Where would you see me pee?

On 4/23/2018 at 8:34 PM, spywareonya said:

SUM UP UNTIL NOW

'till now, people requested me many suggestions for videos, the following are those who had actually been endorsed, according to possibility, continuativity of contacts between me and the one who asked them, and actually available of situations

I advice you all to know that not all of them will probably be shot because of city cameras in my town, but I am trying to nonetheless

#1 behind a bush in nature, in a hot sunny day   (easy, it will be shoot as soon as possible)

# 2 in a sink (actually in the making)

#3 a close up of my pussy peeing (actually in the making)

#4 on a carpet (no possibilities for now, but I continue to keep my eyes opened)

not exactly rejected, but almost impossible, there are the following

#5 bus shelter (almost all of them are under cameras surveillance, discreet piss is something I do quite often, filming it could instead draw exceeding attentions, but I'll keep it up)

#6 phone box (in my Whole town there are no more than 5-6 and they all are in cameras-surveilled zones)

if people want to ask more, just write it here, and we'll discuss about it

If I may add, quoting you from the first pages of this very thread :

Eventually, here is something I can do. Elevators and trains almost Always got cctv in their interior, but NOT exactly Always:p It will be much more difficult than other requests, but I'll definitely try. In fact, in past posts I already told that peeing in train carriage is something I do quite often, when I manage to get one which has no cctv, though they are replacing all of them with more modern ones, all of them with cameras. Elevators are the most available game, still it could be a bit difficult. I'll try anyway, promised.

If you find an elevator and/or a train without damned CCTV they seem to put everywhere in your country, please flood it properly ! That is the most arousing naughty pee you could offer, at least for people like me, and I believe I'm not the only one here !

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, expererg said:

If I may add, quoting you from the first pages of this very thread :

If you find an elevator and/or a train without damned CCTV they seem to put everywhere in your country, please flood it properly ! That is the most arousing naughty pee you could offer, at least for people like me, and I believe I'm not the only one here !

I never forgot about that post, Exp

the reason I did not summed it up is because I gave up about them

cctvs everywhere, and if there are not, people, people everywhere, pissing discreetely is a thing, getting filmed is completely another one

maybe and I say maybe one day I'll find a way, but they are not officially in the list

also phone box should be removed, because I recently drove with Alex around the town to pick one and they had all been removed

was I to go in another town with possibilities to move freely I'll check obviously

but the list is for things I am actually in process

sorry

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hey, don't apologize, what you're giving to all of us on this forum is already super, and is real gifts that are appreciated.

But as you already understood about me, the "vandalistic naughty piss" is what turns on me the most, so, no harm in asking (again) 😉

As far as I'm concerned, anything that relates to that kind of feeling will be powerfully arousing, if by any chance you get the occasion. I don't want to be insistent about it, I know you got my feeling, but I like your generosity for all here on this forum.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, expererg said:

Hey, don't apologize, what you're giving to all of us on this forum is already super, and is real gifts that are appreciated.

But as you already understood about me, the "vandalistic naughty piss" is what turns on me the most, so, no harm in asking (again) 😉

As far as I'm concerned, anything that relates to that kind of feeling will be powerfully arousing, if by any chance you get the occasion. I don't want to be insistent about it, I know you got my feeling, but I like your generosity for all here on this forum.

I'll explain it clearly

in my country sticking one's nose in other people's business is considered responsibility

there are even Street signal, made of metal and officially produced by the municipality, that proudly declares "this block/borough is under the patrolling of families and dwellers" like it was cool to be a fascist

naughty peeing is Always possible, to film it with a clear angle and good video quality is NOT

we can talk of what I did back when things were not like this, and we can Always keep an eye to all the occasions to be naughty again, but really, do is one thing, film is another

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

@steve25805 for what concerns carpet, can the red carpte leading to a nightclub fits too? I have the suspect they do not have cctvs in a certain little corner... but cannot guarantee

I am just asking

other list until now

behind a bush in Nature in a sunny day

close up of my pussy peeing

in a sink

into a little water stream

into a stairwell of a public building

in a bus stop shelter

if anybody feels one of his past requests had gone unnoticed, wanna propose anything, or symply want more details about why his suggestion had not been endorsed, may ask without problems

the usual answer remains "because there are no place in my town where I can do that without city surveillance cameras all around"🤣

• Hot 2
11 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

That would be great....

I'll see what i can do

I have a little time today to reply to your stuff, would you be interested in posting... a kiss!!!

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I'll see what i can do

I have a little time today to reply to your stuff, would you be interested in posting... a kiss!!!

Really sorry. I sadly have little time today. Off to work very soon, then my close female friend is here tonight......similar tomorrow...and probably Friday too. Won't have time for long posts probably these next few days. I don't normally have anyone staying with me, so my internet life being interrupted like this is an unfamiliar thing. Will make up for it when she is not here I promise.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Flapnjack said:

I want to see you pee into a wine glass! 😛 

a wine glass could never hold my piss and I would mess all house ahahahahahaha

anyway, why not? 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
36 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

marvellous!!! 😍

It's not what you might be thinking, lol.

She is sleeping on the sofa and not with me. We are not those kind of friends, lol.

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

It's not what you might be thinking, lol.

She is sleeping on the sofa and not with me. We are not those kind of friends, lol.

oh but I knew, I was referring to the fact she is back, even if only for a little while!!!

• Like 2
On 1/11/2018 at 10:55 PM, spywareonya said:

These are the best one till now, keeping them in stok

First one is absolutely intimate, that is my personal talisman, and it's not a toy

It was with me during times which most rude man would shit their pants about

this is for YOU

Hi.thumb.jpg.263c7d651e3d3cf3d2eab3354a84b4fa.jpg

AND FINALLY, a pic of my pissy pussy!!!!!!!!:')

pee1.thumb.jpg.99340075e22c75f895f16feffd34b445.jpg

Pic shot by a girl, obviously:p

So amazing these pics I luv em 

The first one is so great lovely lighting and pose you're skin looks so soft and warm 

and the one of you having a pee is so hot. I love seeing you're pussy pee hun 

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, cheekyfe11a said:

So amazing these pics I luv em 

The first one is so great lovely lighting and pose you're skin looks so soft and warm 

and the one of you having a pee is so hot. I love seeing you're pussy pee hun 

thank you man, no words to tell you how happy I am to have you here around

the piss pic was took while I was finishing, my videos shows a bit better the kind of streams that I can produce!!!!!!!!!!!

ps which page did you reached in exploring this thread?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

thank you man, no words to tell you how happy I am to have you here around

the piss pic was took while I was finishing, my videos shows a bit better the kind of streams that I can produce!!!!!!!!!!!

ps which page did you reached in exploring this thread?

You are most welcome 

I had a brief look at all the pages of this excellent thread of yours and really liked all you're pics they are really hot.

I will keep popping back from time to time to study some of your writings and replies when I have a bit more time available 

Keep up the great postings x

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

You are most welcome 

I had a brief look at all the pages of this excellent thread of yours and really liked all you're pics they are really hot.

I will keep popping back from time to time to study some of your writings and replies when I have a bit more time available 

Keep up the great postings x

thank you man, it's fantastic!!!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Zovad said:

How about pee into an ice tray to share? Nice pics!

interesting... it's not impossible at all

I'll see what I can make! thank you!

do you like this thread my friend?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Zovad said:

Yes, very much so. I love to turn reality into fantasy fiction. Yours would be a good one, but I wouldn't want to offend!

sorry, I did not understood!!! You mean my videos?

Just now, Zovad said:

No, I mean writing a story like the ones you commented on.

awwwwwwwwww, I understood now!!!

we can talk about them anytime you want, mention me in the one you want me to comment and I'll come

• Like 1