Where would you see me pee?

On ‎08‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:29 PM, spywareonya said:

LIke this? It was a warm day and there were no way to pee squatting avoiding backsplashes, so I preferred to pee on a wall, so that it would pool on the floor and avoid problems

20180408_160919.thumb.jpg.10fc182935cd9e2d50a20625cea427f2.jpg

Oh wow. You are sexy as fuck, you know? My best mate in life, my second in command - Dick - reacted to that by stiffening up somewhat. And more so when the thought entered my head about how great it would have been if that were my living room wall, lol.

As for the topic of this thread - where would I see you pee? Well, this is utterly predictable coming from me, but I'd love to see you peeing on someone's carpet, lol.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 2:38 PM, spywareonya said:

...and this is the last pic for today, I took it just a few minutes ago, for no other purposes than to share it with you:17_heart_eyes:

(though I think I'll send it anyway to a girl I met last Saturday...):')

Titties.thumb.jpg.073307eb495b89b4f8c2763fef50424f.jpg

Kissess!!!!

You are a very sexy lady...and actually beautiful in mind as well as body.

You are awesome!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 2:35 PM, spywareonya said:

But the most wanderful piss I took that day was a FLOOD I let go in the town stream river, a water course which is narrow and violent. It was the highest point of the exposition, located almost on the hill-top, it was even starting to become evening and temperature were getting low. 

The last visitors were all in a hurry to see that place and I am a little afraid a couple saw me releasing my gush:17_heart_eyes:

But believe me, it was a hard and magical place

5ac3830a0f945_Riverbigstream.thumb.jpg.85ae69ddba3dafb0879ec7c707437148.jpg

So you found some of nature's water and added some of nature's champagne to it. Nice one! And nice pic! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, peenow said:

wow you are yummy can I get  close up wide open with lot of light I want to see that beautiful yummy peephole streaming your yummy juice

With a bith of preparation yes, it can be done my friend

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, nopjans said:

What an incredibly sexy photo. Seeing a woman standing to pee against a wall makes my heart race. Do you ever pee into decorative fountains or anything like that?

Only once, because usually there are cctvs near them. In front of a train station, sitting on the edge and letting it flow under my skirt. No pics will ever be taken about something like that, sadly! But thanks for appreciating, and ask anything you like!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Oh wow. You are sexy as fuck, you know? My best mate in life, my second in command - Dick - reacted to that by stiffening up somewhat. And more so when the thought entered my head about how great it would have been if that were my living room wall, lol.

As for the topic of this thread - where would I see you pee? Well, this is utterly predictable coming from me, but I'd love to see you peeing on someone's carpet, lol.

I would piss on your living room's wall anytime, my dear friend. Build all the fantasies you want about it, and believe they would go exactly that way.

For what concerns a carpet, here THAT is a bit difficult, but I love you therefore I'll never quit trying.

2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

You are a very sexy lady...and actually beautiful in mind as well as body.

You are awesome!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Likewise. Thank you for being here and sharing so many amazing personal photos and stories.

You know what I think about you. 

For what concerns me, new stuff will come sooner than people think, and believe me, other stuff, much much Greater is starting to appear at the horizon...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

You know what I think about you. 

For what concerns me, new stuff will come sooner than people think, and believe me, other stuff, much much Greater is starting to appear at the horizon...

Damn right! :17_heart_eyes:;) .... More info soon, guys! :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Is this that magical place where one can fantasise where a lady could, or rather - should - pee? Coz if so I think it'd be pretty hot if you pissed somewhere others considered important to them. Kind of as a "fuck you, I piss where I want" kind of thing, but it's hard to find that kind of stuff. I think the most i've seen to that extent is sacrilegious, of girls pissing on graves and what not but i've never expressly said it because even on here people would probably judge me for it. Hell I don't know if I can even say it or if it's violating a rule or something I don't know about. Either way, that stuff is awesome

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 4/3/2018 at 7:38 AM, spywareonya said:

...and this is the last pic for today, I took it just a few minutes ago, for no other purposes than to share it with you:17_heart_eyes:

(though I think I'll send it anyway to a girl I met last Saturday...):')

Titties.thumb.jpg.073307eb495b89b4f8c2763fef50424f.jpg

Kissess!!!!

Your breasts are AMAZING also!!! 

• Love 1
On 11/04/2018 at 8:56 PM, spywareonya said:

Ok my friend, first of all, slow breath and no panic. Second, politeness is everything on this forum, I know Admin and he is a good fellah, only he have to avoid things which are unfitting, he is more of a farmer rooting out weed more than a nazi punishing people infringing rules. Mods and admins here are delicious and their sterness is sound (slang, it measn perfectly safe of mind) and polite. I haven't ever seen them admonishing anybody, when somebody break rules we (I mean we memebers) simply let him know with gentleness and love, without even their intervention.

Now, for what concerns peeing naughty, I suggest you to read this thread from the start, so you will better get in touch with the atmosphere of this thread. There are some nasty pissing stories, and pics of me nude. I like people who have fun here, just be respectful of the fact that here around I also talk about my life as occult pratictioner, and I personally like very much man who show a certain degree of interest, it is like taking pillow talk to a next level, still without relinquishing from the sexual stance. Many of my fan asked me brazen and/or vandalistic piss, my answers will certainly help you to got yourself oriented, you'll understand what I'm hinting to by reading carefully, there is no hurry.

After you contestualized to this place, ask anything you may actually like. And beside, here is no fantasy: when somebody ask me to pee somewhere, I do and take pics. Your fantasies can be fulfilled here. Just avoid being rushy. I am a total slut but love good manners, ou'll understand why by reading the posts, both mine and those of Others, on this marvellous thread.

So, I spent a good while reading through all the previous posts and found ... quite a lot of interesting things about you it seems.

Also lol my thing about graveyards and churches was literally posted by nopjans on the first page hahaha
I read about witch piss and what not, the powers it has, some occult things and also the fact that you don't want to be identified by police and investigators through any evidence of your naughty deeds and activities via online websites, due to the very hefty fines associated with such misdemeanours. In that case I understand that a graveyard (other than you saying you wouldn't want to desecrate a corpse) would not be the best of choices. Nor did you want to pee inside any containers and whatnot. 

I also think it's really cool that you're willing to act out the fantasies of many people, because you've probably brought a lot of joy and fun (and probably more intimate feelings) into the daily lives of members here on this forum and it's great to know there's people like that out in the vast world. Besides the fact you're hot, you've got a great, kinky attitude, can have fun, super sweet and one helluva person, just the kind of person these niche fetish forums need! The hero we need lol. I'd almost say i'd like to write a story for you, but idk how I feel about posting stories onto the fictional stories forum yet since no one really knows me or how I write.

But anyway, back to where I'd like to see you pee, I think it'd be really cool if you pissed on some paintings, books, art, photos, anything that can be destroyed by piss really. Things that make you dominate, where you're in control, your piss is the rain and anything below has no choice but to be showered. More so when the item is something important, important books, some famous painting, etc. Something someone considers personal, something someone wouldn't want piss on. Something that could be destroyed under the power of your piss. Now that's fuckin' hot!

4 hours ago, ButterflyGod said:

So, I spent a good while reading through all the previous posts and found ... quite a lot of interesting things about you it seems.

Also lol my thing about graveyards and churches was literally posted by nopjans on the first page hahaha
I read about witch piss and what not, the powers it has, some occult things and also the fact that you don't want to be identified by police and investigators through any evidence of your naughty deeds and activities via online websites, due to the very hefty fines associated with such misdemeanours. In that case I understand that a graveyard (other than you saying you wouldn't want to desecrate a corpse) would not be the best of choices. Nor did you want to pee inside any containers and whatnot. 

You actually studied me. Bravo.

also think it's really cool that you're willing to act out the fantasies of many people, because you've probably brought a lot of joy and fun (and probably more intimate feelings) into the daily lives of members here on this forum

A pleasure and a honour

it's great to know there's people like that out in the vast world

Exactly the hope I want to stir up in the heart of all those who came to know of my existence

you're hot, you've got a great, kinky attitude, can have fun, super sweet and one helluva person,

Thanks!!!:17_heart_eyes:

the kind of person these niche fetish forums need

A duty, a honour, a goal in life

The hero we need

The final crowning of my duty, and my greatest honour

I'd almost say i'd like to write a story for you

What are you waiting for?;*

idk how I feel about posting stories onto the fictional stories forum yet since no one really knows me or how I write.

Who the fuck do you think cares? We are FRIENDS. People will read it and cheer up to you, it works like that here!!! Feel safe and enjoy!;*

I think it'd be really cool if you pissed on some paintings, books, art, photos, anything that can be destroyed by piss really. Things that make you dominate, where you're in control, your piss is the rain and anything below has no choice but to be showered. More so when the item is something important, important books, some famous painting, etc. Something someone considers personal, something someone wouldn't want piss on. Something that could be destroyed under the power of your piss. Now that's fuckin' hot!

Ok, if something is really important, I would never damage it, we Witches protect precious things, we don't desecrate them, but I understand what you mean, you want something cruelly powerful, aloof and heartlessly glorious like some times Life itself is, am I wrong? Glorious as Death herself.

Unfortunately, I cannot find anything like that to piss upon! Sorry! Ask something more possible, and I'll do it, and take pics, and post them! Meanwhile, you can imagine me doing all the nasty thing you want, just remember, if it is precious, we love it. If destroying it is world-decreasing, we spare it. If it is just kinky, well, Vae Victis!!!:17_heart_eyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Between tonight and Tomorrow (really dunno when exactly)

I'll add a new gallery of erotic pictures of myself in my thread in the pee-talk section, "where would you like to see me pee"

Stay tuned, love ya all!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1