Post number 666

spywareonya

8 hours ago, steve25805 said:

So to summarise, the Overseers exist throughout and also externally to not only our own universe but all universes in our multiverse? And that reality consists of many more dimensions than the three of space and one of time?

And these Overseers are the ones who ultimately triggered the big bang and created the universe?

The Big Bang to Them is like a little itch on one of yours skin-cells. They emanated the chaos that became the Multiverse. Since that moment, countless universes had been born throughout many Big Bangs, and many universes dispersed themselves in the previous chaos, thus giving substance for new Big Bangs, but the souls lived on, are re-located, and keep evolving.

So when religions speak of almighty gods, in their imperfect and corrupted by time ways, are they attempting to speak of Overseers? Is this what they are sensing? Are Jehovah, Allah, Yahweh, etc, just different interpretations of an Overseer, giving this entity recognisable personality traits to make it easier to speak of him, but with these being mere human projections?

yes and no. an Overseer is so impossible to grasp that the gods of religion are more an attempt to imagine a supreme being inferred as the personification of the hypothetical identity of the concept of a supreme being in itself. it's not an attempt to imagine an Overseer. nobody ever knew anythin of them (they are so out-of-everyting I don't even use the capital T when writing "they" or "them")before some scientist started to perform studies about the theoretical concept of Boltzmann Brain. the Boltzmann Brain is a scientifical theory, of which much misleading things had been written on the web, about how it could be theoretically possible for an eletrcitiy-based intellect to exist without a body composed of classical living matter. it's no big deal, actually. What's big deal is the fact it triggered scientists to ask themselves: "if it is not made of living matter, it must be made of matter taken from the sorrounding environment. So, a Boltzmann Brain born in a Black Hole will be tough like a black hole, and a Boltzmann Brain born in a volcano will be as electromagnetic as molten lava. So what will it be like a Boltzmann Brain born in the Trans-dimensional Primal Chaos?!"

from them, that stuff leaked, I learnt it, and used rituals to ask the Gods. They know almost nothing about the overseers so told me the little They knew, and I kept amounting knowledge.

I have always thought that any kind of entity in any way akin to any kind of supreme being, would be far too complex and above us in mind for us to even understand him with our little brains.

agree 101%

And that any "understandings" are likely to be human corruptions projected onto him.

not even a corruption, whatever human attempt would be, mark my words, like an Arrow shoot against the Sun: it will go further than if shot differently, but will fall some hundreds feet from you, and the Sun will be like the Sun and gives 0 fucks

• Like 2
  • Love 1