Posting videos in-thread

I have previously been able to post videos directly in a thread and I could then see the first frame of the video, click it and see the movie. It was a while ago and I just tried doing it again but it now seem I can only post pictures and gifs. Am I stupid that can not find out how I do it or has something changed ?

• 2 weeks later...

You are completely correct, this feature was removed unfortunately - both for legal and cost reasons. 

Given the site is currently completely free, we have to make savings where possible unless we get more donations. One of those savings is through server storage costs, as allowing members to upload videos can quickly take up a lot of space. There is potentially going to be a return of some form of video gallery soon though, so hopefully that will be a far better alternative than the previous thread posting for videos anyway. Apologies about the inconvenience in the meantime, although I don't think too many people actually knew about the feature. 

• 1 month later...
On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:18 PM, Admin said:

You are completely correct, this feature was removed unfortunately - both for legal and cost reasons. 

Given the site is currently completely free, we have to make savings where possible unless we get more donations. One of those savings is through server storage costs, as allowing members to upload videos can quickly take up a lot of space. There is potentially going to be a return of some form of video gallery soon though, so hopefully that will be a far better alternative than the previous thread posting for videos anyway. Apologies about the inconvenience in the meantime, although I don't think too many people actually knew about the feature. 

Well I would like to post my vids....

• Like 1