other kinks that go with your pee fetish

pantylover

On 12/21/2018 at 10:29 PM, GottaGoPee said:

I love when pregnant women have to pee.  I know they pee a lot and I'd love to see some videos of pregnant women peeing and desperate to pee and can't hold it.

As for pregnant women - amateur voyeur video of a pregnant woman who just had her ultrasound. One of the most extreme desperation you can imagine... She makes it dry literally last second, but already  starts on the floor before she manages to position herself over the bowl...

https://www.tokyomotion.net/video/1416854/asian-girl-just-barely-made-it

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 5 weeks later...

I'd have to agree with many of you in having an "other kink"  along with our pee enthusiasm. 

Mine are: 

1. gals pissing wearing a sexy pair of heels,
  2. giving a gal cunnilingus as she lets loose her delicious nectar then licking up every tasty drop,
  3. watching couples (M/F & F/F) lovingly golden shower each other
  4. piss orgies

I have a couple others but you have to get to know me first before I reveal them. ha-ha-ha!

Edited by P_lovinguy
spelling correction
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 10/11/2017 at 7:19 AM, pantylover said:

If we are into peeing I'm sure you have other kinks that you enjoy along with your peeing let's hear what they are. I will start off. For me I have a panty fetish. So peeing and panties is what really makes it all work for me . Panties are as much of a turn on as seeing a woman pee. And a woman peeing her panties omg it sends me over the edge.

I like full bottle of baby oil or 2 completely covered n also piss play n I love to eat ass and pussy

Screenshot_20191216-033813_Photos.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 10/11/2017 at 12:19 PM, pantylover said:

If we are into peeing I'm sure you have other kinks that you enjoy along with your peeing let's hear what they are. I will start off. For me I have a panty fetish. So peeing and panties is what really makes it all work for me . Panties are as much of a turn on as seeing a woman pee. And a woman peeing her panties omg it sends me over the edge.

I wear panties a great deal, not least of all because they're much more comfy than briefs.  Here's me in some white Sloggi Maxis this evening.  Sadly they're dry as I had previously emptied my bladder.  

White Sloggis again 07.10.2020.jpg

• 2 months later...

I have a thing recently for feet and I love a big bush on a women and natural boobs.

I was on holiday a few years back in France and a women got changed on the beach she was in her late 50s I would say and she just got naked on the beach and I saw her big hairy bush and her tits were fairly big and a bit droopy ( sorry don’t know best way to say it) but it all looked so hot 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

Mostly related but I’m really in to squirting. In fact it was squirting that was my gateway in to pee. Luckily, my most recent ex loved squirting so we had some really great times playing around in quite a few various/creative ways, with both of us and a lot of our surrounds usually ending up soaked. I definitely miss that aspect of her!

• 2 weeks later...

I am surprised, a little, that there hasn't been more mention of a broader wet and messy kink. It would seem to fit quite happily with a pee kink, and certainly for me, the 'oil overload' type of videos, for instance, really do it. Wetlook too - thin clothing completely soaked so it's transparent. Ideally, of course, with pee, but failing that, water or oil have the necessary effect. And food play: women sitting down on chocolate cakes, pouring tubs of custard inside their shirts, squirting cream over their boobs and getting it licked off, bathing in porridge - all that sort of stuff - again, ideally, hosed down with pee afterwards. I have no idea really why this is such a turn on - but then that's partly in the nature of a kink that you don't understand it I reckon.

It's strange, but confessing these kinks in the PeeFans forum is almost harder to do than admitting a pee fetish to a partner! (I should add that my wife is *very much not into* the WAM kink, unfortunately - though oil is sometimes used in moderate quantities, and chocolate too 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I love exhibitionism in general, so naturally brazen public urination is super hot. And it’s much more rare; with nudity you have things like nude beaches and WNBR, but peeing openly is almost never “acceptable”. So that just adds to excitement of women who enjoy doing it.

Edited by mcdky
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Never thought about this one. I really just love the exhibitionism part of it, which is honestly really hard to explain to anyone who knows about my fetish. Its about the location and brazeness of the act. Bonus points if the one doing it is my type (I'm really into petite short haired brunettes and I'll never know why). If I were to couple it with anything, I would say controlling the other person, telling them when they can piss and where. I didnt think I would be the type until a recent expedition to NYC proved otherwise. She gave me the chance to control whether or not she could be, and had she brought a change of clothes I would have been delighted to, but sadly that wasn't the case. Or suggesting them to piss somewhere publicly. I don't know if this has a particular name but I'm pretty into controlling someone else to the point of desperation. This, and thigh highs tend to be a big boner trigger.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2021 at 4:36 AM, Bigpiss89 said:

I have a thing recently for feet and I love a big bush on a women and natural boobs.

I was on holiday a few years back in France and a women got changed on the beach she was in her late 50s I would say and she just got naked on the beach and I saw her big hairy bush and her tits were fairly big and a bit droopy ( sorry don’t know best way to say it) but it all looked so hot 

That would be a hot sight thanks for sharing about her big bush! 

On 3/15/2021 at 9:07 AM, peeLIZZ said:

Everything related to vandalism. Pee on someone else's things, sometimes poop, dirty them with something, or just destroy it if I want. I like to see someone watching me doing it or imagine it in the future.

Did you get the chance to do it before ? Some of us share that and we would love to read any stories you might want to share about it. I loved your story where you peed in the seat at the restaurant !

3 hours ago, expererg said:

У вас была возможность сделать это раньше? Некоторые из нас разделяют это, и мы хотели бы прочитать любые истории, которыми вы, возможно, захотите поделиться об этом. Мне понравилась ваша история, где вы писали на сиденье в ресторане!

Yes, quite often.  I will try to write more about it

Thank you 😊 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 4:07 AM, peeLIZZ said:

I like many things that are not considered the norm. 
Everything related to vandalism. Pee on someone else's things, sometimes poop, dirty them with something, or just destroy it if I want. I like to see someone watching me doing it or imagine it in the future.

Like being lazy.  Do not wash my pussy during few days, pee anywhere (not in bathroom), don’t  wipe after using a toilet. 
I like my dirty panties’ smell after a week of wearing and peeing. 
Also I like to dominate men and humiliate a little

I wanna write some stories about it connected with pee fetish 

I would love so much if you trashed my house and car

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Exhibitionism, body wosrhip/compliments, cock sniffing, and futanari/genderbending. 

Exhibition and cock sniffing outdoors would be interesting especially if someone pissed like a horse lol guy or girl 

• Hot 1
On 4/22/2021 at 4:57 PM, Tman27 said:

Exhibition and cock sniffing outdoors would be interesting especially if someone pissed like a horse lol guy or girl 

I’d rather have piss up my nose than cum in my eyes