Where would you see me pee?

39 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Quite an holy question. Let me explain with my maximum respect. Witches understand violence, are trained to withstand it both physically and mentally, and to inflict it either. But since we are so mature about it, and we understand the balances of life so deeply, then we usually avoid using it unless really necessary. We do not turn away in disgust, but we have an ethic. Unless somebody is an enemy, we avoid what we call "un-fixable damages". Denting a car is not a nice action. You have to understand that was I ever to find somebody denting my car, I would say it wasn't mine, lure him sexually, drive with him somewhere isolated, then beat him senselessly, because I am very aggressive, and the slightest unjustice drive my physical desire to punish and destroy. I thanks people for never provoking me (obviously they do not know anything about it, yet I'm grateful nonetheless), and extend the same correctedness unto Others.

Yet, little "pee pranks" are something I do very often, usually peeing into hallaways or onto scooters, there is a story in this very thread about it somewhere. I pee on people's belonging usually, and sincerely I do not care that much if they got damaged or not, but plainly denting a car is a bit too much. I empathize with my victim and feel bad for him. The only un-fixable damage I deal carelessly is peeing into flowerpots, though it would probably kill the plants.

What I sincerely think, Exp, is that people are turned on by vandalizing because they perceive the girl who did that as somebody who is ready for all, without moral limitations. I have an Ethich, and is stern and firm. But I do not have any moral. Bring me a very, very evil man, and I'll perform a human sacrifice with him. I'm not joking.

I completely understand that, and you're probably right, it's all about the lack of moral limits that makes it arousing, the "I don't give a fuck about the consequences for others" attitude that is so exciting. The story about the time you peed in that young girl's helmet was a super turn-on for me. If you ever happen to have pics or films of that kind of action ever again, I'll be really grateful (and honored you would share them with me)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I have been away for a few days, and come back to find @spywareonya has shared some more truly wonderful pictures with us. What an incredible body and an incredible mind you possess. I find your outlook on life and the thoughts you share with us quite captivating.

• Love 1

I would love to see a self pee with you propped up against the wall head on the floor mouth wide open with you peeing in your own mouth I have done it so I know you can. Also I love it panty pulled to the side too. btw really digging your posts

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, peenow said:

I would love to see a self pee with you propped up against the wall head on the floor mouth wide open with you peeing in your own mouth

messy. Cannot promise, sorry. My house is big but narrow, every single room is filled with old/precious things (we inherited it) and to do such a play it require clear a room utterly. Even bathroom and kitchen are unfitting. Sorry pal, ask anything else, I'll try to satisfy you.

I have done it so I know you can.

You are cheating, directing the flow when you got and handle in addiction is so much easier!!!:')

Also I love it panty pulled to the side too

Never ever wear them, it's easier:17_heart_eyes:

really digging your posts

I'm so glad about that. Keep asking, we'll find something I can post. Kisses!!!

• Love 1
10 hours ago, expererg said:

I completely understand that, and you're probably right, it's all about the lack of moral limits that makes it arousing, the "I don't give a fuck about the consequences for others" attitude that is so exciting. The story about the time you peed in that young girl's helmet was a super turn-on for me. If you ever happen to have pics or films of that kind of action ever again, I'll be really grateful (and honored you would share them with me)

I'll continue sharing things. Spring is coming so I'll have much more opportunities...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, nopjans said:

I have been away for a few days, and come back to find @spywareonya has shared some more truly wonderful pictures with us. What an incredible body and an incredible mind you possess. I find your outlook on life and the thoughts you share with us quite captivating.

As usual, you are absolutely nice and gentle. I like having you here not only due to that, but also because of a very deep reason. You imagined and created Liliana. Well, I am her clone. Really, noboddy ever guessed me that deep.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Bring me a very, very evil man, and I'll perform a human sacrifice with him. I'm not joking.

Honey, you need to turn this down a notch because obviously, there are such men about.  Should the occasion ever arise, just don't do it OK?  It's way too risky for one thing and the other is of course, well, I don't have to tell you what that is!

• Agree 1
12 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I fart so much that licking my most vulnerable BACK part could be a problem for you!!! With lesbian lovers is intentional, but you are not a lesbian girl:')

Hell! Bring it on!  Blow my jaws out till I look like Curly Joe and beyond!  Mmmmm   Mmmmm!

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, ndr1968pz said:

Honey, you need to turn this down a notch because obviously, there are such men about.  Should the occasion ever arise, just don't do it OK?  It's way too risky for one thing and the other is of course, well, I don't have to tell you what that is!

It was just to explain Expererg that he would have been able to better understand himself by delving deeper into the meanings about girls without limits. I used that adfirmation only to state a theoretical concept, I am not going to do such a thing. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

It was just to explain Expererg that he would have been able to better understand himself by delving deeper into the meanings about girls without limits. I used that adfirmation only to state a theoretical concept, I am not going to do such a thing. 

Good.  Din't think you were that stupid.  Just stating the obvious.  Pardon?

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I'm carefully reading everything you're posting in the "Lessons in magick" thread, and though I haven't answered yet, I intend to, but need to think a bit before. But overall, I would be really interested in, how should I do to "delve deeper" about that feeling about girls without limits ? To de-censor feelings without losing "social" footing, or risking commiting major social impair ? I will try to write something clear about it in the appropriate thread, but I'm quite interested, as it seems to ring bells in my head, but I feel I'm lacking directions on how to.

In any case, I must really thank you, at least for making these bells ring, and even more if it allows me to understand some things I can't clearly figure out yet. You're a very interesting person, and I long to talk about those intriguing subjects. So, many thanks, so far, and in advance.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, expererg said:

I'm carefully reading everything you're posting in the "Lessons in magick" thread, and though I haven't answered yet, I intend to, but need to think a bit before. But overall, I would be really interested in, how should I do to "delve deeper" about that feeling about girls without limits ? To de-censor feelings without losing "social" footing, or risking commiting major social impair ? I will try to write something clear about it in the appropriate thread, but I'm quite interested, as it seems to ring bells in my head, but I feel I'm lacking directions on how to.

In any case, I must really thank you, at least for making these bells ring, and even more if it allows me to understand some things I can't clearly figure out yet. You're a very interesting person, and I long to talk about those intriguing subjects. So, many thanks, so far, and in advance.

I am here, both in this forum and in this world, for people like you. Ask anything, anytime. With love, Nancy.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

So I simply dispose off it, usually at the expense of somebody's else belongings!:')

Wow this naughty behavior is so hot and arousing. Dispose off it hahaha :'):')

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, Remi said:

Amazing pic. :17_heart_eyes: And it looks like you've got a lot of precision in your stream!

Amazing, would love to see a test of your aiming abilities sometime

Are you adverse to peeing in containers?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Peeguy said:

Are you adverse to peeing in containers?

Another of my fan asked me the same question, a bit back in this very thread. I usually avoid peeing into containers because I consider pee as a spiritually flowing thing, that should not be contained, and beside that, pee is so intimate that to actually show my pee would it be like showing myself naked face included. Anyway, some rituals require pee held in containers, but they are really dark stuff and are not for the faint of heart.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, tony for you said:

That is a lovely pic,, i cant stop looking at it, i would love to have been that wall :17_heart_eyes::22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I'm happy to have you here again

Did you like the pics in the past pages about my trip to the flower exposition?

Have fun here around, make any request you want, if they wouldn't be possible then I'll simply tell you, eslewhere, I'll take them ASAP!

Kisses!!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 2