Timing of pissing.

4 minutes ago, Sophie said:

That's true, it probably would. I just find it funny I spent more time getting ready to pee like walking to the bathroom, pulling down my knickers etc than I did actually peeing. 

You mean that's not usually the case? I thought it was much like painting, where 90% of it is in the preparation. And cleanup.

Haha I guess that is the case, I just find it slightly annoying to go upstairs, walk across the landing, push the bathroom door closed, walk over to the toilet, pull down my thong as I sit, pee, wipe, wash my hands and walk back just for a little dribble!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Haha I guess that is the case, I just find it slightly annoying to go upstairs, walk across the landing, push the bathroom door closed, walk over to the toilet, pull down my thong as I sit, pee, wipe, wash my hands and walk back just for a little dribble!

Maybe no more annoying than the alternative. On the other hand, perhaps there's sometimes to be said for wetting yourself.  

5 hours ago, Sophie said:

All the ones I timed today

7:30am - 38 seconds
11:10am    - 26 seconds
1:25pm    - 28 seconds
3:35pm    - 25 seconds
6:00pm    - 19 seconds
9:00pm    - 44 seconds
11:30pm - 32 seconds
1:30am - 21 seconds

Average 29 seconds i think thats nice and leisurely.Sat there all cosy like.19 seconds is Japanese style!

It would be fascinating if we could time and measure the amounts.Too much hard work though.

Is it better to pass 400 ml in 20 seconds or 200 ml in 40 seconds?We need to get a qualified urologist on here!

• 10 months later...
On 1/11/2018 at 1:31 AM, Sophie said:

All the ones I timed today

7:30am - 38 seconds
11:10am    - 26 seconds
1:25pm    - 28 seconds
3:35pm    - 25 seconds
6:00pm    - 19 seconds
9:00pm    - 44 seconds
11:30pm - 32 seconds
1:30am - 21 seconds

Wow girl! You wee a lot!!