Timing of pissing.

How long does it take girls to pee?In most of the videos ive seen,and counted,no matter how strong the stream,its about 15-20 seconds.Anyone time themselves,and put the results on?

• Hot 1

There was a study not too long ago which determined that the average time for all mammals, no matter how large or small, was 21 seconds (with a standard deviation of 13 seconds). That puts Sephora's 30 or 40 seconds at the upper limits of normalcy. Obviously, pee01's nurses are outliers or aliens!

• Like 1
14 hours ago, glad1 said:

There was a study not too long ago which determined that the average time for all mammals, no matter how large or small, was 21 seconds (with a standard deviation of 13 seconds). That puts Sephora's 30 or 40 seconds at the upper limits of normalcy. Obviously, pee01's nurses are outliers or aliens!

I never really got a solid answer as to why I do pee longer, is it a bladder thing, a drinking thing or maybe a healthy thing. I don't really know and as long as it's working, great!! 

• Like 1

I think there is quite a spread for women because some pee at high pressure and others don't. I've seen a lot of videos where they go for well over a minute, far longer than I could for sure. Heard plenty in real life as well. I've noticed that the tall and slim ones go the longest. Overweight women usually have a shorter and weaker flow.

On 1/6/2018 at 5:55 AM, Sephora said:

I never really got a solid answer as to why I do pee longer, is it a bladder thing, a drinking thing or maybe a healthy thing. I don't really know and as long as it's working, great!! 

I'm inclined to say the reason you never got a solid answer is because it's liquid that comes out. :p

But, to explain it scientifically, how long you pee is determined by how much is in your bladder divided by your flow rate. 

Edited by glad1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, fannywatcher said:

Average about 31 seconds..i think you were enjoying it,and why not?Maybe those industrious Japanese i timed,at between 15-20 seconds,are conditioned to do it quickly!

Possibly! All we wees were nice and relaxed, with my usual gentle flow. I'll continue timing it over the week and see how they compare!

• Like 1

You can imagine Japanese parents shouting at their kids things like "dishonourable child!,you must empty bladder in 20 seconds,for the glory of the emperor!":3_grin:( not racist,i actually admire the Japanese.)

All the ones I timed today

7:30am - 38 seconds
11:10am    - 26 seconds
1:25pm    - 28 seconds
3:35pm    - 25 seconds
6:00pm    - 19 seconds
9:00pm    - 44 seconds
11:30pm - 32 seconds
1:30am - 21 seconds

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
18 minutes ago, Sophie said:

All the ones I timed today

7:30am - 38 seconds
11:10am    - 26 seconds
1:25pm    - 28 seconds
3:35pm    - 25 seconds
6:00pm    - 19 seconds
9:00pm    - 44 seconds
11:30pm - 32 seconds
1:30am - 21 seconds

Much as I'd expect, save for that 9:00pm one. What I'd be curious about is if your flow rate stays the same each time.

Edited by glad1
typo
18 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Much as I'd expect, save for that 9:00pm one. What I'd be curious about is if your flow rate stays the same each time.

My flow rate was about the same throughout the day :) I had more to drink than usual before the 9pm one so I think that's why it was longer.

Just sat down for the final time because I'm going to bed pretty soon. A 5 second dribble haha. Wasn't even worth it.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Just sat down for the final time because I'm going to bed pretty soon. A 5 second dribble haha. Wasn't even worth it.

No, but if you didn't, you knew it was going to get you up much too soon.