now that you are here, feel free to ask or comment, I'll answer

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, Raven726 said:

Are you still talking requests? If so I'll PM you

marvellous question and complicated answer

many points...

my next videos will be part of the new goldmembership starting tonight, and only gold members will be able to see them. Gold membership is a little-paid Subscription, mandatory to avoid economical crisis of the forum, forcing the big bad bosses (those that handle server-band to Admin) to cull off all that coasts too much (starting with this forum, in its entirety)

talk to the Admin about that, tonight he will make the announcement about how does it work!

In the meanwhile, I have to tell you this:

I take requests here, not through PM, so people can discusse them freely

Also, preference is granted to people who show they did their best to know me, reading carefully this thread, putting likes, and answering/commenting to the written stuff. Many people started liking my pictures and thought they get away with it in half an hour. No sir, my soul lives in the written stuff. Liking and commenting THAT is the key to befriend me...

• Like 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, spywareonya said:

marvellous question and complicated answer

many points...

my next videos will be part of the new goldmembership starting tonight, and only gold members will be able to see them. Gold membership is a little-paid Subscription, mandatory to avoid economical crisis of the forum, forcing the big bad bosses (those that handle server-band to Admin) to cull off all that coasts too much (starting with this forum, in its entirety)

talk to the Admin about that, tonight he will make the announcement about how does it work!

In the meanwhile, I have to tell you this:

I take requests here, not through PM, so people can discusse them freely

Also, preference is granted to people who show they did their best to know me, reading carefully this thread, putting likes, and answering/commenting to the written stuff. Many people started liking my pictures and thought they get away with it in half an hour. No sir, my soul lives in the written stuff. Liking and commenting THAT is the key to befriend me...

First off Let me say I am Defiantly interested in becoming a gold member, as i love this site and would love to help support it. 

Second i just want to say that I respect this. I myself have been on this site for years but been hiding in the shadows. mostly because i've been embarrassed about my likes. only recently i have started to come to terms with what happened to me and why i am into pee. i actually just finished making my introduction post which was partially inspired by you explaining to someone else the benefits and importance of introductions. I hope that we do become friend, not for the hope of custom videos (though that would be cool.) but more because it is nice to be in a place of like minded  people and i want to get more involved

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Raven726 said:

First off Let me say I am Defiantly interested in becoming a gold member, as i love this site and would love to help support it. 

Second i just want to say that I respect this. I myself have been on this site for years but been hiding in the shadows. mostly because i've been embarrassed about my likes. only recently i have started to come to terms with what happened to me and why i am into pee. i actually just finished making my introduction post which was partially inspired by you explaining to someone else the benefits and importance of introductions. I hope that we do become friend, not for the hope of custom videos (though that would be cool.) but more because it is nice to be in a place of like minded  people and i want to get more involved

I already like you after this

PM me anytime or talk here!!

Can't wait for you, I'll also introduce you to some great members friends of mine

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Raven726 said:

Thank you for the kind word. I sent you a PM. I hope this explains why some of my older posts have less detail. As I was still shy about myself 

Bow to me. Learn from me. And I will turn you into a war machine.

"I will give you a war-engine. With it ye shall smite the peoples; and none shall stand before you. [...] This shall be your only proof. I forbid argument. Conquer! That is enough"

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 12/21/2017 at 6:20 PM, spywareonya said:

In fact I am quite sure kilt (or QUilt???) is  great thing.

For me, the fact is utterly intentional. Short dresses or skirts, no panties, and stocking. Except on my "particular week" when I wear trousers:9_innocent:

But 24 days per month, my pussy, though hidden (hiddden... bah) under the (very short) skirt/dress, is naked, in order to pee by simply sitting to rest or tho check my phone while sitting in a town-decorative big flower pot. My attire is so short I do not even need to touch it to make it out of the way to pee. I simply position myself and relieve. When you drink gallons of tea (contraceptive pill can give hydric retention and since I love my legs smoth as they are, I drink a lot to keep them perfect) you need to pee VERY often!

Ok Grizz, summing up:

backside, legs tight, naughty place

Stark nude? Or with skirt and stockings? Naked could be a problem, I live in town!

This would be absolutely perfect for some of the fantasies I have

• Love 1
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I tried to pee legs tight. I won't dare twice HAHAHAHAHAH

But if you wanna me peeing in a flowerpot, yet at MY conditions (short dress and legs spread, maybe taped from behind with all my ass out hovering over it) I do it daily, I'll definitely come up with something!!!

we are out in the city shopping, you wear a knee length skirt.. we visit  a book store, we are standing in a small  aisle booth sides are bookshelves...we standing side by side and watching for books, you bend forward, and search in the middle heigth row for a book, without I notice, you hitch your skirt  at your back, in seconds I hear

a clear hissing , and pattering as you piss doggy in the bookshelve all over the books behind us, and on the carpet below..

you breathing rapidly, and i know you have cummed there and than. : -X

• Hot 1
57 minutes ago, paul66 said:

we are out in the city shopping, you wear a knee length skirt.. we visit  a book store, we are standing in a small  aisle booth sides are bookshelves...we standing side by side and watching for books, you bend forward, and search in the middle heigth row for a book, without I notice, you hitch your skirt  at your back, in seconds I hear

a clear hissing , and pattering as you piss doggy in the bookshelve all over the books behind us, and on the carpet below..

you breathing rapidly, and i know you have cummed there and than. : -X

this is sexy as hell, though let me tell you a thing since I consider you a friend (to a stranger I would have just set out a smile of circumstance), I never wear skirts so long, only microskirts, at the edge of lawful. Second, I respect books too much to pee on them. Maybe a book about some political views I disrespect intensely...

ahahahah!!! For the orgasm, that would have been marvellous!!!

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
7 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I tried to pee legs tight. I won't dare twice HAHAHAHAHAH

But if you wanna me peeing in a flowerpot, yet at MY conditions (short dress and legs spread, maybe taped from behind with all my ass out hovering over it) I do it daily, I'll definitely come up with something!!!

That would be absolutely amazing and perfect. A fantasy come true for Sure. Maybe add in some talking to the camera if you are feeling up to it. But either way fantasy come true :)

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Raven726 said:

Maybe add in some talking to the camera if you are feeling up to it

I would, but it would make the video too long, thus too heavy to be uploaded

I already tried!!

Plus, I don't wanna risk people could decipher my home country from my accent

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 3

@spywareonya

I love our chats as well. My apologies I have been absent with work but I have not forgotten my next set of tasks. As for becoming a gold member. I am working on it. Running into a problem with my card being rejected by the UK site but I will figure it out asap and see you in there

• Love 1
5 hours ago, peenow said:

none would be wasted

Waste a single drop of a Witch's piss would be a capital sin

If I grant my urine to somebody, it is not just to play

You cannot even imagine what I saw and endured

My piss is the videolog of my life

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/24/2018 at 10:28 PM, spywareonya said:

Took some pics of myself a few hours ago during a public naughty piss:') I'll post them asap in a dedicated thread or here in this one

some af them do not have a good zoom because they were taken in terrible hurry, it was daylight and there were people passing by without a single fucking pause!!!

in a hurry to pee or in a hurry not to be seen? either is very sexy and wish i was there 😉

• Agree 1
  • Love 1