Cum on Clothing

On 2018-01-16 at 4:06 AM, fannywatcher said:

We are indeed spy.We feel kind of weird when we are stood there with our boners out.Very self-concious,thats why we often try frantically to try rid ourselves of it.We DO need encouragement and hugs.We arent sex robots girls.

Men arnt sex machines??

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Ivy1989 said:

I’m as open as open can get, well find out soon enough 

Wish you my best uttely for your wedding. Consider the thought of posting some (face-edited) pics of it, even non sexual. 

• Like 1

i don't believe in holding back, sexually speaking, i'm sure he has closeted fetishes, i'm sure he would love to explore, and i wanna be the one to help him open his sexual side, (tho I refuse to do a few things, by my right to do so)

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Wish you my best uttely for your wedding. Consider the thought of posting some (face-edited) pics of it, even non sexual. 

I'll ask Cherry (she's my designated photographer for anything) to take some, 

god knows i don't take enough pics of me, litterally, most of my pics are from other ppl who took them of me, i suck

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ivy1989 said:

I'll ask Cherry (she's my designated photographer for anything) to take some, 

god knows i don't take enough pics of me, litterally, most of my pics are from other ppl who took them of me, i suck

I never take pics of me, all of this selfie-mania is not for me. But I'll apreciate your wedding pics.

By the way, you could play a trick to every partecipants: put a lot of TEA in the various drinks then put a "OUT OF ORDER" on half the toilet and see people pee somewhere naugty:')

• Like 2

that would be funny, i do have a joke upon myself to the hubby to be , the it's a trap thing i kinda talked about before, but i should have something hilarious in store, based on whos all there, his older sister from the uk is coming with her 3 kids and hubby so i don't want to ruin that expensive trip down if i can help it either 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

hmm, we'll have to see, i like fun and pranks andjokes, even if i'm the victrim =P

i'll talk to my co worker ethan, omg he can make paint drying seem like the funnest thing to watch, he's a hoot for sure, he'll know what to do i bet =D

• Like 1