38 minutes ago, Sxxn said:

wow your push is amazing 😘

28 minutes ago, Sxxn said:

wow you totally amaze me 😍 so hot and your pussy is beautiful 

Let's say I love to be naughty and make my friends happy😋

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 4/3/2018 at 2:20 PM, spywareonya said:

...and just a week after, Spring actually exploded!!! Nice weather brought Alex to secretly arrange a Whole-day trip to a flower exposition with various stands around an out-town village, and it was one of the happiest days of my recent life, I pissed around the Whole place, in many houses gardens, and even jerked him off while packed all together in the bus leading to the village

This is a pic of me taken by him on the top of an ancient war-related Watchtower. It had to be done quickly because people were climbing up too. It was a windy day!!!:')

Spy.thumb.jpg.3a944267dad79b35aa034ed481f118ae.jpg

On 4/3/2018 at 2:20 PM, spywareonya said:

...and just a week after, Spring actually exploded!!! Nice weather brought Alex to secretly arrange a Whole-day trip to a flower exposition with various stands around an out-town village, and it was one of the happiest days of my recent life, I pissed around the Whole place, in many houses gardens, and even jerked him off while packed all together in the bus leading to the village

This is a pic of me taken by him on the top of an ancient war-related Watchtower. It had to be done quickly because people were climbing up too. It was a windy day!!!:')

Spy.thumb.jpg.3a944267dad79b35aa034ed481f118ae.jpg

simply beautiful 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 4/3/2018 at 2:35 PM, spywareonya said:

But the most wanderful piss I took that day was a FLOOD I let go in the town stream river, a water course which is narrow and violent. It was the highest point of the exposition, located almost on the hill-top, it was even starting to become evening and temperature were getting low. 

The last visitors were all in a hurry to see that place and I am a little afraid a couple saw me releasing my gush:17_heart_eyes:

But believe me, it was a hard and magical place

5ac3830a0f945_Riverbigstream.thumb.jpg.85ae69ddba3dafb0879ec7c707437148.jpg

amazing gush, looks very powerful and well needed 😉 you must have been desperate 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
7 minutes ago, Sxxn said:

amazing gush, looks very powerful and well needed 😉 you must have been desperate 

Though I hate being desperate and usually just pop a squat wherever I am and fuck the world, that time I really wanted to reach the hilltop before the Sun went down, and so I chose to hold it. Yes, it was absolutely needed, I pissed full force for no less then half a minute, without breaks

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Though I hate being desperate and usually just pop a squat wherever I am and fuck the world, that time I really wanted to reach the hilltop before the Sun went down, and so I chose to hold it. Yes, it was absolutely needed, I pissed full force for no less then half a minute, without breaks

amazing, i love to see powerful, well needed gushes like that 😍

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sxxn said:

ok so not out of desperation? do you find yourself in true desperation from time to time?

As said above, I hate being desperate. Not only it is not pleasurable, but is a victory of situations over the individual and his/her will, something as a Witch I firmly oppose. I piss when and where I want, because I am more important than unjust laws and morals (beware, in my opinions ALL humans are!!!) and surely I am more important than "situations" like being late, or in a hurry, or somewhere where you theorically should not pee. 

To believe the opposite is a Dangerous and humiliating phylosophical stance, good to keep people away from being rushy ("Don't you DARE do that: nobody should!!!") and thus maybe un-avoidable since we are so many on Earth (and indeed not all of us are ethical or careful) but inherently wrong

In Witchcraft we believe that the Truth is composed of two different levels, the Truth in itself, and the Fitting Truth, and the second one, though not inherently "true", is true nonetheless because he who fails to add it to the Truth-in-itself will anyway make such a mistake that it will be almost like disrespecting truth-it-itself

The truth-in-itself is that we are animals and that we should be free to do everything our instincts tell us, and I am not only talking about piss or sex, but everything. The fitting-truth is that acting like that is not something that can be done by everybody: people are filled of misdirected anger, wrong desires, paranoia and brainwashing, thus allowing them to do as they like would be like opening the gates of hell.

But slowly, little by little, we should stop forbidding stuff and indeed teach the people how to handle freedom, much more than simply avoiding to misuse it by NOT POSSESSING IT AT ALL.

The time to say "You are not worthy of it" is past; now is the time of "Let me teach you how to be worthy of it"!!

THUS it is time to re-claim a world which belongs to us, and to our instincts, starting by the most innocuos ones like the need to piss or have sex

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, owlman76 said:

an excellent picture, next time try flooding those boots, imagine having had a naughty pee somewhere you shouldn't, then walking round with the evidence sloshing around inside them.lol

You know I prefer pissing onto OTHER'S stuff ahahahahahaha!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Daniel_defo said:

Kill some of your neighbor`s plants😁

Managed with one only, she keeps them in the ground mostly and those survive anything

check the Whole thread, hope you can appreciate some nude pics even if you got a GF

also, there is stuff about my philosophy of both life and the occult, just in case

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Daniel_defo said:

Try to take a photo

Complicated

She's often at home and my pee is stealth, usually at night

I'll try but cannot promise when

3 minutes ago, Daniel_defo said:

what do you think about peeing in bath with water?

I wrote somewhere in this very thread

I don't pee in my water

On a general stance, wetting, self pissing, holding, getting peed on unless by Alex

NO

My piss is a communication, and act of power but also a transmission, I give it to anything "NOT-ME", so not in bath water of ME if you get the point

BUT when I make ritual baths before powerful rituals (they are not symbolical nor psychological, they are baths with herbs that got hormonal properties) I piss in the bath water as I get out, is part of the ceremony

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:35 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Well @spywareonya, giggling and especially talking about naughty peeing gets my vote.  How about sitting crosslegged with a floaty cheerleader type short skirt, then pulling it up slightly as you relax your overfull bladder. Maybe in a busy park, where nobody gives a second glance? 

Oh hey hey hey wait!!! This is a GOOOOOOD suggestion!!

There are only three problems my friend, none of which are impossible to solve...

1) my videos are only for the goldmembers section. So, since you are not a goldmember, it could be sad to shoot a video for you, which in the end you will not see!!!

2) It's dire winter where I live. No public stuff unless it can be performed while covered up like Eskimoese ahahahahahaha, it needs spring for a video like the one you proposed

3) I don't show my face, nor make my voice heard, in my videos, except for little phrases, as it could reveal my nationality due to my accent

Since you are a great forum member, and very gentle too, I felt summoned to answer you… but the obstacles are many… hope you can understand...

• Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:05 AM, sillyme said:

I would like to see you pee all over a hotel carpet while giggling the entire time, and talking about how much you love naughty peeing. 

My beloved friend… in my town hotels only accepts paycards, no anonimacy… any damage, they would track you down. When I used hotels to fuck my lesbian lovers, they were Always the ones paying (you want my pussy? than… pay…ihihihih). Plus they are NOT that cheap. 

And I don't speak in my videos… or very little… sorry. But a great hug and a kiss, I long to re-connect with you after my absence, sorry if I disappeared, my life got really messed up. I'm better now, but it needs time to re-connect with everybody… a kiss...

• Love 1
On 12/12/2018 at 2:44 PM, spywareonya said:

My beloved friend… in my town hotels only accepts paycards, no anonimacy… any damage, they would track you down. When I used hotels to fuck my lesbian lovers, they were Always the ones paying (you want my pussy? than… pay…ihihihih). Plus they are NOT that cheap. 

And I don't speak in my videos… or very little… sorry. But a great hug and a kiss, I long to re-connect with you after my absence, sorry if I disappeared, my life got really messed up. I'm better now, but it needs time to re-connect with everybody… a kiss...

I understand you don't want to pee in a hotel room. Would you be down to pee on the carpet, and mirror of a dressing room at a clothing store and film that. I've peed in fitting rooms. 

• Hot 1