How long is too long, or does it matter?

Just curious as to what the protocol/unwritten rules for liking & commenting on old posts is here. Some sites discourage "necro-posting" as one referred to it, others are more relaxed about the issue & enjoy something months old or more getting attention. Is there an appropriate time limit of response, or is it more of a "fair-game" atmosphere here? I've seen plenty of threads that I want to comment on, but hesitate to revive something from more than a few months ago. Given that there isn't a regular flood of new posts
on this site & that only a few threads are locked (and for good reason), I'm leaning towards it being okay, but correct me if I'm wrong.
Input, please?

I would say go for it, if it's still relevant and on topic, just think about it a little, I mean if it's 5 years old, then probably not.

I am not aware of any rules as such regarding this, and I wouldn't mind revisiting some older posts from time to time.

Try a couple and see how you go.

• Thanks 1

On another forum I visit (who are very strict with the rules) it's okay to "bump" or "revive" an old topic as long as it adds to the discussion. From what I've seen from your posts, that won't be an issue :)

Feel free to message me if you're ever unsure about a particular topic.

• Thanks 1

Thank you for your reassurance & encouragement, Admin! Every site has its own culture & habits; I prefer to get a feel of it before I go running rampant. ;)  There are lots of past discussions I'd like to see continued, hopefully the trend will pick up. 

It's awesome to be a member of such an open & welcoming community, where we can all show a part of ourselves that's normally hidden from the world. I'm grateful to have others to share such a vibrant part of myself with. :780_sparkling_heart:

• Like 2
On 2017-12-13 at 11:27 AM, Anita Bidet said:

Just curious as to what the protocol/unwritten rules for liking & commenting on old posts is here. Some sites discourage "necro-posting" as one referred to it, others are more relaxed about the issue & enjoy something months old or more getting attention. Is there an appropriate time limit of response, or is it more of a "fair-game" atmosphere here? I've seen plenty of threads that I want to comment on, but hesitate to revive something from more than a few months ago. Given that there isn't a regular flood of new posts
on this site & that only a few threads are locked (and for good reason), I'm leaning towards it being okay, but correct me if I'm wrong.
Input, please?

I think if new folks appreciates any older content and responds, it shows the old stuff ain’t dead and that in itself can create new stuff or encourage it anyway =}

omg I sound smert lol 

• Like 1

I've been here about a year & a half, but didn't visit regularly enough to be certain. That's what I was thinking, but it doesn't hurt to ask. :p There may be others lurking about,  wondering the same thing, so I think that's it's good to have this discussion opened with such positive feedback!  Y'all rock! :peeing-in-the-snow:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well Alex is extremely well equipped, but I heard a female friend of mine had sex with a North-Europe man that was an actual horse, and said that, really, pussy changes shape to enwrap it, an as slong as the man isn't a brute, actually the longer, the better. A cock 8 inches long is anyway perfect, and a longer shaft adds very little anyway

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I don't consider myself long, but in some positions with Mary, I can't touch bottom, hitting the cervix. She winces when this happens so I'm guessing it's a bit uncomfortable. I let her control it, and pretty much enjoy the ride. Maigh is fine, I've never had it happen with her.

• 1 month later...