Diuretics

Hello. Has anyone used a diuretic to make pee? 

If you did, can you remember what you used?

The three of us tried one today, we were bored, nothing to do, and this is what we found:

Frusemide (also marketed as Lasix) 20mg. We didn't eat, just had water and coffee, and had one pill at 1.00 pm. By 2.00 pm we were making puddles every ten minutes, with all of us going at different times, it was pretty much non stop for a solid hour. It literally swamped our massage slide, we had to bail it out. Apart from the fun we had, there were no side effects noticed, no bitterness, no smell, no color, we were just hungry from no lunch. The girls got into it so much that they are now asleep, totally shagged. I don't know how many times they orgasmed, but it was a few. This is our thing, it maybe a bit intense for most of you, but this is what we like.

At 3.15 I'm still going potty, after having a shower and washing the wet clothes, I'm still feeling it on just one little pill. It has a gentler effect then lots of coffee, with no queasy feeling of drinking too much.

We don't plan to make a habit of this, too many of these pills do bad things to the body.

Thoughts anyone?

I think drug diuretics unless prescribed could be bad.They may take away all your salts etc.Obviously if a doctor thinks you need them its different,but i wouldnt take for fun.Water in large amounts can be equally bad for you.If you want to "tank up" for a bit of pee fun,water would be your best bet.What if by taking diuretics you damage your body?

Yeah, I know. 

We had a read about it, knew what we were in for, and our very cool Dr did prescribe them, although I think she's onto us, lol. 

1 per day is the dose, but like I said, we tried it and will put them away until we feel the urge again. There are a lot worse drugs that people take for fun.

Again, I know.

There are 100 pills in this prescription, 97 left now, and these will probably go out of date before they are used. It would take us a year to get through them even if we do it again at all. We tried it, got the result we kind of expected, and probably won't go there again. Beer and Rekorderlig is way more fun.

For medical reasons related to diabetes, in recent months I have been prescribed a diuretic. 

It is designed to help both with keeping my blood sugars down and helping me to lose weight by having my body expel nutrients and sugar via pee.

It does make me pee more than usual - which would be great in a watersports or naughty peeing scenario with a female companion or two. But a bit of an annoyance when alone in the middle of the night when I have to keep getting up to go to the loo. And can be a bit of a nuisance in work too, lol.

It is important to drink lots when taking diuretics to avoid dehydration, which in turn means ever more frequent trips to the loo. And that would be awesome in a mutual pee fun situation, but not so good when you are just trying to sleep or get on with every day life, lol.

It does work, doesn't it, lol.

This all came about when we were buying groceries, we got to thinking that there must be an easier (and cheaper) way to do this. When alcohol in the shopping trolley totals $120, basically bought for this one purpose, it begins to dawn on you that this is getting a little out of hand. 

To put it in perspective, 100 of these innocent looking pills costs $6.50, now can you see why we wanted to try something different?

Are these pills any worse than a six pack of beer? Or 8 half litre bottles of Rekorderlig? 

What is the lesser of the 2 evils?

I think Mary was right, I shouldn't have bought this up, lol.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:24 AM, Scot_Lover said:

It does work, doesn't it, lol.

This all came about when we were buying groceries, we got to thinking that there must be an easier (and cheaper) way to do this. When alcohol in the shopping trolley totals $120, basically bought for this one purpose, it begins to dawn on you that this is getting a little out of hand. 

To put it in perspective, 100 of these innocent looking pills costs $6.50, now can you see why we wanted to try something different?

Are these pills any worse than a six pack of beer? Or 8 half litre bottles of Rekorderlig? 

What is the lesser of the 2 evils?

I think Mary was right, I shouldn't have bought this up, lol.

Take it from one with chronic liver disease, alcohol abuse will most definitely damage your health or even kill you if not controlled or stopped. 

I too use Lasix recreationally on occasion.  In fact, my bladder is filling quite rapidly even as I type this because I have just had a half tab (10 mg) about an hour ago.  I always make sure to keep drinking plenty of fluids before and after. 

There are safer, "potassium saving" diuretics available but they just aren't as effective or as fast acting as Lasix.  Lasix is just downright fun because of the speed with which it acts and the volume it produces!

As far as having to get the prescription from your GP is concerned this drug as well as ED meds are available online.  Also, that 100 tabs could be stored in the refrigerator and like many drugs can be safely kept and used well beyond the "expiration date".  Expiration dates are, in many cases placed on products more for economic rather than perishability reasons.  Google it.

Anyway, use good common sense and don't make a habit of it. Doing it more than once a week probably would not be advised.  You should be OK.  I say:  Enjoy, and health on ya!

• Like 1
On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:21 PM, steve25805 said:

For medical reasons related to diabetes, in recent months I have been prescribed a diuretic. 

It is designed to help both with keeping my blood sugars down and helping me to lose weight by having my body expel nutrients and sugar via pee.

It does make me pee more than usual - which would be great in a watersports or naughty peeing scenario with a female companion or two. But a bit of an annoyance when alone in the middle of the night when I have to keep getting up to go to the loo. And can be a bit of a nuisance in work too, lol.

It is important to drink lots when taking diuretics to avoid dehydration, which in turn means ever more frequent trips to the loo. And that would be awesome in a mutual pee fun situation, but not so good when you are just trying to sleep or get on with every day life, lol.

Steve, One word: Urinal.  I buy and use plastic, one quart urinals that are available at reasonable prices online.  Been doing it for years.  I don't "get up in the middle of the night to pee" I just do it right there in the bed (into the urinal).  Then the next morning I empty and clean it and sit it back down right there on the night stand for the next nights use.  I have found that I can empty my bladder two or three times a night if need be without getting totally awakened by the process.  Makes for a much better nights rest.  Try it, you'll like it.  I promise!

PS If you have to pee a really lot, just get two.  I can't see anyone needing to eliminate more than a half gallon in one night!

Edited by ndr1968pz
  • Thanks 1
On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 5:31 AM, Scot_Lover said:

Hello. Has anyone used a diuretic to make pee? 

If you did, can you remember what you used?

The three of us tried one today, we were bored, nothing to do, and this is what we found:

Frusemide (also marketed as Lasix) 20mg. We didn't eat, just had water and coffee, and had one pill at 1.00 pm. By 2.00 pm we were making puddles every ten minutes, with all of us going at different times, it was pretty much non stop for a solid hour. It literally swamped our massage slide, we had to bail it out. Apart from the fun we had, there were no side effects noticed, no bitterness, no smell, no color, we were just hungry from no lunch. The girls got into it so much that they are now asleep, totally shagged. I don't know how many times they orgasmed, but it was a few. This is our thing, it maybe a bit intense for most of you, but this is what we like.

At 3.15 I'm still going potty, after having a shower and washing the wet clothes, I'm still feeling it on just one little pill. It has a gentler effect then lots of coffee, with no queasy feeling of drinking too much.

We don't plan to make a habit of this, too many of these pills do bad things to the body.

Thoughts anyone?

Beside looking all too obvious, green tea, drank in great amount, can actually make you pee in a terrific amount. I drank about 2 liters per day (and the same amount of water) to fight back against hydric retention due to contraceptive pill

Results are terrifiying if you seriously undertook drinking it

Prepare it on the evening and store it in the fridge till the following day, it is really cheap, and be sure to drink at least a liter per day everyday of your life, and be sure to pee as soon as you really feel you need, not too soon unless you want to irritate things down there, but not too seldom either, because your body must re-set himself to simply "drink-and-pee" in a more aggressive cycle. Not great results in less than a week obviously

• Like 1

Organic "teas" that work pretty good:  Ground parsley, brewed in a coffee maker, strong enough to be really deep yellow works fairly well.  It's taste, even when brewed strong is quite mild.  It's slightly floral.  I like it a lot better than the green teas commonly found in the super market.  Those all taste metallic to me. 

Another good one to make you pee just like strong black coffee is ground dandelion leaf brewed in a coffee maker.  This drink is not for those who can't drink strong black coffee because that's just what it emulates.  It's black and bitter.   Definitely an acquired taste but like I said, it will make you pee like strong black coffee without the caffeine and acid.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Who needs diuretics,? Drinking five liters of water over the day does it for me.

See your point, in fact I drink tea both 'cause it is good, and due to the contraceptive pill

42 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

I find sparkling water increases output by about 20%.

Of belches and farts too HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH my own (both) can make the Earth shake, believe me :')

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, glad1 said:

So that explains these recent earthquakes?

Hopes not, quakes kill people and though my moral as a worshipper of Nature is different than the one of a normal person, nonetheless I do not "react with a like" to earthquakes or other natural disasters.

Yet (to make things funny again) there are videos on the web about girl burping and farting, some of them maybe, MAAAAAYBE, get close to my level

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Of belches and farts too HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH my own (both) can make the Earth shake, believe me :')

It must be my science background coming through, but I'm most likely to believe things through direct observation. When did you say those videos are coming?

4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Yet (to make things funny again) there are videos on the web about girl burping and farting, some of them maybe, MAAAAAYBE, get close to my level

Edited by glad1
24 minutes ago, glad1 said:

It must be my science background coming through, but I'm most likely to believe things through direct observation. When did you say those videos are coming?

When a new video gallery will be created for this forum. Outside hosting site are a problem for me. But meanwhile have some fun to this

I fart quite like her though I'm much more thin

https://www.heavy-r.com/video/152027/Loud_Farting_Girl/

now let's stop off-topic though I suppose that maybe the thread owner could appreciate this funny vid:17_heart_eyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, spywareonya said:

When a new video gallery will be created for this forum. Outside hosting site are a problem for me. But meanwhile have some fun to this

I fart quite like her though I'm much more thin

https://www.heavy-r.com/video/152027/Loud_Farting_Girl/

now let's stop off-topic though I suppose that maybe the thread owner could appreciate this funny vid:17_heart_eyes:

She better be careful or she's gonna shit!!  He he he

About sparkling water;  That's one of the things I did many years ago when I quit drinking alcohol was to replace beer with club soda or seltzer.  Fact is, I now have a chest freezer with a thermostat with a soda keg in there and I have CO2 piped in as well.  In other words I have my own seltzer factory.  It makes 5 gallons at a batch.  I found that the seltzer was just as much fun as beer with respect to the gas it makes (at both ends!!) and the flavor isn't that far off light beer.

Seltzer is definitely fun in the summer months and I even now drink a glass with meals but for pee fun in the winter, I fall back on the teas I mentioned ('cause there hot) and occasionally Lasix when I want a Niagara Falls of pee.   

Edited by ndr1968pz
17 minutes ago, ndr1968pz said:

She better be careful or she's gonna shit!!  He he he

About sparkling water;  That's one of the things I did many years ago when I quit drinking alcohol was to replace beer with club soda or seltzer.  Fact is, I now have a chest freezer with a thermostat with a soda keg in there and I have CO2 piped in as well.  In other words I have my own seltzer factory.  It makes 5 gallons at a batch.  I found that the seltzer was just as much fun as beer with respect to the gas it makes (at both ends!!) and the flavor isn't that far off light beer.

Seltzer is definitely fun in the summer months and I even now drink a glass with meals but for pee fun in the winter, I fall back on the teas I mentioned ('cause there hot) and occasionally Lasix when I want a Niagara Falls of pee.   

Seltzer is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD:17_heart_eyes:

For what concerns that fart video, oh that was such a nice music:')

by the way, alcohol is holy to a Witch but if somebody must quit it for any reason, he is doing something Worth of the utmost respect so kee it up

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thanks guys n gals. We are only trying to make our wet fun more fun because it's such a sexy thing to us. If someone gets up and starts squirting battery acid, the fun (and sexy feeling) goes away even as you reach for a towel. 

Alcohol is fun, but then I can't do anything, too much tea, coffee and / or water makes us feel blah, and that takes the fun away too. I guess if golden showers were meant to be enjoyed, they would all taste like lemonade. 

Yep.  Too much of any liquid taken in too fast can give you the "queezies" (especially coffee).  Maybe just make sure to set aside enough time to build up to your pee play a little more slowly?  Like anything else, a little planning ahead could make a world of difference.  It could definitely prevent the "battery acid blues"!  Personally, I like the stronger yellow pees for golden showers.  I love the color and smell.  It's like it's "more real".  After all, it's easily washed off in the shower!

Have you tried seltzer or Club Soda?  It's an acquired taste I know but it's really easy on the stomach and as noted above almost as much fun as beer.

• Hot 1
9 minutes ago, ndr1968pz said:

Personally, I like the stronger yellow pees for golden showers.  I love the color and smell.  It's like it's "more real"

Oh, how do I see your point!!!

Yet, after the 100th time you swallow that, you start to wonder: maybe it will be arousing at the same level even if it was a it more diluted?:')

• Like 1
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Yet, after the 100th time you swallow that, you start to wonder: maybe it will be arousing at the same level even if it was a it more diluted?:')

Lol, and the earthy smell, or how slippery it feels? Even after 100 times, morning pee (mine, Mary's or her own) can still make Maigh perk.