Who is lovestoseepee?

• 1 year later...
On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:50 PM, lovestoseepee said:

Feel free to ask me stuff I may or may not answer depending on the question. But there is no harm in asking and I won't bite :)

Hi!!!

The first question I propose to everybody is why they are here and what they desire to find on the forum!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@spywareonya I am here oddly enough to try and find friends (since I struggle to make them in real life). As for what I like to find on the forum not sure how to answer this but I do enjoy seeing ladies desperate for the toilet and then losing control when they can't hold it any longer and lose control. I hope this answers your initial questions sufficiently.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, lovestoseepee said:

I hope this answers your initial questions sufficiently.

Absolutely!!!

23 minutes ago, lovestoseepee said:

oddly enough

Ahahahha ODDLY??? Boy, we are all ("we" and "all" refer to people like me and you, and we are MANY) here to find sensitive and good-willed individuals!!!

26 minutes ago, lovestoseepee said:

find friends

I perceive something in you like a "watching my back" attitude

Relax. You are home here.

26 minutes ago, lovestoseepee said:

As for what I like to find on the forum not sure how to answer this but I do enjoy seeing ladies desperate for the toilet and then losing control when they can't hold it any longer and lose control

WOW that sounds intense!!! I have seen some videos about that stuff, I have not them bookmarked but if I find them again online I will post them and mention you so you find them.

For me, that kind of stuff doesn't happen to me, I hope I'll find something else to tease&please you

• Like 2
  • Love 1

So you are into holding and desperation and eventual loss of control and wetting by the ladies?

That's cool. Quite a lot of members are into that.

But I find - and as you say it is up to you whether you answer or not, I will not be offended if you don't - a good way of getting to know someone is to find out what wider interests they have beyond the fetish....

So, @lovestoseepee, what other hobbies and interests do you have?

6 hours ago, lovestoseepee said:

@speedy3471 An experience in my childhood but don’t feel comfortable sharing details, sorry.

We all got our secrets

Feel serene, both about telling (we would care and respect) and non telling alike (we won't pressure)

A huge hug

Our friend Speedy here is a great pal:

5 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

That's fine, no worries 

You see? We are really looking to be friends

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

In your profile, you say that you like to see ladies being desperate for a pee and finally losing control.

Have you ever witnessed such an "accident" in reality?

Good question. Yes I have my ex had been drinking lots and I kept her from the toilet and eventually she lost control and wet herself.

• Like 2

I have sort of two questions on the same subject if I may. The whole pandemic situation has been a crazy time for many people.  During 2020 you may have found yourself reprioritising things in your life.

- What is the most significant thing that has moved way up your priority list during 2020?  Something which you never really bothered about before, but now hold as precious.

- What is the thing that surprisingly has dropped off your personal priorities?  Something that you felt you couldn't be without, but now it's gone - actually life goes on.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, kalle2020 said:

Did she enjoy it, or was it just embarrassing for her? And what was she wearing?

Yes she did and it wasn't embarrassing since we weren't in public. As for what she was wearing it was quite a few years ago but I think it was a dress, panties, and some expensive shoes.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
14 hours ago, Kupar said:

If I may, I will ask you the same question as I have asked a couple of others: what three things make you happy (do not mention pee in your answer)?

Another good question they would be:

1. Having reasonable health
  2. Spending time with family
  3. Knowing that I have helped others in some way (sorry if this seems soppy or a cliché but it honestly does make me feel good knowing this). 
Edited by lovestoseepee
  • Love 1
On 11/27/2020 at 12:52 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

I have sort of two questions on the same subject if I may. The whole pandemic situation has been a crazy time for many people.  During 2020 you may have found yourself reprioritising things in your life.

- What is the most significant thing that has moved way up your priority list during 2020?  Something which you never really bothered about before, but now hold as precious.

- What is the thing that surprisingly has dropped off your personal priorities?  Something that you felt you couldn't be without, but now it's gone - actually life goes on.

Sorry for the delaying answering this I but for the first answer to the first question I would say to do more travelling, however not sure easy it will be in the new way of life probably not as easy as before, well certainly not initially since a few airlines will have gone out of business. Also it will most likely be more expensive to fly than before due to the airlines that have survived needing to try and recoup some of their lost revenue, along with less people flying due to having to, for a few years at least, maintain distancing. I will be honest I regret not travelling as much before when it was easy, I just lacked confidence to do it on my own. I have another answer to the first question if I may which is to try and see if I can have more pee fun with someone in real life even if it means having to potentially pay for it. I know this may not be easy in the new way of life but I still want to try.

I will be honest I am struggling to answer the second question since I am quite an easy person to please. I suppose going out to eat less and do more cooking at home since I have cooked things I hadn't tired to before. When it's easy to go out to eat again not sure how long this will last but I would like to try and see if I can make it last. I like good food and since I am no chef I struggle to make it but then again practice makes perfect and all that. I hope this provides the kind of answers you were hoping for apologies if they were boring.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...