Where would you see me pee?

1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

I NEVER wear panties and Always wear only short dresses or short skirts:p

That must make peeing discreetly rather a lot easier!  I wish I could wear skirts for that reason but as a guy it’s a little odd.  I do wear a kilt on occasion and take full advantage :)

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I imagine, you sitting next to me... at a chair, in front of a study desk... you

wear a short skirt,... your legs are under the table... you`re study in a book...

you`re squirming on your chair....you spreed your legs wide, your short skirt hitch up in Process, a subtile hissing and pattering cum from under the table,

the floor is carpetet, the hissing and pattering get louder, you lean back, a loud splattering cum to our ears,.. you hid with your hot nice smelly pee the  wooden inner front board from the table.

We are booth in a library ;-) x-:

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Naughty pees are the best ! On of my favorites is : in a changing room, on clothes you won't buy (preferably white or a light color).

The library is also a very good idea ! Could you ruin a book by peeing on it and then put it back ? Preferably a rare or precious one.

Then there the classical but always horny elevator piss ! Then please wipe and leave the tissue in your puddle for good measure !

If you have a furniture store, peeing on a bed or a sofa is also very daring.

And of course, on train seats, always extremely exciting.

Any of these and you'll make some members of this forum very happy (and quite hard too) ! 

• Like 2

We sitting at a place in the library where the library staff is far away, he cant hear you, you pissing full force, so your beam ray off hot piss vaporize at the front board

from the table and the waiting carpet sipp up hungry your hot juices, mixed off

pussy cream and hot piss, so I can smell the popcorn like musky juices from your hot wide open pussy ;-)<3 X-:

• Hot 1

Elevators :

Take care about mirrors in there, most off these mirrors are half permeable, and a camera is behind, same with perforated ceilings, you find often in big office, and warehouses.

For libraries in my area :

since  a pancake faced ugly woman governed our country, and do a lot of bullshit here, all is full of security  cams.

In the libraries in our city,  and around  all the books in the two or three lower rows , are taken out from the library shelfes, because the girls pissed so often in the books, the damage was to much, also they cought plenty of girls, specialy in the

university library, some of them was workers at hte library, and get cicked out from uni, with a briefing to the next uni, they like to go, that was bad, and the girls wept a lot.

because that incidents, the lcity decited to install hidden ! spy cams in libraries.

Now some of the new student girls, almost dont pee in the books so much, but they still peeing under the tables, or on the carpet in quit areas, (study cubicles with door) sometimes .

as a girl, when you love it to piss on the carpet in a semi public place

library study tables are the best, piss under it, with a skirt, or skirt with leggins, and hole in the leggins, also, a security camera dont notice that.

Only make sure, do not visit the Library for a few weeks.:17_heart_eyes:

16 hours ago, spywareonya said:

as already written, changing room in my nation  are a problem, there are cctv in every store, they do not see into the fitting room, but they see in the immediate outskirt and, as soon as somebody step out of a changing room, staff people comes in to see if somebody left something in there, and I really mean immediately. I adore videos about fitting room piss, but I cannot perform something of the like myself. Sorry.

For what concerns library, EXACTLY the same feature. Cctvs are everywhere, believe, I was just being kind to Paul. Furthermore, you are talking to a witch: to me, books are (often) more worthy than people:p I could and would NEVER do anything like that, though the nude thought in itself is surely arousing:9_innocent:I'm not angry anyway, we're just playing

Furniture store, as above. Please start to understand that my country is very strict about these things. Just to make you understand, the town center is so overviewed by security cameras, that an evening, Alex and I looked for a place to make some outdoor sex, even a quick blowjob, and actually didn't find a corner. If there were an alley, 4 to 5 cameras were present to cover every angle, from every position. I am not an Anarchist simply because I want to be rebellious against any government in a stupid and plain way: I am because my nations SUCKS. And do not ask me where I live, I'll never reveal that, it is part of my privacy-shield.

Eventually, here is something I can do. Elevators and trains almost Always got cctv in their interior, but NOT exactly Always:p It will be much more difficult than other requests, but I'll definitely try. In fact, in past posts I already told that peeing in train carriage is something I do quite often, when I manage to get one which has no cctv, though they are replacing all of them with more modern ones, all of them with cameras. Elevators are the most available game, still it could be a bit difficult. I'll try anyway, promised.

Wow, I'm so happy I'm living in France ! Come here for a few holidays, there are security cameras in town and shops of course, but nowhere near what you describe, you'll get the feeling of (relative) freedom refreshing ! 

Edited by expererg

hi spywareonya,

i've been reading your posts for a while and i'm becoming a big fan more and more, as i'm also a great fan auf naughty pees (especially outdoors) :11_blush:

regarding to your great offer i'd like to post some suggestions where you could realize your naughty pee:

-on someones front door mat

- into someones postbox

- at a playground (down the slide, or all over any playground facility)

- down a bridge on passing cars/ train

- into a helmet someone left at a motorcycle

- into someones pool or pond

- into a public fountain

- at a bus shelter (on the bench or on the wall)

- into a telephone box (maybe climb up and pee all over the telephone)

- on a car (on the tire or into the frontgrill)

- on a public (picnic)table/ bench in a park

- on a newspaper stack placed somewhere outside a shop

i hope there is something for you ;)

thx in advance for pleasing our fantasies!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Tingr16 said:

Ive been looking for somone to do this for ages but no ones got it right so far...

Having a shower half way threw you walk to the edge and pee out all over the mat then continue showering like nothing happned 

I'll do ASAP but I am curious: why shoudln't I just pee into the shower? To fulfill a fantasy you need to understand it first

• Like 2
  • Love 2