My Attempt Failed :-(

Lol..  yeah, i was nervous about getting caught. I don't feel bad for the person that needs to clean it up.. too bad!

I wad holding it in for a while, at one point i was bent foward because it wad painful so i had to hurry up. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

This was not a failed attempt, lol. Looks like you did well.

Thank you Scott :-)

11 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

My what nice piss you have. I’d swallow it. Love the pictures. Keep up the good work. 

Startks, thank you for the compliment.

5 hours ago, Brutus said:

Haha, very nice. Especially love that you have no remorse over it. 

lol    It must have taken the person a while to pick it up, plus I never recorded what splashed in the back of the toilet so it was messy.

• Like 2
On 1/29/2018 at 5:02 AM, Alfresco said:

Very nice @Sephora.   Love the puddle and the sprinkles.   That looks like a quite a large, upmarket public facility.   It is an honour for it to be anointed by your pee.

I am glad you enjoy it.  How much towels should be used to pick up the mess? Or is it better just to get a mop and bucket?

17 hours ago, Sephora said:

Or is it better just to get a mop and bucket?

Speaking from  past experience cleaning restrooms, mop is more efficient but a mess this big takes a while to clean, as a puddle of piss that big soils the mop quickly and requires many dips into the bucket. The bucket will then have to be dumped and refilled. Also the piss all over the toilet has to be wiped, sprayed, preferably with bleach and wiped again, assuming the person cleaning it up does a thorough job. Not to mention that it will be out of use for others while the cleanup is happening. Basically, you made the maintenance persons life suck way more, not only due to the amount of work needed to clean it, but any janitor knows that a mess this big was done on purpose and the mindset behind it was "fuck you, get to cleaning my piss off the floor."

Good Job!! Hope you'll do this more often. Very hot.:smile:

Edited by Brutus
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, Sephora said:

Are you telling me that I am wasting tax dollars for someone to clean up that big mess I left behind?   I actually know sone that would pick up my mess for free. ?

I think we should start a public mess topic which everyone pee's on something and post it. ?

Great idea!

18 hours ago, Brutus said:

Speaking from  past experience cleaning restrooms, mop is more efficient but a mess this big takes a while to clean, as a puddle of piss that big soils the mop quickly and requires many dips into the bucket. The bucket will then have to be dumped and refilled. Also the piss all over the toilet has to be wiped, sprayed, preferably with bleach and wiped again, assuming the person cleaning it up does a thorough job. Not to mention that it will be out of use for others while the cleanup is happening. Basically, you made the maintenance persons life suck way more, not only due to the amount of work needed to clean it, but any janitor knows that a mess this big was done on purpose and the mindset behind it was "fuck you, get to cleaning my piss off the floor."

Good Job!! Hope you'll do this more often. Very hot.:smile:

I bet most cleaners would just give the floor a once over with the mop and bucket and wipe the seat with a cloth and cleaner.  probably no more than they would normally do anyway.   Maybe they should do more, but they probably don’t due to time  restrictions.

It does depend on the type of facility, but I have witnessed some council cleaners “cleaning” a public toilet near us in a park and they use the mop to clean the toilet seat and then the floor, and they take no more than a couple of minutes before they are out of there.  

5 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I bet most cleaners would just give the floor a once over with the mop and bucket and wipe the seat with a cloth and cleaner.  probably no more than they would normally do anyway.   Maybe they should do more, but they probably don’t due to time  restrictions.

It does depend on the type of facility, but I have witnessed some council cleaners “cleaning” a public toilet near us in a park and they use the mop to clean the toilet seat and then the floor, and they take no more than a couple of minutes before they are out of there.  

Yeah most probably wouldn't put any real effort into it. I've always been of the mindset of do a good job, no matter what said job is. If you're the president, be a good one. If you're a janitor in a run-down strip club, be a good one. I hate laziness and dealt with a lot of lazy people in the past so I'm just saying how I would clean her mess up. 

But the fact that toilets are sometimes cleaned with dirty mops is just more reason for ladies to hover!

No discretion..no hope in hell, nothin, It was a public fail lol, I laugh now about it, but I was actually upset, it was not exactly planned or controlled, I was holding for hours yes..but it wasn't the way i was gonna go out lol 

4 hours ago, Ivy1989 said:

No discretion..no hope in hell, nothin, It was a public fail lol, I laugh now about it, but I was actually upset, it was not exactly planned or controlled, I was holding for hours yes..but it wasn't the way i was gonna go out lol 

When its planned, great!   When its not planned, its fustrating, embarrassing and uncomfortable. And yes about the sneezing, i had my share.

• Cheeky 1

Thanks @Sephora, this kind of mess is super arousing. I have little to add to what already has been said here, I too love the "fuck you, get to cleaning my piss off the floor." Brutus is talking about, that is a turn-on. 

If you ever do it again and manage to film it, be sure lots of people here will enjoy watching it (me included) !

• Like 2