Car pissing

Hott story! Wish I knew where the Dodge truck was so I could buy it. What was your friends positioning as she pissed on the seat? Was she hovering over it with her feet on the floor? Also what positioning were you in when you pissed on the floor? I'm still trying to find a lady to pee in my car. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 5/22/2022 at 9:27 PM, peecurious94 said:

It is so nice that you accomodate her daughters needs! She is so lucky to have a stepdad that allows her to be naked and pee wherever she wants! 

I have never seen any problems with pee where your

at we were always naked at house I had a chair I set in had side tables attached that had storage we always kept one of the storage empty so see could pee in it if we people over she walk over raise the lid to storger and had a night dress on and she could piss there wife did it also if she had friends over she would be naked she would pee like it was just us in there

• Like 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, 2talljj said:

I have never seen any problems with pee where your

at we were always naked at house I had a chair I set in had side tables attached that had storage we always kept one of the storage empty so see could pee in it if we people over she walk over raise the lid to storger and had a night dress on and she could piss there wife did it also if she had friends over she would be naked she would pee like it was just us in there

That is fantastic! If you would like to message, I also accomodate my daughter's interest in free peeing. I would love to hear your ideas.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

My daughter got into it in a similar way! I free pee around the house. My mom and I also just recently started free peeing at her house, but before it was restricted to peeing in sinks, laundry baskets, or outside. So really, she has grown up around it. I am allowing her more freedom to free pee as she gets older. Right now, she has to ask if it is in certain places. Some places she knows she doesn’t have to ask. 

Oh ok what thing do y'all not piss on we don't piss on any dvdplacers or anything like this we have a couch we keep dry for guests we won't piss on floor in front of guests my step daughter uses the storage on side of chair wife has also or we will go to another room to piss unless it some one that knows how we are we're always naked unless guests come over then step daughter and wife use a house dress I put one then pair of shorts if one of my step daughter friends come over we are naked and we piss on floor or somewhere

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...
On 5/31/2022 at 8:46 AM, 2talljj said:

Oh ok what thing do y'all not piss on we don't piss on any dvdplacers or anything like this we have a couch we keep dry for guests we won't piss on floor in front of guests my step daughter uses the storage on side of chair wife has also or we will go to another room to piss unless it some one that knows how we are we're always naked unless guests come over then step daughter and wife use a house dress I put one then pair of shorts if one of my step daughter friends come over we are naked and we piss on floor or somewhere

I use my car. But unfortunately don’t have a free pee family, maybe ill marry a nice gal and raise my kids to be more laid back than the rest of society. I personally would have no problem with then peeing on the floor, sink, toilet, outside (backyard only), car seat or floor, im ok if they prefer diapers because I definitely do at least over public bathrooms. I think it’s inconsiderate to make someone hold it while you find an exit. I remember when i was a kid my grandma let me pee in her water bottle a few times at stadiums and when i was really young and in traffic I could use the center console for potty emergency’s.