Click here to remove ads

Does anyone have any full lenght or shorter clips from the site WD girls? Used to watch a lot when the site was open and i loved their films, thanks beforehand!

GOLD members get all of the adverts removed... Click HERE to upgrade now and remove these messages!

There are a few knocking about out there but most free sites remove most of them for copyright reasons, so I don't try to share any I have for that reason.

At some point in the future this site may acquire it's own video gallery. If that happens I may share the small handful I have here.

WD Girls still exists and although I am not a member now, I do have some of their videos but they had a lot of problems with their content being shared and that causing problems when it got into the wrong hands - this is why they imposed restrictions on membership.  I don't want to add to their problems by sharing videos publicly on a random site.  

if you ever were registered at WDG or mydrunkenstar you can still enter the site. i was only registered at mydrunkenstar.com once. this account still works. inside mydrunkenstar you can swap over to WDG an watch the current contenct (you can watch trailers and pics for free).

you can also buy single sessions for $ 15 each. but when you are mostly interested in the outdoor pee scenes like me, (there are only 1 to max. 3 each session as much as you can see at least in the preview) the price is a bit to high in my opinion. even as the drunkness and the effects of alcohol itself doesn't really give me anything. i simply like when they lose all inhibitions due to the drunkness when needing a urgent pee  :8_laughing:

i wish they would offer a pee-only-compilation...

• Like 1

Drunk piss is the best. PERIOD.

Done great things while drunk

• Like 2

i'd really like to read more about these "things"  :p

Drunk dancing is a underestimated part of being a Witch. But drunk dancing mandatorily leads to drunk pissing (since you are drunk)

HAHAHAHAHAHAH:')

Posted (edited)

two some post

Edited by spywareonya

4 minutes ago, katary said:

i'd really like to read more about these "things"  :p

It isn't that easy: I live this way every weekend since almost ten years!!! I post anything I find fitting...

• Like 1