Where would you see me pee?

Just now, Zovad said:

No, I meant include you as a character in a new story.

oh NOW I understand

complicated

I would be honoured to become part of your naughty brain and the installments it creates,it's just that it is not that easy because a Witch knowsa thing that people knows not, and this thing is what we commonly call "Henge"

and Henge is a physical structur made of various materials and usually circular or square-shaped, used like some kind of fortress to protect oneself while shooting arrows toward the enemies

on the spiritual level, and Henge is the undertaking of a certain behavioural model in order to drag power from the archetypes you are emboding

it requires a perfect mix of spontaneity and wiseness, if it done on purpose without a spontaneus drive it means nothing, yet we try to avoid behavioural models that disrupt our very, very complex morality

Witchcraft is scientifical and therefore it has infos and rules about every single thing of this universe

there are things, utterly harmless in themselves, that a Witch could do without any poroblems if needful for some reason, yet that she usually avoids unless necessary, simply because it is not the apex way of doing that very thing, and it doesn't generate the same atmosphere of extreemness

on the other hand, certain excesses are harmless if performed by a normal human, yet utterly wrong and dangerous if performed by a Witch, because we are the policemen (policeWOmen hahahaha) of the spiritual world's moral, and we have to follow a strict code

under the right circumstances we are allowed to do anything, but it must Always be fitting and ispiring for those who see

if a Witch says "I don't care" what she really means is "poor bloke he who consider it important"

but very rarely you will hear a Witch say something like that

usually we have a very clear opinion about everything

utilizing me as a character in a story could clash with how I would have really acted were I ever to find myself in such a situation

you are not the first who wrote a story with me as a character that had been indeed posted on the forum without any mention to me, because after reading it I really, not to be picky but REALLY, couldn't see myself at all in the character described therein

I suggest you this:

we can procede in two different ways, choose one

first way, you talk to me through PM about the story you want to write and ask me what would I do in a certain scenario

you write the story but inherently I co-write in in the guise that the actions of my character would be suggested by me

second way, you simply write what you want, you send it to me through PM, I read it, and if you really, really built a character that shares nothing of myself, you'll simply give her another name like others already did, and it will be read, liked by people (and by me) and nobody will ever know that in origin Wilma, or Claudia, or Ayala, or Jennifer, or anybody, was originally called Nancy Spywareonya

I will be comfortable with both ways, since I already did

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Theman23144 said:

Hi i saw your reply to ny backyard pee topic, i was wondering how you get to pee in your neighbours plants ?

She lives next to me, but our door are really close. When she's not at home I sneak out from my door in our common backyard, squat on her flowers, and piss!!! Nobody sees me if she's not at home!

Anyway I managed to have only few of them whitered because they are not into flowerpots, most of them are in the ground and so they can substain piss much more than those into flowerpots

she rarely have them into pots, and they were the few that were doomed by my piss

don't get me wrong, I am not a cruel person, people here know me quite well, I am a 3000 posts user and many of them where spent describing myself to my friends on this forum

I do that because of a little naughty game, you'll find infos about it scattered all over my various posts in this thread as much as in Others, it's that I would like to fuck her since she's terribly hot, but she kept me at large, this is some kind of... Revenge? No... it's more subtle... the most precise thing I could say about it is that "She will cope with my vagina, one way or the other round, either she has my pussy on her face, or she will have my pussy descharge on her flowers"

I have already did that in the past, offering a beer I pissed into to a girl that refused my sexual advance

the only thing I regret is that by now you know of me only my cruel side, which is the smallest facet of my character, these are things I do only in extremes, it's true that I am quite an unapologetic person for a ton of mixed and complex reasons that you'll discover if reading my stuff, but I am usually never actually cruel on a plain-out stance, nor do I find people who are to be arousing

it's just that the dark is a shade of White, and sometimes it's fitting....

• Haha 1
  • Hot 3
On 4/3/2018 at 2:35 PM, spywareonya said:

But the most wanderful piss I took that day was a FLOOD I let go in the town stream river, a water course which is narrow and violent. It was the highest point of the exposition, located almost on the hill-top, it was even starting to become evening and temperature were getting low. 

The last visitors were all in a hurry to see that place and I am a little afraid a couple saw me releasing my gush:17_heart_eyes:

But believe me, it was a hard and magical place

5ac3830a0f945_Riverbigstream.thumb.jpg.85ae69ddba3dafb0879ec7c707437148.jpg

Beautiful pee stream hun x 

• Cheeky 1
On 1/13/2018 at 1:21 AM, spywareonya said:

Great question, but very hard to answer, I'll go plain out, just read carefully ok?

Ok, first of all let's clarify what magick is

If you play a very precise tune, you'll notice that a guitar chord set on that very tune will start vibrating though you didn't touched it and simply played the same tune on another guitar. Magick means that you bring artificially your brain to vibrate at the same level of energies which usually we emanat only in minuscule amounts during deep dreaming. If undertook with a voluntarily expense of calories (a true ritual can almost kill you) you can project that energy like an atomic/nuclear radiation, influencing other people junk-DNA (the one that changes not every million of years but very half an hour, Freemasons friends are great for what concerns Scientifical knowledge Governatives hide from people) and that re-spawn in our own body in a never-ending cycle and determines our "superficial" behaviour, with "superficial" I mean that you cannot overcome a mother's love for a son by magick, though you can storm her mind with bad memories of his son being wicked until she got mad at him though she was adoring him ten minutes before

But this is Operative Magick, and is very expensive

There are many other kinds of magick, less expensive: when I said I offer fantasies, for example, I created a "spot" in the Quantum Earth Field about deep visceral fetishistic emotions, of which I am just "the computer Server", people give energy to it by partecipating in my threads and take the same amount of energy they give, only molded by the recycling cycle the spell enact. But I also meant something non-magickal, I mean that I am that kind of woman that can assure lost men and women that somebody deeply understand, endorse and love them and their deepest fetishes. None of these activities are expensive to me, though obviously I didn't talked about people PMing me about their fantasies, I meant that I hoover over them encouraging them to be theirselves more strongly than they ever anybody pushed them to be

There is also Conjuring but that is about contacting non-human entities that are NOT hallucinations or projections of the human mind and beside being impossible unless it is THEY who need you as a minion (beside that They could give luck in return to prayers and praises but avoid direct contact) I am consacrated to live for Them, and kidnapping and ritual execution would be the price of treason for me, but I love Them so there's no problem. And that is the most expensive magick of all. In the end, the last kind of magick is about attack spirits (exorcism) or absorb from people.

This last thing can be done voluntarily: people apreciate me and their love actually reach me like an radio energy-wave reache your phone when you call somebody, and this happens when you are happy and amused by my posts and answer them, your gratitude is the gratitude of worthy people and rejuvenating for me. Have you ever obtained the gratitude of plain and worthless people? it gives you NOTHING. But you are great and your gratitude is meaningful. So put a lot of likes and and above all answer in funny ways!!!

Yet absorption can also be done violently, through intimidation and humilation, and by the way, this is so a deep truth to humans, that anybody do that without knowing. Money, emotional blackmailing, BDSM, bullism, are all ways to scare people so they will bargain their lifeforce "voluntarily" in order to avoid you taking it all out, like "I subdue because I know that elsewhere you would do worse things". You can understand that unless fully justified, is an ass-hole behaving, black magician do that, and White magician used to kill them when they can, but nowadays things are more tranquil. Yet, BDSM is mild vampirism and quite satisfying, I do that a lot and have very twisted rape fantasies in this head of mine. Last and more extreme absorption is sacrifice. Everybody must die (and will be rebirth in a much better form, starting from where  he ended his previous life), sacrifices only mean that you die under the watchful eyes of the Gods to feed their "calories for manipulating Earth destinies" directly beside the acts of Their servants. Animals must be killed in a painless way, then cooked and eaten, or even better given to homeless and poors (like they do in Haiti). It is nothign different from hunting or killing chickens to cook them, beside the fact that the animal itself had been cuddled for a whole month before and it is much more painless than hunting. Nefarious-for-all-Humanity people could be theoretically fitting for human sacrifices, which we don't pratice anymore but are not hypocrite about.

Having read through this It does serve to explain a bit more about the nature of what is magick its practices etc 

I like the part where it mentions that even the act of replying to you're postings, appreciating what you put out there  and it actually has an energy which you find rejuvenating.

I can understand that some people will have reservations about the Sacrifice element (blood spilling) on reading about it and even if they are meat eaters there will be certain elements involving the whole sacrificial animal sort of thing. These fears and reservations they may also have could stem from the way ritual magick tends to be portrayed in things like movies and other forms of media where it always is shown as having a somewhat negative or Dark effect.

I do enjoy these movies though I am a real horror fan and some of my favorite horror movies involve witch craft and black magick etc. 

Just my thoughts on reading through this hun Thanks for posting 

• Love 1
On 3/20/2018 at 1:52 PM, spywareonya said:

Oh, seeing me pee is much different from me actually peeing in a container. A Witches piss should never ends up elsewhere than in a human mouth or elsewhere dispersed in the world. The toilet is fine only as long as you do no have better options and/or flush often. This has a very deep meaning: we cannot be recoiled. We cannot be graspe in our entirety. WE cannot be contained because we ever change. We don't exist in the consequences of our actions (the observable container filled with pee) we exists in the act of pushing out the stream. Be there while it happens or imagine it by guessing at the puddle I just left in your apartment hallaway:')

But nobody will ever "possess" my piss

It is not that we don't collect our pee in contanitor, but Always and only for terrificly powerful purposes. A Witch's bottle requires a Witch's piss, iron thorns, blood, various herbs, and a lot of other stuff, and can actually summon the dead. It is the original concept of the lantern of Jack of All Saints, wandering between Heaven and Hell, in the realm of ghosts, in a deep darkness illuminated only by a magical lanter made of a carved pumpkin. And if you really want to play hard, there is something about Witch's piss so holy that it reach to the myths of the Holy Grail, yes the Christian relic about Christ, but I'll keep this for later, it is too powerful

Very interesting 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

Having read through this It does serve to explain a bit more about the nature of what is magick its practices etc 

I like the part where it mentions that even the act of replying to you're postings, appreciating what you put out there  and it actually has an energy which you find rejuvenating.

more true than what people may think

4 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

I can understand that some people will have reservations about the Sacrifice element (blood spilling) on reading about it and even if they are meat eaters there will be certain elements involving the whole sacrificial animal sort of thing.

utterly understand

to be sincere, if blood is needed, theorically speaking the one of the Witch is even better, without the need to kill, and that is my main kind of blood offering

sacrifice an animal is useful in big rituals involving a Whole community and usually is not exactly what is called a sacrifice in the most clear concepts, it is more like butchering an animal like in a normal farm, but adding a deep respect toward the animal, and also using the portions of it which cannot be cooked (horns, bones, blood) for spiritual purposes

cows, cocks and pigs are great sacrifices used for example during Voodoo festivals in Haiti, the meat is then cooked for the party itself

8 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

These fears and reservations they may also have could stem from the way ritual magick tends to be portrayed in things like movies and other forms of media where it always is shown as having a somewhat negative or Dark effect.

I simply think they would lack the heart to kill

there is nothing bad with it, Killing must be understood before it can be done, even little killings can open up one's mind about the delicacy of life and the respect it deserves, like when I make some gardening and have to kill snails because for various reasons relocating them is impossible (beware, I love snails)

so I usually trust more a person that would lack the heart to kill, rather than somebody who does it without thought

both are unbalanced, but the unbalancing of the heartless is much more Dangerous of that of the whining one

14 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

I do enjoy these movies though I am a real horror fan and some of my favorite horror movies involve witch craft and black magick etc

agree 101%

A high hope shared by both me and Alex is to one day being involved in the making of a movie basing on TRUE Witchcraft stuff to actually terrorize people

• Love 2
On 4/6/2018 at 12:40 PM, spywareonya said:

Well Alex is a great fetishist yet also very reserved, when he is kind he is a sweetie, but when he is horny, his cock talks in his place, he becomes shadowy, physical, and with an erection that could pierce a wall. Yet, in these days I have been farting so much that I'm taking him to his very limits!:') So, if my little frivolous arse is taking to the fringe somebody like Alex, believe me, it's an un-registered weapon!

Hehe!! you could put a little picket sign on you're bum hole saying lick here at your own peril Hehe !! 

• Hot 1
Just now, cheekyfe11a said:

Hehe!! you could put a little picket sign on you're bum hole saying lick here at your own peril Hehe !! 

I have farted in people's mouth while they were licking me, both Alex (who see it as some kind of erotic defiance and fuck me really hard to re-establish hierarchy, so I try to fart every time he licks my hole🤣) and lesbian lovers (who simply got horny due to humiliation)

also without erotic use of it, I farta lot, both when I'm fucking, and when I'm not!!!

• Cheeky 2
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I have farted in people's mouth while they were licking me, both Alex (who see it as some kind of erotic defiance and fuck me really hard to re-establish hierarchy, so I try to fart every time he licks my hole🤣) and lesbian lovers (who simply got horny due to humiliation)

also without erotic use of it, I farta lot, both when I'm fucking, and when I'm not!!!

Sounds like some great farty fun and games to be had Hehe !! 😋🤣

• Haha 1
Just now, cheekyfe11a said:

Sounds like some great farty fun and games to be had Hehe !! 😋🤣

it is the scientifical explaination of fetishes: good health and lack of inhibitions

is THAT simple

we are aroused by people who are confident with their own physicality

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

more true than what people may think

utterly understand

to be sincere, if blood is needed, theorically speaking the one of the Witch is even better, without the need to kill, and that is my main kind of blood offering

sacrifice an animal is useful in big rituals involving a Whole community and usually is not exactly what is called a sacrifice in the most clear concepts, it is more like butchering an animal like in a normal farm, but adding a deep respect toward the animal, and also using the portions of it which cannot be cooked (horns, bones, blood) for spiritual purposes

cows, cocks and pigs are great sacrifices used for example during Voodoo festivals in Haiti, the meat is then cooked for the party itself

I simply think they would lack the heart to kill

there is nothing bad with it, Killing must be understood before it can be done, even little killings can open up one's mind about the delicacy of life and the respect it deserves, like when I make some gardening and have to kill snails because for various reasons relocating them is impossible (beware, I love snails)

so I usually trust more a person that would lack the heart to kill, rather than somebody who does it without thought

both are unbalanced, but the unbalancing of the heartless is much more Dangerous of that of the whining one

agree 101%

A high hope shared by both me and Alex is to one day being involved in the making of a movie basing on TRUE Witchcraft stuff to actually terrorize people

Thank you for these replies 

They have served to answer some of my questions on the subject of magick 

And I think it would be great to see a movie produced by you and Alex boy would that be scary 😟 I cant wait to see that one some day 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

Thank you for these replies 

They have served to answer some of my questions on the subject of magick 

And I think it would be great to see a movie produced by you and Alex boy would that be scary 😟 I cant wait to see that one some day 

I am glad I did, magick is something that requires a mind set that clarify everything

magick can be helpful in life (my new lesbian friend utterly disappeared from my radar and refused any contact, also her friend wasn't answering my calls, I made a ritual to shake things and her friend called me two hours later, after two weeks of utter silence, and explained me about their problems) but what is really helpful is the mindset that magick helps to build, giving back to everything its original Worth and Balance

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I am glad I did, magick is something that requires a mind set that clarify everything

magick can be helpful in life (my new lesbian friend utterly disappeared from my radar and refused any contact, also her friend wasn't answering my calls, I made a ritual to shake things and her friend called me two hours later, after two weeks of utter silence, and explained me about their problems) but what is really helpful is the mindset that magick helps to build, giving back to everything its original Worth and Balance

I have always had an interest in the occult and things of a spiritual nature

It is so refreshing to be able to chat to an actual practitioner it adds some more weight to the subject other than just reading about it for oneself 

Thank you x  

• Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:45 PM, cheekyfe11a said:

I have always had an interest in the occult and things of a spiritual nature

It is so refreshing to be able to chat to an actual practitioner it adds some more weight to the subject other than just reading about it for oneself 

Thank you x  

stuff from direct experience is 1000 times more accurate, safe and realistic than stuff read by oneself

people really underestimate the importance of having a teacher when dealing with such Mysteries, like I have had Alex, and he got his own Teachers, now all dead of old age, leaving in in chief of terrible secrets, that he passed down onto me

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Peeguy said:

A couple challenging ones

Against the back of a porta potty

With another girl, maybe both standing, or you peeing standing between her legs while she sits on the toliet

my town has no porta potty, they said they gross tourists out, and is also a way to compel them to buy stuff in the coffe shops and pubs🤣

the second one will be done for sure as soon as a female friend will comply!!!

• Like 2