Peeing Standing Up

Guest UnabashedUser
31 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

. I may or may not have gotten off to what happened

Thanks for a very hot and detailed description. I live for real stories like these hope we hear more from you .

I hope you did get off due to the action, either after peeing or later.  Knowing  that you played around while peeing or while still wet from it is very hot and something my wife does when she goes outside, frequently with me watching and helping.   Would like to know if and how you fingered your wet lady parts in detail. :17_heart_eyes:

7 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

I ended up laying on my back, with my knees bent. I pulled my sweatpants to my knees and rubbed my clit in circles. I like to do it slowly while looking at videos of other girls pissing outside. I can usually cum just from rubbing my clit slowly if I am looking at videos.

Wow you just made my underwear fit a little tighter lol

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/5/2017 at 8:08 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I have recently gotten into peeing standing up...  today I decided I would try it somewhere outside. I held my pee in for a couple of hours while I was out running errands and towards the time I was getting closer to home, I really had to go. When I got to my place I got out, went around to the other side of the car and I opened my passenger side door and the door behind it. I pulled my leggings down a little above my knee, bent with my pelvis pushed forward, I spread my pussy lips with each hand, then started to push. I steady stream of pee squirted out and then a steady stream continued, with a little bit dripping down my thighs. It turned me on to think that my neighbors could have been watching... when I was done I pulled my leggings back up, closer the doors and went inside and promptly changed my damp leggings. I may or may not have gotten off to what happened ;)

This is sooo sexy

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/5/2017 at 8:53 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I ended up laying on my back, with my knees bent. I pulled my sweatpants to my knees and rubbed my clit in circles. I like to do it slowly while looking at videos of other girls pissing outside. I can usually cum just from rubbing my clit slowly if I am looking at videos.

are you going to try to pee through your zipper?