What would you change about how you pee?

8 hours ago, Sophie said:

If you could change how you pee, would you do it? and what would you change?

I'd like to be able to pee whenever I wanted, for however long I wanted. Like a bladder that never emptied. It seems like it would be a lot of fun and it would feel great. 

I'd like you to be able to pee WHEREVER you wanted, let alone whenever, lol.

Visit mine and you really could, haha.

But how would a change the way I pee? 

Well, a lady on call to "lend a hand" when required would be nice. And to be able to pee endlessly and freely - even with a hard on (erections make peeing difficult for guys) would be great. And if ever anyone ever invented the self-cleaning carpet - fucking awesome, lol.

I think on this one nature has it about right.But in terms of medical issues,we men are too complicated.Perhaps our functions should be seperate,like having 2 willies one for urine one for,well,you know.

If you think about how our uro-genital systems are designed,males have 2 functions 1 outlet,females have 2 seperate outlets,same area.If you think of birds and reptiles,1 outlet,the cloaca,3 functions,they also poo out of their genitals,as well as everything else...oral sex anyone?:3_grin:

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 2:58 AM, Sophie said:

Is it wrong that I sometimes exploit this with my husband? Fondling him as he's trying to pee.

Yes! It is!  Oh!  You little devil! I'm gonna get you for that!.....Just kidding darlin'!

To answer the question:  I would love to be able to PEE through an erection at any time I wanted.  God!  I'd love to be able to do that!

You mean could change as in "if I had superpowers" or more in a realistic kind of way?

If I had to keep it real, I'd be happy to have a larger bladder volume, a slightly larger urethra  and the ability to pee with a hard-on would be a nice bonus.

Currently I suffer from an urethral narrowing (my urologist said the urethra is scared; I have no idea why this is, the last time something that might have caused a scarring was 10 years ago when I had a kidney stone removed), which means every time I pee it burns like hell... every time I experience this I expect the toilet to catch fire. ;) So the idea of having the diameter of my urethra enlarged WITHOUT the suggested slitting it with a endoscopic knife (which has only a 50% success rate, anyway) is currently the one and only thing I would like to (have) change(d) in regards to how I pee.

If this problem wouldn't exist and I could change the way I pee in what ever way I'd like to... well.... don't get me started! HRHRHR!

A bladder about twice as big, that would refill itself within minutes when ever I wanted it would be my starting point. :) The ability to pee with a hard-on is a must as well. And while we are at it: I also wonder if it would be fun if every climax would not result in me  shooting cum, but instead shooting pee... the entire content of my bladder in fact! :D  Kinda like male squirting. ;)

Well, one can dream, can one? :-/

Edited by WantonLee
Removed space.
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I can piss with an erection. It's just impossible to aim for a toilet.

One time a few years ago, I was sitting on my computer and realized I seriously had to piss. My wife picked that moment to decide she wanted attention, so she walked over and started massaging my dick through my pants. Since I had to take a leak that bad, it increased my arousal, and I realized there was no way to take a leak without making a huge mess. We went to bed, stripped, and had sex, which was a real turn-on even though I had no idea if I could make it until the end. I finished, jumped off and ran to the bathroom. I explained it to her when I was done. She asked why I didn't go before sex. I told her I had such an erection, I could never had made it into the toilet, so I would have had to spray it all in the shower. She was amused by that.

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:01 PM, Sophie said:

I'd like to be able to pee whenever I wanted, for however long I wanted. Like a bladder that never emptied. It seems like it would be a lot of fun and it would feel great. 

I already know I would abuse such a power:p

I mean, I would pee anywhere I already piss (so to say, everywhere) but continuously, again and again and again and again, everywhere, everyday:8_laughing:

and flood the town with piss:')

• Like 1
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I mean, I would pee anywhere I already piss (so to say, everywhere) but continuously, again and again and again and again, everywhere, everyday:8_laughing:

and flood the town with piss:')

I'm sure a lot of members here would be wanting to live downstream from you.

If I were to have a wish, it would be that my bladder would hold twice as much with my urethra staying the same size, but take no longer to empty. Instead of being able to pee only twelve to fifteen feet, I'd be able to go well over twenty.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd be able to pee when ever and where ever I want.  Including in public and in my pants. :D And yes, peeing for a longer period of time and peeing with a boner would also be nice.  Then I'd be able to give a woman a pee enema during anal, and pee my bed right after I cum when I jerk off. :D

Well of course a larger bladder and to be able to refill it fast. But I would also like to be able to hold it indefinitely just feeling that full "I gotta pee" feeling. There is a reason for this.

It is for two more things I would want, not directly pee related but it would make it so much better. Invisibility and the ability to walk through solid objects at will. That way I could go wherever I wanted and no one could stop me since I love piss vandalism. Obviously this isn't for everyone. :p

A car? Just slide inside it invisible to the dashcam, push myself real nice up against the seat and fully piss in the seat and soak it.

Asshole neighbors house? Just slide through the walls while they are at work and piss wherever you want and slip back out when they come home to the mess with no way for them to see you.

Store manager be a dick? Slip in after close or maybe even while they are still open and the whole store is your toilet!

• Like 2