Click here to remove ads
Sophie

Win a custom story! - Last post wins

The rules are simple - This thread will lock at a certain time and date between now and Christmas day. Only I know this time and it will not change. The person who has made the last post when the thread locks wins a custom story written by yours truly, with their ideas. If the person does not want a story written, I will ask the person before them, and so on until I find somebody who does.

Feel free to ask any questions if you do not understand something. :)

On your marks....

Get set....

200x0w.jpg

• Like 1

GOLD members get access to our video gallery of piss videos. Click HERE to upgrade now!

Another great idea, Sophie - and a really great prize! The more you post here, the better chance of winning you have.

Here's a debate I was having earlier... what's the best Christmas song?

12 minutes ago, Admin said:

Another great idea, Sophie - and a really great prize! The more you post here, the better chance of winning you have.

Here's a debate I was having earlier... what's the best Christmas song?

Fairytale of New York obviously. Any other answer is wrong!

19 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

What this about?

Read the very first post?

Hmm - Gonna have to keep my eye out for when you're on-line then! haha

Edited by Sroodtuo

Are we authorized to spam this thread ? Like several times a day ? Or is there a limit everyone should reasonably respect ? :9_innocent:

Right, how do we avoid that some on-a-holiday folk keep writing and writing AND writing? Or let's just play a dirty game without any limitations like a NO-Disqualification wrestling match?

I'm on about both options, let's just make it clear. Sincerely, since it's a game, it would probably be easier to simply let it go wild than trying to create tons of rules that would probably destroy the funny atmosphere this thread is reaching! But the Mod obviously got the last word!

And for what concerns Die Hard, we should (beside the joke itself, pretending to be serious) decide wether the fact that a movie takes place around Christmas days turns it into a Christmas movie.

I do not have a favourite Christmas movie since I never felt it as strong as other people, I got into witchcraft at a really early age and celebrate more the Winter Solstice or the Sol Invictus than Christmas. This doesn't mean I one of those assholes that complain about it, I still am a human, with a jolly heart, and I love Christmas! Let's just say I am a little less into it than other people. To me (and to everybody who really study the occult) Jesus is a key character and his symbolic birth the 25 of dec (He wasn't born on that day, obviously) make me very contemplative and dark, taking responsibilities and wondering (...inquiring) about my life. The fact that both the Winter Solstice and the Sol Invictus take place in same days only make it more stressful yet glorious and solemn. But I like to be jolly too:6_smile: and about Christmas movies, I remember one from my Youth where the ending was somehow great and touching, yet I don't remeber the title. Santa Claus is being put under trial to declare if it really exists or wether the man in the room is just a lookalike (and a bit mad) the judge is about to proclaim that Santa is only a symbol but do not actually exists in reality, and asks to the people if somebody has something to say before judgement. A girl get up from her chair and walk toward the judge while everybody remain silent, stoned by the commitment on her face. She give the judge a one dollar banknote with a pencil red circle around the words "In God we trust". Amazed and abased by that, the judge starts a marvellous reflection aloud, and  announces his decision in front of journals cameras from all around the world: Santa is real.

I have Always found it touching, really.

3 hours ago, expererg said:

Are we authorized to spam this thread ? Like several times a day ? Or is there a limit everyone should reasonably respect ? :9_innocent:

Definitely, as long as you're adding to the chat, the more posts the better!

Although of course someone could make a single post and still end up being the last poster, but definitely multiple posts a day will boost your odds at least! :D 

3 hours ago, expererg said:

As Admin said, post as many times as you want per day :) Of course it's pointless posting again if you are already the last poster, but if somebody else has taken the crown, go ahead and knock them off their podium! :p