What does your "name" mean?

F.W

On here there are many quite odd seeming names.Like "Zevashea","Ozabot","zzyzx52"even "fannywatcher"..

Mine was like the first thing i thought of when signing up.To watch a girl pee-you watch her fanny."Fanny" being the UK word for the lady bits,of course,not the US "bum".

I dont really like my name,and id change it if i could,but im stuck with it.:13_upside_down:

Can you explain your moniker?Or your avatar?Mine is the robot "Bender"from the TV show "Futurama".One of my favourite characters.

Edited by fannywatcher
  • Agree 1

Well mine is pretty basic. Outdoors is a way of life. Most of my good memories have to deal with nature. Sometimes it sucks working in a kitchen you miss the light of day. But cooking also life for me. Lol I should have had my name chef grizzly bear or something. Oh and I have a decent beard so get called grizzly quite often.

• Like 1

If you prefer, Grizz, I will start calling yo chef. Maybe people will even ask why and you will have the opportunity to explain even more. But obviously it is up to you. My man also is really good at it, and I love cooking too, still he's better, he's a semi-pro.

Our nickname was simply the follow up of our account on AmateurVoyeurForum, which we quit due to strange difficulties which gave us problems to actually see pics and videos. It was born as the first thing inspired by the girl on the forum name, which is spying a couple having sex. Alex wanted something stupid and "invasive in a funny way", like a drone or something else popping out while you're at it, saying "Hellooooooooooo" in the very moment your're cumming. So, the name simply went along.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

If you prefer, Grizz, I will start calling yo chef. Maybe people will even ask why and you will have the opportunity to explain even more. But obviously it is up to you. My man also is really good at it, and I love cooking too, still he's better, he's a semi-pro.

Im a chef by trade. Surprisingly even though i grew up on a ranch i didnt want to continue maintaining cattle. I would prefer to get the end product and cook it up over a fire lol

• Agree 1

My personal pee fetish - theoretically - revolves around the theme of naughty peeing (theoretically because I hardly ever dare to follow it). More precisely deliberately (not nonchalantly, nor accidentally - this is important) peeing where or into/onto something/somewhere one is not supposed to. An example would be peeing into a bed, preferably one that is not the property of the miscreant. ;) This would of cause count as malicious mischief, or vandalism, or even wanton destruction.

Examples of this kind of acts were given by the lovely TamTamSouth, many people here are probably familiar with. If not, check this link to a folder at eroprofile out. My favorite two example would be this http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Need-2-Pee-Curtain-Spraying or this http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/WetBed1.

When I started to be a bit more open about my fetish and visit - and post in - appropriate forums such as this one, I was looking for a name. I wanted it to be to some extend a tell-tale of what my fetish is, and since I am also into puns, I came up with WantonLee ("My name is Lee. Wanton Lee. HA! HAHA! HA..ahaha...ha... Ok, I'll show myself out..."). I do not know if this makes sense to anyone but my, since English is not my first language, but if it doesn't made sense so far, I hope it does now. :p

As for my avatar, it resembles a picture I have seen many many years ago - a guy standing IN a toiled bowl and peeing out of it onto the floor. I thought nothing would make more sense then this as an avatar - deliberately peeing everywhere BUT the toilet. Took me a couple of minutes in MS Paint to make the picture. The new forum style of circular avatar-pictures somewhat neuters the picture, but at this point I am to lazy to fix it. :13_upside_down:

Edited by WantonLee
Adding links
  • 2 months later...

Long story, bear with me please!  In 2000 I needed to squeeze one of two things into the budget.  Either a (first) computer or a new deer rifle.  The computer won but I still longed for the rifle so...in those first AOL chat rooms I became "NDR" = "New Deer Rifle".  "1968" = the year I graduated from high school.  Later, when I changed email service, I had decided that the "stage name" being anonymous anyway should reflect something of my sexuality, thus "pz" = pees or as a sentence: "Ndr1968 pees."  That's it!  he he

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 12:07 AM, fannywatcher said:

On here there are many quite odd seeming names.Like "Zevashea","Ozabot","zzyzx52"even "fannywatcher"..

Mine was like the first thing i thought of when signing up.To watch a girl pee-you watch her fanny."Fanny" being the UK word for the lady bits,of course,not the US "bum".

I dont really like my name,and id change it if i could,but im stuck with it.:13_upside_down:

Can you explain your moniker?Or your avatar?Mine is the robot "Bender"from the TV show "Futurama".One of my favourite characters.

Futurama is dead....Long live Futurama!  Broke my heart when it finally ended.  I have every episode and movie on Blue Ray and DVD.  BMSMA!!!

Edited by ndr1968pz
Just now, ndr1968pz said:

Futurama is dead....Long live Futurama!  Broke my hear when it finally ended.  I have every episode and movie on Blue Ray and DVD.  BMSMA!!!

Oh dear "ndr".You a hunter then?Cant agree with the unnecessary killing of wildlife.Terrible.

5 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Oh dear "ndr".You a hunter then?Cant agree with the unnecessary killing of wildlife.Terrible.

Why, thank you!  Thank you very much!  ;) (KILL ALL HUMANS)

Edited by ndr1968pz