Where would you see me pee?

57 minutes ago, paul66 said:

we are out in the city shopping, you wear a knee length skirt.. we visit  a book store, we are standing in a small  aisle booth sides are bookshelves...we standing side by side and watching for books, you bend forward, and search in the middle heigth row for a book, without I notice, you hitch your skirt  at your back, in seconds I hear

a clear hissing , and pattering as you piss doggy in the bookshelve all over the books behind us, and on the carpet below..

you breathing rapidly, and i know you have cummed there and than. : -X

this is sexy as hell, though let me tell you a thing since I consider you a friend (to a stranger I would have just set out a smile of circumstance), I never wear skirts so long, only microskirts, at the edge of lawful. Second, I respect books too much to pee on them. Maybe a book about some political views I disrespect intensely...

ahahahah!!! For the orgasm, that would have been marvellous!!!

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
7 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I tried to pee legs tight. I won't dare twice HAHAHAHAHAH

But if you wanna me peeing in a flowerpot, yet at MY conditions (short dress and legs spread, maybe taped from behind with all my ass out hovering over it) I do it daily, I'll definitely come up with something!!!

That would be absolutely amazing and perfect. A fantasy come true for Sure. Maybe add in some talking to the camera if you are feeling up to it. But either way fantasy come true :)

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Raven726 said:

Maybe add in some talking to the camera if you are feeling up to it

I would, but it would make the video too long, thus too heavy to be uploaded

I already tried!!

Plus, I don't wanna risk people could decipher my home country from my accent

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 3

@spywareonya

I love our chats as well. My apologies I have been absent with work but I have not forgotten my next set of tasks. As for becoming a gold member. I am working on it. Running into a problem with my card being rejected by the UK site but I will figure it out asap and see you in there

• Love 1
5 hours ago, peenow said:

none would be wasted

Waste a single drop of a Witch's piss would be a capital sin

If I grant my urine to somebody, it is not just to play

You cannot even imagine what I saw and endured

My piss is the videolog of my life

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/24/2018 at 10:28 PM, spywareonya said:

Took some pics of myself a few hours ago during a public naughty piss:') I'll post them asap in a dedicated thread or here in this one

some af them do not have a good zoom because they were taken in terrible hurry, it was daylight and there were people passing by without a single fucking pause!!!

in a hurry to pee or in a hurry not to be seen? either is very sexy and wish i was there 😉

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Sxxn said:

wow your push is amazing 😘

28 minutes ago, Sxxn said:

wow you totally amaze me 😍 so hot and your pussy is beautiful 

Let's say I love to be naughty and make my friends happy😋

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 4/3/2018 at 2:20 PM, spywareonya said:

...and just a week after, Spring actually exploded!!! Nice weather brought Alex to secretly arrange a Whole-day trip to a flower exposition with various stands around an out-town village, and it was one of the happiest days of my recent life, I pissed around the Whole place, in many houses gardens, and even jerked him off while packed all together in the bus leading to the village

This is a pic of me taken by him on the top of an ancient war-related Watchtower. It had to be done quickly because people were climbing up too. It was a windy day!!!:')

Spy.thumb.jpg.3a944267dad79b35aa034ed481f118ae.jpg

On 4/3/2018 at 2:20 PM, spywareonya said:

...and just a week after, Spring actually exploded!!! Nice weather brought Alex to secretly arrange a Whole-day trip to a flower exposition with various stands around an out-town village, and it was one of the happiest days of my recent life, I pissed around the Whole place, in many houses gardens, and even jerked him off while packed all together in the bus leading to the village

This is a pic of me taken by him on the top of an ancient war-related Watchtower. It had to be done quickly because people were climbing up too. It was a windy day!!!:')

Spy.thumb.jpg.3a944267dad79b35aa034ed481f118ae.jpg

simply beautiful 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 4/3/2018 at 2:35 PM, spywareonya said:

But the most wanderful piss I took that day was a FLOOD I let go in the town stream river, a water course which is narrow and violent. It was the highest point of the exposition, located almost on the hill-top, it was even starting to become evening and temperature were getting low. 

The last visitors were all in a hurry to see that place and I am a little afraid a couple saw me releasing my gush:17_heart_eyes:

But believe me, it was a hard and magical place

5ac3830a0f945_Riverbigstream.thumb.jpg.85ae69ddba3dafb0879ec7c707437148.jpg

amazing gush, looks very powerful and well needed 😉 you must have been desperate 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
7 minutes ago, Sxxn said:

amazing gush, looks very powerful and well needed 😉 you must have been desperate 

Though I hate being desperate and usually just pop a squat wherever I am and fuck the world, that time I really wanted to reach the hilltop before the Sun went down, and so I chose to hold it. Yes, it was absolutely needed, I pissed full force for no less then half a minute, without breaks

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Though I hate being desperate and usually just pop a squat wherever I am and fuck the world, that time I really wanted to reach the hilltop before the Sun went down, and so I chose to hold it. Yes, it was absolutely needed, I pissed full force for no less then half a minute, without breaks

amazing, i love to see powerful, well needed gushes like that 😍

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sxxn said:

ok so not out of desperation? do you find yourself in true desperation from time to time?

As said above, I hate being desperate. Not only it is not pleasurable, but is a victory of situations over the individual and his/her will, something as a Witch I firmly oppose. I piss when and where I want, because I am more important than unjust laws and morals (beware, in my opinions ALL humans are!!!) and surely I am more important than "situations" like being late, or in a hurry, or somewhere where you theorically should not pee. 

To believe the opposite is a Dangerous and humiliating phylosophical stance, good to keep people away from being rushy ("Don't you DARE do that: nobody should!!!") and thus maybe un-avoidable since we are so many on Earth (and indeed not all of us are ethical or careful) but inherently wrong

In Witchcraft we believe that the Truth is composed of two different levels, the Truth in itself, and the Fitting Truth, and the second one, though not inherently "true", is true nonetheless because he who fails to add it to the Truth-in-itself will anyway make such a mistake that it will be almost like disrespecting truth-it-itself

The truth-in-itself is that we are animals and that we should be free to do everything our instincts tell us, and I am not only talking about piss or sex, but everything. The fitting-truth is that acting like that is not something that can be done by everybody: people are filled of misdirected anger, wrong desires, paranoia and brainwashing, thus allowing them to do as they like would be like opening the gates of hell.

But slowly, little by little, we should stop forbidding stuff and indeed teach the people how to handle freedom, much more than simply avoiding to misuse it by NOT POSSESSING IT AT ALL.

The time to say "You are not worthy of it" is past; now is the time of "Let me teach you how to be worthy of it"!!

THUS it is time to re-claim a world which belongs to us, and to our instincts, starting by the most innocuos ones like the need to piss or have sex

• Like 3
  • Love 1