Where would you see me pee?

2 hours ago, owlman76 said:

an excellent picture, next time try flooding those boots, imagine having had a naughty pee somewhere you shouldn't, then walking round with the evidence sloshing around inside them.lol

You know I prefer pissing onto OTHER'S stuff ahahahahahaha!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Daniel_defo said:

Kill some of your neighbor`s plants😁

Managed with one only, she keeps them in the ground mostly and those survive anything

check the Whole thread, hope you can appreciate some nude pics even if you got a GF

also, there is stuff about my philosophy of both life and the occult, just in case

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Daniel_defo said:

Try to take a photo

Complicated

She's often at home and my pee is stealth, usually at night

I'll try but cannot promise when

3 minutes ago, Daniel_defo said:

what do you think about peeing in bath with water?

I wrote somewhere in this very thread

I don't pee in my water

On a general stance, wetting, self pissing, holding, getting peed on unless by Alex

NO

My piss is a communication, and act of power but also a transmission, I give it to anything "NOT-ME", so not in bath water of ME if you get the point

BUT when I make ritual baths before powerful rituals (they are not symbolical nor psychological, they are baths with herbs that got hormonal properties) I piss in the bath water as I get out, is part of the ceremony

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:35 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Well @spywareonya, giggling and especially talking about naughty peeing gets my vote.  How about sitting crosslegged with a floaty cheerleader type short skirt, then pulling it up slightly as you relax your overfull bladder. Maybe in a busy park, where nobody gives a second glance? 

Oh hey hey hey wait!!! This is a GOOOOOOD suggestion!!

There are only three problems my friend, none of which are impossible to solve...

1) my videos are only for the goldmembers section. So, since you are not a goldmember, it could be sad to shoot a video for you, which in the end you will not see!!!

2) It's dire winter where I live. No public stuff unless it can be performed while covered up like Eskimoese ahahahahahaha, it needs spring for a video like the one you proposed

3) I don't show my face, nor make my voice heard, in my videos, except for little phrases, as it could reveal my nationality due to my accent

Since you are a great forum member, and very gentle too, I felt summoned to answer you… but the obstacles are many… hope you can understand...

• Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:05 AM, sillyme said:

I would like to see you pee all over a hotel carpet while giggling the entire time, and talking about how much you love naughty peeing. 

My beloved friend… in my town hotels only accepts paycards, no anonimacy… any damage, they would track you down. When I used hotels to fuck my lesbian lovers, they were Always the ones paying (you want my pussy? than… pay…ihihihih). Plus they are NOT that cheap. 

And I don't speak in my videos… or very little… sorry. But a great hug and a kiss, I long to re-connect with you after my absence, sorry if I disappeared, my life got really messed up. I'm better now, but it needs time to re-connect with everybody… a kiss...

• Love 1
On 12/12/2018 at 2:44 PM, spywareonya said:

My beloved friend… in my town hotels only accepts paycards, no anonimacy… any damage, they would track you down. When I used hotels to fuck my lesbian lovers, they were Always the ones paying (you want my pussy? than… pay…ihihihih). Plus they are NOT that cheap. 

And I don't speak in my videos… or very little… sorry. But a great hug and a kiss, I long to re-connect with you after my absence, sorry if I disappeared, my life got really messed up. I'm better now, but it needs time to re-connect with everybody… a kiss...

I understand you don't want to pee in a hotel room. Would you be down to pee on the carpet, and mirror of a dressing room at a clothing store and film that. I've peed in fitting rooms. 

• Hot 1
On 12/12/2018 at 8:39 PM, spywareonya said:

Oh hey hey hey wait!!! This is a GOOOOOOD suggestion!!

There are only three problems my friend, none of which are impossible to solve...

1) my videos are only for the goldmembers section. So, since you are not a goldmember, it could be sad to shoot a video for you, which in the end you will not see!!!

2) It's dire winter where I live. No public stuff unless it can be performed while covered up like Eskimoese ahahahahahaha, it needs spring for a video like the one you proposed

3) I don't show my face, nor make my voice heard, in my videos, except for little phrases, as it could reveal my nationality due to my accent

Since you are a great forum member, and very gentle too, I felt summoned to answer you… but the obstacles are many… hope you can understand...

Of course I understand- and to be fair I took it as a metaphoric question anyway, sort of ‘all obstacles aside, where would be ideal’.

i answered almost from a perspective of where would you like it most. 

• Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:42 AM, sillyme said:

I've peed in fitting rooms. 

I did too, but now there are cctvs everywhere.

Where I live, teenage defiance is morbidly intense. We live in constant hatred against society and its rules, plus everything more complex than a matches box costs much more than what any teenagers could ever affort.

Results? In my country, vandalism and shoplifting are something EVERY teenager did at least once in their lives, and many do once per week. Every new shop that doesn't fill every wall and corner with cctvs, got its properties stolen or ruined in a month since its opening.

Last time I went to a dresses shop which was 10x15 meters, I counted the cameras on the ceiling and the walls. 36 cameras. Thirty six. In a 10 x 15 shop. Now you know.

I am very doubtful I'll ever find a way to film that. But if I will, be sure I'll make a video and upload it!!!!

• Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 5:37 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Of course I understand- and to be fair I took it as a metaphoric question anyway, sort of ‘all obstacles aside, where would be ideal’.

i answered almost from a perspective of where would you like it most. 

Sure, and it was really gentle. Listen, man… I am beginning to like you. Take a look at my stuff around the forum. Let's get closer

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

First let me say your legs and butt are perfectly yummy.   Forgive me if these ideas are repeats, I tried to read everything but admit failure . sorry.  Rather than spill out words in a long description, I've uploaded a couple of gifs that demonstrate them

wetlegs.thumb.gif.859ac2b1975ce4251b7c0bcb494ced14.gif 

The idea of that warm liquid wrapping itself around and caressing shapely legs is arousing.

1479176271_Peeonthattree02.gif.34e4f9fb9de4d1fcf04cbad2041c785e.gif 1016298303_Peeonthattree01.gif.7a49311a6ea2949e2bfe4fc3a97438bc.gif

I think seeing your watering a large tree like her would be a lovely thing to behold.

MM

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

@MisterMerlin

Hi…

thank you for all your delicious words. Really, you made me blush.

The problem with your suggestions is that I shoot videos only for the goldmember section, of which you are currently not a member, so it would be so sad to shot a video for you and in the end you won't be able to see it!!!

But the one about the tree… sounds fucking tasty!!!

See you around… and if you want to know me more, and to befriend me...

23 hours ago, MisterMerlin said:

I tried to read everything but admit failure

there is no hurry. But what makes me special, what gave the guts to post what I posted, what makes me myself… is described in this thread. And in the Lawless Darkness gallery, which I noticed you explored...

There is a gallery of me including many things you would like, here

It sums all those you already saw and some Others scattered around the forum!!!

https://peefans.com/topic/10550-the-complete-revelation-of-nancy/

• Love 1
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

@MisterMerlin

Hi…

thank you for all your delicious words. Really, you made me blush.

The problem with your suggestions is that I shoot videos only for the goldmember section, of which you are currently not a member, so it would be so sad to shot a video for you and in the end you won't be able to see it!!!

But the one about the tree… sounds fucking tasty!!!

See you around… and if you want to know me more, and to befriend me...

there is no hurry. But what makes me special, what gave the guts to post what I posted, what makes me myself… is described in this thread. And in the Lawless Darkness gallery, which I noticed you explored...

There is a gallery of me including many things you would like, here

It sums all those you already saw and some Others scattered around the forum!!!

https://peefans.com/topic/10550-the-complete-revelation-of-nancy/

I completely understand. The gif of the lady warming her thigh is a short bit from a video. Perhaps a short gif from your video is possible?

• Love 1