2017 Golden Piss Awards Ceremony

Dp8qY.jpg

Ladles and jellyspoons, boys and girls, please put your hands together for the 2017 Golden Piss Awards ceremony! All through December you have nominated and voted for the member you think is most deserving for an award in a number of categories. And what is an award without a trophy to show your beloved friends and family? That's right, every winner will walk home with a Golden Piss Awards trophy!

81Hf5Rp8J2L._SY450_.jpg

Isn't it beautiful? 

I can already see a few puddles forming on the floor around you so without further delay, let's get on with the show!

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Our first award is for the best forum contributor. Which of our lovely members did you think contributed to the forum the most in 2017? Our nominations were, and in no particular order, Steve25805, Sophie and Sephora. Could Steve take the crown? Perhaps you felt Sephora was more deserving for the title. Or was it Sophie? Let's find out...

And the winner is...
awards-envelope.thumb.jpeg.1aea6f02939eb
@Sephora! Congratulations, come collect your award! The PeeFans community felt you contributed to the forum the most in 2017. I'm sure you are very proud!

• Like 1

Our second category is for the best picture contributor. Who do you feel contributed the most or best photos to the forum in 2017? This award includes both photos of themselves, and photos of others. There has been hundreds if not thousands of photos posted to this forum over the last year so I understand it was very difficult to pick a winner. This category had four nominations, and in no particular order. Ozabot, zzyzx52, steve25805 and b2939. Steve was unfortunate to not win an award for the last category, will this be his lucky chance? Let's find out...

And the winner is...
@zzyzx52! Congratulations, make your way to the stage and collect your award! The Peefans community decided you were the best picture contributor of 2017, and you definitely deserve it! Well done!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

It is time for the third winner of the night, and this is for the best video contributor. Who contributed to the video section of this site the most? Only two nominations for this one, Will64 and Ozabot so it is a 50/50 chance. Ozabot has been nominated twice in a row now, clearly a very popular member! Good luck guys!

And the winner is...
@Ozabot! Congratulations, please come collect your trophy. You have contributed a large amount of videos to the site and the community felt you were best deserving of the award. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

We have passed the half way mark for the ceremony, I hope you are staying hydrated. It is very warm in here! For the fourth category we have the best fictional writer. Peefans has seen many writers over 2017, and I believe it would make a best selling novel if published, There was a lot of nominations for this category, Alfresco, Sophie, Wetwulf, PrincessMermaid, Pobox9847 and Nopjans. But who do you think has been the best fictional writer? Let's find out...

And the winner is...
@wetwulf! Congratulations, please come collect your trophy! You have shared many interesting and exciting fictional stories over the last 12 months, and the Peefans community has decided you were the best writer!

• Like 1

It is time for our fifth category, best real story or sighting. These are the guys and girls who share their personal experiences, whether that is ones they've created themselves, or sightings they have been lucky enough to witness. Do I hear splashing? You guys really took my comment about keeping hydrated to heart! This category has four nominations and they are, in no particular order, Starks2010, Sephora, Sillyme and Sophie. Good luck, may the odds be ever in your favour.

And the winner is...
@Sephora! Congratulations, it looks like you're building quite a collection of awards! Lets see if you'll have any more to go home with. Please be careful not to slip in the various puddles! I'd hate to have an injury.

• Like 1

It is time for the penultimate category, best newcomer. This category only applies to members who joined in 2017 and we have four nominations. Spywareonya, Grizzly Man, Natapee and Ivy1989. All of these nominations have made wonderful contributions over the last 12 months, but there can only be one winner. Let's see who it is...

And the winner is...
@spywareonya! Congratulations on winning best newcomer! I remember you were very determined in my Christmas giveaway and you have made many good posts across the forum. Please come collect your award

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The awards are nearly over which means I'll finally be able to have a wee. I'm bursting! I see many of you didn't want to wait! Last but not least, it is time for our final category. The wettest member! This category had no real definition like the others, simply who did you believe was our wettest member. Is Puddlys the wettest member, or will zzyzx52 go home with a second award? Let's find out...

And the winner is...
@puddyls! Congratulations on winning the wettest member award! You have contributed many posts and photos on the forum and I'm sure we can all agree you are a very wet member! Please come collect your award

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

and now for a few final words. First of all I want to thank each and every one of you who has contributed to the forum in some way, no matter how little or small. Whether it was a photo, a video, or even a story. It was greatly appreciated. Secondly, if you didn't win an award or even if you wasn't nominated, please don't feel sad. If I could give every member an award, I would. I hope this encourages you instead of discouraging, encourages you to post more, to share more, see how well you do in the 2018 awards. Who knows who will win? 

and finally, I want to say thank you to @Admin. Thank you for all the time, effort and money you have put into this site. Without you, we wouldn't be here. We wouldn't have this wonderful place to share our experiences, and discuss our favourite aspects of this varied and exciting fetish. You have created a close community and a lot of friendships, all shared with a common interest. So from all of us at Peefans, thank you. 

I hope everyone enjoyed 2017 on the forum, I know I did. Lets see if we can make 2018 even better!!! 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On 1/1/2018 at 5:51 PM, Sophie said:

Our first award is for the best forum contributor. Which of our lovely members did you think contributed to the forum the most in 2017? Our nominations were, and in no particular order, Steve25805, Sophie and Sephora. Could Steve take the crown? Perhaps you felt Sephora was more deserving for the title. Or was it Sophie? Let's find out...

And the winner is...
@Sephora! Congratulations, come collect your award! The PeeFans community felt you contributed to the forum the most in 2017. I'm sure you are very proud!

On 1/1/2018 at 5:51 PM, Sophie said:

It is time for our fifth category, best real story or sighting. These are the guys and girls who share their personal experiences, whether that is ones they've created themselves, or sightings they have been lucky enough to witness. Do I hear splashing? You guys really took my comment about keeping hydrated to heart! This category has four nominations and they are, in no particular order, Starks2010, Sephora, Sillyme and Sophie. Good luck, may the odds be ever in your favour.

And the winner is...
@Sephora! Congratulations, it looks like you're building quite a collection of awards! Lets see if you'll have any more to go home with. Please be careful not to slip in the various puddles! I'd hate to have an injury.

OMG!!  I would like to thank my fans, my producer, my family...  LMAO!!  

Thank you for nominating me and reading my stories, I would also want to thank Sophie for making this happen. It's good to have fun and laugh with respectable people.

• Like 1

Congratulations to all those who won in any category. You are all truly deserving winners.

I personally would like to thank @Admin for rescuing this site and keeping it alive. Without him I'd be posting pics on Eroprofile, stories on Literotica, but would have totally lost any sense of belonging to a community. 

I'd like to thank  all the other mods for all that they do for this site too, in addition to contributing in their own right as members. 

And there are so many awesome members who contribute so much, whether it be pics, links to vids, stories, anecdotes from real life, friendly discussions, or any combination thereof, that all your names are too many to mention.

Thanks to all of you for making this site what it is, an awesome pee fetish site and top dog for naughty peeing especially, and yet so much more than just that. You all help to make this the friendly and welcoming place we began as and have gotten back to being, the kind of place where we are not just furtively seeking to get off (though we sometimes do that too, lol) but somewhere where we interact with each other as friends and companions. You all help to make this that friendly place.  It is the great place it is because of all you awesome guys and girls and everything you contribute

A heartfelt thanks to everyone out there who contributes in any way to our little internet community..

• Like 4