Back Seat Pee Pt. 2

13 hours ago, tony for you said:

Nice;; are you going to take morning pee pics ?

Unfortunately she let the morning pee out before I got to her and she tried to drink up before I arrived. She was drinking a Sprite when I picked her up. She pushed out a little. I am going to post in a few. She was leaving to return to her home state of Ohio after she used my backseat but she owns me a morning pee when she returns.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

So how'd you meet this girl?

I met her working my evening job delivering food to a motel. I had a delivery to the unit below her. She was out on the balcony talking to her friend who had just pulled up. 

She said had said to her friend who was also down on my level that I looked like someone from a tv show. Then she said to me, “Oh you’re a food delivery driver? You’re a handsome delivery driver. (I guess it looks odd delivering food in business casual attire and stepping out of a flashy muscle car) Who do you work for so I can order from there?” I invited her to come ride with me, she said it’d have to be soon because she’s not from around here which explains why she was at a motel. 

55 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Thats great. You struck gold there buddy.

Yeah it’s about time. She was asking me if anyone had ever done that. I told her no because the ladies I asked were worried about it smelling like piss and the mess and the guilty feeling. Hopefully she returns soon. The pee is easy to clean off the leather. 

2 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Finding a girl who is into pee is like locating a winning lottery ticket. Did she play with her pussy while peeing? Do you think she got off in your back seat?

This is true. A lot of times if you can get a woman to try it they usually enjoy it. She just pissed though she may have gotten wet in the process. I’ve seen that happen. 

• Like 1

Leather seats are very much an advantage for this kind of fun.   Although I guess there must be some pee that gets into the gap between the seat cushion and the seat back that is harder to clean up.   I doubt very much if that would be a concern when you have a beautiful girl baring her backside and jetting her pee into your car though.  The fate of the seats would be the last thing on your mind as that action unfolding in front of you would be super hot and a dream come true.   If the opportunity arose, I doubt if I'd turn it down - even though my seats are fabric!

6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Leather seats are very much an advantage for this kind of fun.   Although I guess there must be some pee that gets into the gap between the seat cushion and the seat back that is harder to clean up.   I doubt very much if that would be a concern when you have a beautiful girl baring her backside and jetting her pee into your car though.  The fate of the seats would be the last thing on your mind as that action unfolding in front of you would be super hot and a dream come true.   If the opportunity arose, I doubt if I'd turn it down - even though my seats are fabric!

I was reading up on cleaning piss from leather seats. It said to blot it up and then wipe the leather down with warm water and dish soap or white vinegar. I blotted the puddle up and wiped over it with Armor All brand cleaning wipes. You can’t even tell my rear seat has been used as a ladies room. 

I had an ex take her morning piss on a cloth chair in my bedroom. She stood in the chair and pissed two mornings. The chair is chocolate brown and you can’t tell it’s been urinated in. If you press your nose to it you may smell a light pee scent. 

• Like 3

Sounds like Leather is the way forward then!

And with bucket seats like you have, there is probably not a lot of chance of it ending up on the floor either - just don't brake too hard on the way home or the puddle will slosh over onto the floor as well.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/10/2018 at 10:28 AM, Starks2010 said:

Unfortunately she let the morning pee out before I got to her and she tried to drink up before I arrived. She was drinking a Sprite when I picked her up. She pushed out a little. I am going to post in a few. She was leaving to return to her home state of Ohio after she used my backseat but she owns me a morning pee when she returns.

Maybe help me get in touch with her as I am from there too aha

1 hour ago, Starks2010 said:

I haven’t been in touch with her in a while. I have to look back to see where exactly in Ohio she is.

No worries if nothing comes to be. But I like to go with the expression of it can't hurt to ask and you miss 100% of the shots you don't take so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask at least since that is where I am too

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, hotwetslut said:

No worries if nothing comes to be. But I like to go with the expression of it can't hurt to ask and you miss 100% of the shots you don't take so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask at least since that is where I am too

Right. The answer’s always no until you ask. She’s in Toledo.