My other half now knows,,

• 3 weeks later...

These are going to get very wet tonight,, we are going out for an evening meal & on the way home she wants me to stop by some woods that we know of, so she can stand over me fully clothed & empty her bladder all over me,, i cant wait :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: she's taking a bottle of wine & 2ltr bottle of water so she will be desperate,,

20180203_160443.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Well things didnt go quite as planned as it was raining,, typical,,

Still she sat on my lap at one point in the pub resteraunt we went to & let a little bit go,, lovely warm sensation,, then when we got home she made me lay on the kitchen floor, stood over me & let loose through her knickers & tights all over my face, neck & chest, it was going everywhere,, 

We finished off in the bedroom with her still in her chiffon dress that was soaked ,,, i was in heaven ..

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On January 13, 2018 at 5:34 AM, tony for you said:

Well after 7 years she now knows about my fetish, 

She had no idea as i never had the courage to mention anything to do with pee. So the night before last we were really looking forward to a sexy night in bed as we dont get much time together due to our work commitments, ( shes an auxillary nurse & im a lorry driver) so long hours & a fair bit of time apart. We both started out downstairs in the living room, she was drinking those kopperberg fruit cider things & i was just drinking fruit juice. All she was wearing was a sexy pink silk nighty, we started kissing & cuddling as you do, then slowly making my way down her body past her breasts then my head goes up her nighty & i start licking her lips between her legs, she starts groaning & moving around so i know shes aroused, then my heart starts pumping as i know i have to tell her,,, so i start moving back up her body & as im kissing her tummy i think fuck it,,, hear goes" so i tell her she tastes lovely down there, she tells me that i make her wet like that, i said no i think its something else, it must be what youve been drinking it tastes lovely i can taste it around your vagina,, it must have been from when you had a pee before we sat down, there was what felt like a long silence & i thought oh fuck ive done it now,,, then she said im sorry i thought i wiped properly i better go & clean myself, i said please dont it tastes really nice, with that in a seductive sweet soft voice she said do you really like it ? I said i love it,, i need to go down for another taste, after a minute or so i said its that cider youve been drinking im sure it is, she said go back down & have another taste to make sure (she was smiling big time) when i went back down on her for the third time but this time she was wet & i mean pee kind of wet,, i told her i need more of that,, she told me to lay down on my back, she got up & squated over my mouth & let out a small amount of pee then asked me if i liked it ? I said i absolutly love it,, then she absolutly let go all in my mouth & over my face,, oh my god i was in heaven & still am. Im now looking forward to wednesday when we can get together as we're both off work,

Its opened lots of doors for both of us & we havent stopped talking about it,,

Good for you!   It takes guts and courage and you did it.

I remember the first time, I might have talked about it which I don't recall. However, i was with a friend at school and i was in my late teens, and we would talk about sex stuff. She was reserved, didn't like to talk to people or make friends much. Anyways, as we were walking back home on the football field, there was a "cabanon" like a storage shed for small tracker and tools. So i see her stop and starts looking around. I remember what she said even twenty years later, she asked me to lay down because she needs to pee. Seruously, it didn't compute as i had a blank look on my face. Then she asked, do you want me to pee in your mouth or not?   Wow, i did not expect that to happen and i threw my backsack on the floor and took my t-shirt off. She looked around both sides of the shed, came back, squatted peed on me. Everything was too fast, next thing i know, she opened a water tap for hose and after I rinced, and walked towards our homes. I said thank you and she smiled. Then I found out she was moving to the city and i never saw her since.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Ponme said:

Good for you!   It takes guts and courage and you did it.

I remember the first time, I might have talked about it which I don't recall. However, i was with a friend at school and i was in my late teens, and we would talk about sex stuff. She was reserved, didn't like to talk to people or make friends much. Anyways, as we were walking back home on the football field, there was a "cabanon" like a storage shed for small tracker and tools. So i see her stop and starts looking around. I remember what she said even twenty years later, she asked me to lay down because she needs to pee. Seruously, it didn't compute as i had a blank look on my face. Then she asked, do you want me to pee in your mouth or not?   Wow, i did not expect that to happen and i threw my backsack on the floor and took my t-shirt off. She looked around both sides of the shed, came back, squatted peed on me. Everything was too fast, next thing i know, she opened a water tap for hose and after I rinced, and walked towards our homes. I said thank you and she smiled. Then I found out she was moving to the city and i never saw her since.

I remember you talking about it, I must say that it started early for you.

Its too bad you lost contact with her so early. Amazingly you were able to find someone else after that is into pee play.

4 hours ago, Sephora said:

I remember you talking about it, I must say that it started early for you.

Its too bad you lost contact with her so early. Amazingly you were able to find someone else after that is into pee play.

Yeah pretty much, and my present girlfriend is into pee play. When i met her a few years ago, i found out she is a nurse and I had asked her a question on urine which she explained to me. On a later time, i talked about how pee can save you from emergency if stuck. Then she just ask me right out, if I had a pee fetish because I seem to talk about it from time to time. So I was honest and told her i had a golden shower in my young years. Then she tells me, great because she has an emergency right now and started to remove her clothes and just pissed in my mouth. 

For some its easy and for others, it sounds impossible because of the embarrassment or how the person will be laughed at or judge. 

So you are seeing a nurse?  *wink*

Edited by Sephora

Nurses are lovely,, they hold a lot of pee,, my other half is a nurse & she has a powerful stream that never seems to end,, i usualy manage to swallow 95 percent of it & thats a lot, she absolutely loves to pee in a pint glass & gets really horny when i drink the whole lot ,,

• Like 1