Suggestions for me?

I like to fulfill some pee suggestions, but please keep in mind what I am into! I like peeing outdoors in parking lots, parks, private outdoor places, back roads, beaches, etc. I have a backyard I can easily pee in. I don't like wetting my clothes. I like squatting or standing. Tell me how you'd like me to pee :p I can pee in my shower/tub as well.

• Hot 2
1 minute ago, Grizzly Man said:

How about you find a park bench and sit on the top part so your butt hangs over then let it flow.

Now you're thinking my style :p I also like the idea of scooting off the edge and pulling my panties down

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 12/5/2017 at 10:07 PM, pop-a-squat said:

Now you're thinking my style :p I also like the idea of scooting off the edge and pulling my panties down

Most hot . Love to see this.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still into this thread? I can give you suggestion but you should tell me how your sorrounding works. I mean, more of Nature or more of Concrete around your living block? Warm climate or severe cold? desscode you love/hate? I am a bit of a (good joke on words) Mistress-mind about these things. Also, my lesbian side bring me to a certain sorority-kind of tenderness and respect, and these two apparent opposites eventually go along together, in creating a very detailed fantasy. Answer and I will write something. I would really like to play this game with you

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 12/22/2017 at 6:39 AM, spywareonya said:

Are you still into this thread? I can give you suggestion but you should tell me how your sorrounding works. I mean, more of Nature or more of Concrete around your living block? Warm climate or severe cold? desscode you love/hate? I am a bit of a (good joke on words) Mistress-mind about these things. Also, my lesbian side bring me to a certain sorority-kind of tenderness and respect, and these two apparent opposites eventually go along together, in creating a very detailed fantasy. Answer and I will write something. I would really like to play this game with you

Still playing ;P My backyard at my apartment has a collapsed fence with neighbor houses on both sides, I have my car parked in this yard that has grass and pavement. My trashcans are on the side of the house by the driveway entrance but there is a house right next to the driveway. I live in a residential town 10 minutes away from a small city. Lots of pavement there. My car is my best tool, and parking lots, pavements, etc are all options as well as grass. It is currently cold and snowy. The cold doesn't stop me. I like leggings, pants, dresses, pants pulled down is preferred, squatting, will do standing, I don't like taking pants off.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...