Where would you see me pee?

4 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I'm looking forward to this. No doubt it will be worth the wait.

But, my impatient nature ask any idea how long?

For new pics, I upload them when I feel enough people got everything they could get from the previous ones. They are for you, I'm not an attention whore. I want to comunicate. I'll never post 5 -10 of them in a row, nothing is "in a row" when your life starts to enter the Occult. Everything should be done with love and care, or will be felt as pointless.

For vids, laws of my country give me problems for external hosting site, so until the Boss will find a way for a forum gallery, I will have problems in posting them. The worst thing is that I already shot many of them, even talking to the camera and cheering to the one who asked me the action performed in that very video!

For the thing it itself, taking your fantasies hand in hand, that's what I'm doing!:pTalk to me, on this thread or in any other threads (you already wrote something magnificent a few posts above) and I will be here for you

• Like 2
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Though probably not for most, that's fine with me. I'd rather see good communication anyway.

It's still quite early in the day for me to think clearly. I'll come back when the coffee is working.

The world spins around and it is not the same day-hour for everybody. I find this fascinating and heart-touching

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Coffee seems to be doing a little good. 

I have friends all over the world, so finding the right time to talk with them is a big challenge. What time is it where you are?

It would be the same as revealing the country I live in. Please don't feel rejected, I'm not gonna tell anybody, nor even give hints

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Oh dear,censorship laws eh?Where we have to pretend to be offended by the sight of peoples genitals,or peeing,like we are shocked by the revelation of the difference between men and women..

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

It would be the same as revealing the country I live in. Please don't feel rejected, I'm not gonna tell anybody, nor even give hints

I wouldn't want you to reveal anything you shouldn't, though I'd like to know the best times you're here.

1 minute ago, fannywatcher said:

Oh dear,censorship laws eh?Where we have to pretend to be offended by the sight of peoples genitals,or peeing,like we are shocked by the revelation of the difference between men and women..

Yet cruelty, violence and bloodshed are considered normal behavior.

As I look about the world, I see too many rules and too few morals (call it ethics, as it be). 

Those in power fear a challenge to their authority, so they impose laws. Some do good, like when they improve health and well-being, but most are all about control. That's why I like living somewhere there's still space and room to breathe (and pee). 

• Agree 1

I imagine I'd be seriously lawbreaking in your country. There must be a good bit of anarchist in me.

But, I'd want to avoid being in the street with 8 billion people... or 8 million... or even 8 thousand. Frankly, sometimes even 8 seems too much. No, I would much go someplace more remote, like a secluded beach, a forest, the mountains... and be with one.

2 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I imagine I'd be seriously lawbreaking in your country. There must be a good bit of anarchist in me.

But, I'd want to avoid being in the street with 8 billion people... or 8 million... or even 8 thousand. Frankly, sometimes even 8 seems too much. No, I would much go someplace more remote, like a secluded beach, a forest, the mountains... and be with one.

Agree wholeheartedly

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, spywareonya said:

I want to be loved for who I am, rather than feared for what I can do (which already gave me enough problems in the past)

Isn't that what we all want? At least deep down. For some people, you only have to scratch the surface. Others really have to go so far that it always seems out of reach. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Isn't that what we all want? At least deep down. For some people, you only have to scratch the surface. Others really have to go so far that it always seems out of reach. 

Cannot effort talking more about that. You reached my heart or at least close enough and now I feel vulnerable. It was marvellous but now is enough. Thank you. We brought the thing to a new and completely better level. This forum is the core of a new spiritual world where people enjoy their fetishes. I love this place. Not in the meaning of love with "I like". I mean LOVE

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, glad1 said:

And your love is returned.

Isn't being vulnerable a sign of getting to the truth?

It is. But Beyond certain points, it is tender and embarassing to go:11_blush: furthermore if your depths are twisted like mines

Let's settle here;*

• Like 3
  • Love 1