Blue urine?

F.W

Girls,have you seen those adverts for pads or tampons,where they use a blue fluid to illustrate the absorbency of the product?Do girls produce blue urine at these times?

I find those ads patronising,why not use a yellow,or red coloured fluid?We all know what its about dont we?

12 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Girls,have you seen those adverts for pads or tampons,where they use a blue fluid to illustrate the absorbency of the product?Do girls produce blue urine at these times?

I find those ads patronising,why not use a yellow,or red coloured fluid?We all know what its about dont we?

It is a matter of censorship. In the past, for example, violent films and videogames got altered so the blood was any colour other than red. I do not endorse, but I understand that yellow or red from pussies could be felt as too direct and explicit

• Like 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Don't tell anyone but... My urine is luminous green! SECRETO.gif~c200

Anyway I cannot stand this. I am laughing so hard I need to put more than one :')-like to Sophie's comment. It is a muscular unvoluntary reaction. I am dying, I'm so fucking dying

You know about ROTFL, uh? Ok now it is actually happening. I DIE for this kind of jokes.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Don't tell anyone but... My urine is luminous green! SECRETO.gif~c200

You, too? One time I totally freaked out a hiking partner. Apparently, the protein drink I was taking was a bit high in Vitamin B.

I've heard that urine can change colour if one eats too much beetroot, and then it can smell pungent after eating asparagus. I guess the public would be offended if they were confronted with adverts showing the authenticity of yellow urine and red period blue. People still get outraged about seeing women breast feed in public. You could argue that we have come on over the years and tampon, panty pad and 'incontinence' undies are a little more explicit than they used to be.

2 minutes ago, greedyneedygirl said:

I've heard that urine can change colour if one eats too much beetroot, and then it can smell pungent after eating asparagus. I guess the public would be offended if they were confronted with adverts showing the authenticity of yellow urine and red period blue. People still get outraged about seeing women breast feed in public. You could argue that we have come on over the years and tampon, panty pad and 'incontinence' undies are a little more explicit than they used to be.

Yes, that's the point. For what concerns breastfeeding is absolutely disgusting that people fail to realize how incredibly sweet and tender such a feature is. Everytime I see breastfeeding I almost start to cry from how cute it is!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...

Recall a novel by Kurt Vonegut.  Monkey House.  Plot revolved around the effects of a government mandated (for every citizen) drug.  The drug removed all sexuality, from everybody (if I recall correctly).  Anyway, a side effect of the drug, and apparently a way for "drug testers" to tell at a glance for compliance, was that the drug turned one's urine a bright blue.

Hahaha,  it's a cup which you must squeeze it inside which lasts for almost a day or when ever I take my shower which is pulled out and washed. It is very comfortable and I can still receive oral with no worries. I highly suggest it for other women to try it out.

• Like 1
On 18/03/2018 at 11:34 AM, fannywatcher said:

Ive heard of this,how do they work,if i may ask?Male curiosity..

I use one too! It's basically a silicone cup that looks like a party popper and you kinda fold it in half and slip it inside. It catches your flow and you just empty and wash it :)

divacup-400_e6964c1d-c8b7-473a-a8cd-d15f

1200px-Party_poppers.jpg

• Like 1