Pissing freely

We are nudes my daughter had a girlfriend come stay 4 night with us she for got to tell her that we piss wherever we want other than beds they were naked when we saw them my daughter and her friend went to her room it was not long until her friend was looking for us she found us in the kitchen my wife was up on the table pissing when she came in at first she did not realize my wife was pissing she was telling us that are daughter Carolina was pissing on the floor then she seen my wife pissing on the table we told her that we piss on anything other than the beds she was oh i went into the living room and my daughter friend rose was squatting on the couch pissing   She had some paper in and when she got done she used the paper to wipe with them she put in big piss spot I went in front of her and pissed on the coffee table rose told me it easer to not have to use the tolilet for pee I said earlier I told her we rased Carolina to piss were ever your at so she does now my wife said it dinner time I got Carolina and rose for dinner my wife had the table set you could see my wife piss on the table still we eat are dinner with plates on a piss puddle we all  drank a lot of water now Carolina was squatting on the stove pissing rose was pissing on the cabinet top my wife went to the love set I used the kitchen floor later on rose set on the edge of Carolina bed the piss went on floor we love pissing were we want 

• Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...