Dark fantasy

Years ago I’d never think I’d enjoy the pee fetish, how fun and naughty it can be, and now I’ve figured out what my dark secret fantasy would be and hope to one day try it ;)

i want to be walking down town and dragged into an alley way, “scared” as I’m “forced” to suck off the rapist only to pee myself in fear, then being ravaged , multiple times then to be tied up and made to it again over a weekend, with lots of wetting, in the same clothes, 

• Like 1

Im sure you dont really condone rape though as such?I wouldnt like to rape anyone,maybe a bit of rough sex,but only with someone who agrees to it.I WOULD like to be able to "voyeur" at will though...

I guess my fantasy would be to have x-ray vision and turn invisible at anytime.

Edited by fannywatcher
4 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

I guess my fantasy would be to have x-ray vision and turn invisible at anytime.

HOLY SHIT you don't even imagine HOW MUCH did I always thought the same!!!!

That could be a good reason to train myself in astral projection:')

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

When you know how,you can teach me!

You deserve an answer but not here, I believe playful off-topic are normal and funny but I do not endorse people snucking into somebody's thread and starting act like it was theirs. This thread has been built by Ivy and I'll not put on a show here, unless it was to talk about dark fantasies which is what she build the thread to talk about, which is a complex matter for me because fantasizing about things that goes one way in fantasy and quite the opposite in reality (like rape) is a very complex matter for a Witch. We study the Occult but Always remeber, from a scientifical point of view. We care so much about coherency that we are puzzled by things that as above said, works differently in fantasy and reality. This doesn't mean I don't endorse this thread, quite the opposite. But my rape fantasy (on another girl, obviously not on me, trying to rape a Witch is never a good move because where spells don't reach, the physical vengeance of the Coven does) are quite nasty and not that playful.

If you want to know about astral projection (both in a serious and in funny way) ask on my "where would you see me pee" thread

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 14/01/2018 at 7:19 AM, Ivy1989 said:

Years ago I’d never think I’d enjoy the pee fetish, how fun and naughty it can be, and now I’ve figured out what my dark secret fantasy would be and hope to one day try it ;)

i want to be walking down town and dragged into an alley way, “scared” as I’m “forced” to suck off the rapist only to pee myself in fear, then being ravaged , multiple times then to be tied up and made to it again over a weekend, with lots of wetting, in the same clothes, 

I have had rape fantasies as well. I didn't think this topic would be brought up here. Anyway (I don't want to screw up here), I feel I'd quite like to discuss this further, maybe flesh this fantasy out into a full on story or some kind of role play. What do you think?

Is there a messaging system here of some kind?

• Like 1