Where would you see me pee?

51 minutes ago, Peeguy said:

Dont know if this would be possible, but maybe a pic of you peeing through the fly on a pair of pants?

If you wear pants ever πŸ˜‰

never wear any, sorry hihihihih

and beside, let me use this cute post of yours to clarify one thing

I appreciate everything in this world when it comes to SEE doing it, but it doesn't work the same way when it comes to DO things MYSELF

I like when people play with pee, but MY attitude with pee is using particularly plain, brute and elementar ways of peeing to state, almost on a political and phylosophical stance, that I refuse all social and moral norms, avenging the freedom of animals and the superiority of Witches over laws and habits of humans

so I don't exactly like to play with: I expell it like a boss as part of my performance of Life, without exceedingly sophisticated stuff

I am like that also in sex: bondage, sado-maso, they are all fascinating when WATCHED in a video: but in real life, my kind of erotism is being raped like an animal by my man, possibly without foreplays, just crude physicality

(though I have to admit that all that stuff about pee-foreplays by that friend of mine, Sathuta, pushed me to re-consider pee-foreplay a lot)

• Like 3
Just now, fannywatcher said:

Wouldnt it be hard for a girl to pee through a fly?

some hot girl in this forum talk happily about that subject, maybe it's possible, maybe even funny

to me, the funniest thing of life is to flaunt one's supremacy

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Wouldnt it be hard for a girl to pee through a fly?

They never keep still long enough!

I'll get my coat...

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Sophie said:

They never keep still long enough!

I'll get my coat...

Β 

4 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

🀣

poor pussy!!! Let it just pee in the wide wide world!!!

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Β 

poor pussy!!! Let it just pee in the wide wide world!!!

I would it ove to be with you in a cinema theater...or Opera, you sitting beside me, with a skirt.

after time watching the show, i hearΒ  a unmistakeable hissing, and nice soft pattering , I see you have hitched up your skirt, and a hot clear stream of your hot nice smelly pee hit the theater carpet

......you noticed Im watching, you lean a bit backwards spread your legs wider, and your hot peestream hit the back of the chair in front of us...

Edited by paul66
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
42 minutes ago, paul66 said:

Opera, you sitting beside me, with a skirt.

now you got me man

Β 

43 minutes ago, paul66 said:

you noticed Im watching, you lean a bit backwards spread your legs wider, and your hot peestream hit the back of the chair in front of us...

I would really react that way... it's just that... that is the way I am...

• Hot 2
On 1/10/2018 at 5:00 PM, spywareonya said:

As promised, new pics!!!

Β 

Β 

From the same concert of the previous one, blowing kisses!!!

Β 

DSC_0223(1).thumb.jpg.dde483dc969ce7b6362d5fd12c754e80.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

And this was shot by one of my lovers. I have to come to accept the fact that from the pics itself it is hard to notice (grrrrr angry) but I just ended taking a really big piss exactly in front of her, with a naughty look on my face (that you guys should just imagine due to privacy needed!!!!)

Β 

Β 

DSC_0241(1).thumb.jpg.c594f56f618620c8d7c45123e3cf84d6.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Very sexy xx

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
7 minutes ago, dher18 said:

Very sexy xx

thank you my friend, these are from a very ancient period, we could say 5 years ago

I was a bit more plump than now, not that I don't like myself now but cannot get weight, I eat a lot but my training requires physical discipline so I make a lot of fitness, thus remaining slim, even if I wanted to be a bit more round ahahahahahahahaha

I love eating Italian food and also middle-east food, it also keeps me peachy but to avoid backfire from the anticonceptional pill, I really have to move a lot, and this makes me thin, even too much

was I ever to stop making all that fitness, I would go back to be a little more soft and less slim, but I would also have hydric retention, so I have to move, even if it makes me too slim ihihihih

Β 

these pic in particular was taken by a female "friend" during a concert, she was very tall and terribly sexy, got her pussy licked like no tomorrow

the music too was great, it was one big hell

Edited by spywareonya
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Marcethiol said:

Hey there !

Can you pee (or have you done it already) in a urinal while unknown men use the other ones ? Sitting or standing ?

Darling, please read anything about me before popping up asking

I never use urinals out of a philosphical stance

no offense, but try to know me before asking stuff

• Like 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

I bet youd look hot as hell,peeing wearing that outfit!😍

it was one hell of a concert, I still remember it

many of my favourite bands played all together, I cannot divulge exactly which because somebody good at solving puzzles could use that info to decipher where I live, and I wouldn't like it, but believe me it was really apocalytical

It was still in the days when I had girls all around, not necessarily in the meaning of a mistress with lots of slaves, not in that stance (well, maybe a bit!), I mean that lots of girls back in those years were more eager to try new things, had sex with me and even talked about it with other friends, who later I managed to fuck them too

I pissed in full view of the Whole world the day those pics were taken, a girl even asked me "Do you pee here because the toilets are filthy?"

I answered her (and I hope for this to make heads clear about this subject forever after): I AM PISSING HERE IN FULL VIEW BECAUSE THIS IS A FUCKING BLACK METAL CONCERT AND I AM A FUCKING BLACK METAL GIRL!!!! FUCK TOILETS!!!!

Β 

She started laughing, but did not pee there with me... well, it's not big deal, I fucked my lesbian lover anyway that night ahahaha and my man too

so pussy was granted

2 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Then again,if she was wearing a potato sack,she would STILL look hot!😍

this is among the sweetest thing I was ever told

I could marry a man saying things like this

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 3

Was i the only one upon seeing this picture,found yourself subconciously looking for a warm stream from between the legs?Be honest.....πŸ™„

spy1.jpg

Edited by fannywatcher
  • Hot 1
5 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Was i the only one upon seeing this picture,found yourself subconciously looking for a warm stream from between the legs?Be honest.....πŸ™„

spy1.jpg

Indeed I wrote that this pic was taken after a big piss, which makes me angry since is not that visible

if you try carefully, you should see the colours are darker in the triangle between my legs

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

very likely, with good weather coming, new videos will be shot, as soon as I find the chance!!!

Come on good weather. . . .Β Β Β  give her a very good chance.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, pisscunt666 said:

anywhere you can squat toilets are boring

I never use toilets my friend

the world is my toilet!

have fun around here, my pics are so many, you'll have good companies

be polite to my guests, this is my Kingdom, yet allow me to tell you I am really happy you are here

• Love 1
  • Hot 2