For money?

F.W

This is mainly for our lovely ladies,but anyone can answer i guess.If you were offered good money to let someone watch you have a wee,and only that,no sexual contact per se,but the guy insists on absolute open legs etc,maybe for £1000+ would you do it?( i might have £1000 floating about somewhere..:11_blush:)One wee in your life that you can get rich out of?If not ,why?:toilet:

• Haha 1

And, to think I've it done for beer money. If only I knew! 

Actually, on a few dates I did it just for beer. There was this particular woman who found it a great turn on to watch me pee. She would buy two six-packs and I would entertain her all night.

• 2 weeks later...

$1,000 pounds is like $1,600 CND, in my sex working days, $1,600 would of gotten u more then a pee , i walked on a gentleman’s back and peed my leggings For like $500, i would of taken it anally as well and given a photo shoot and video , $1,600 CND, back in the day anyways 

• Like 1

Lol @ time machine ....

My girls say no, but only because we're all in a relationship, if circumstances were different, and if it could be controlled properly, then maybe. They also indicated that no recordings would be made, it's people's nature to just share something to death. One video made for one person can turn into 1000 videos over night.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Hmmm... wife Bonnie thinks with set limits as outlined above it might be a possibility. A time limit must be set -- for how long? One pee, two?

She is also wary of pictures and recordings.  And of course the husband must be in attendance and the show is for one person only. 

My feeling is that you should be able to obtain the same show for far less from local 'talent' but that's going to be hard to determine in person.

Maybe a 'pee wanted' add in an online billboard would work, but that's risky.  But then, life's a risky business, isn't it? I have seen adds for this service online at backpages from professional dom's.  No idea as to the prices though.

• 5 months later...

it's absurd, I'll do that for much less

my only fear would be for the one to talk about it creating me problems in a little town

need something to blackmail him with

in a theorical situation where my face/ID was hidden (masked party for example) would do that even for free, for the heck of it

about money, any interaction (either sexual or non-sexual) with a Witch coasts 1/50 of the monthly earnings of the person asking, and five time that amount for serious things (a Golden shower instead of simply watching)

so it would cost you much less with me, unless you earn more than 50 times that amount in a month ahahaha: Bill Gates could have, theorically speaking, to pay me many millions ahahahaha obviously with that amount he could buy ten slave women somehere from terrorists ahaahahahahaha

• Agree 1