other kinks that go with your pee fetish

pantylover

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

For me it's all about the female form...  I don't really have one particular body shape or colouring, I'm a fan of the female form whether skinny or more curvy, whether blonde, brunette, redhead or whatever. I'm quite a fan of female curves though, and particularly downstairs...  To cut to the chase I'm a big fan of the slit - and somehow the tease of what's hidden is just as hot (if not hotter) than all on show.  In a perfect world shaved, but beggars can't be choosers.

Outside of an appreciation for the naked form, sorry to say I'm a bit of a voyeur on the side - so when a girl walks past in the street I'll be wondering what she's wearing underneath, whether she's trimmed or clean shaven, how naughty she is... that sort of thing... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/26/2018 at 6:23 PM, Grizzly Man said:

As of recently I have enjoyed seeing women's panty lines! Just picturing how their ass looks in panties. Also sharing pics the wife takes (with permission of course). She has allowed me to post and she has personally sent others pictures of her body. It's a great time lol

Pantie lines are a turn on for me as well lol. 

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 11/28/2017 at 5:08 PM, Grizzly Man said:

I have a few. I love to lick my girls asshole. Panty sniffing, panty wearing, pantyhoses. I like to have my prostate played with, it makes for an intense orgasm. Finally cumming on her glasses.

Can really get into analingus giving and receiving. Sniff of course, cumming on a good stained crotch panel. having my asshole fingerfucked while getting sucked off. Cumming on glasses and nipples is hot too.

• 1 year later...

My biggest kink is that I like to wet my pants while I sniff my girlfriends butt, It just feels so dirty to relax and piss myself while I can smell her stinky ass and pussy. 

Edited by Sophie
Scat reference removed ~ Sophie
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Love it when my girl just casually wets, nothing over the top, could be just outside at a house party and she casually pisses in her panties. Could be waking back across the park with an ice cream we just bought, and she says" This is cold it makes me want to wee" and she will just pee in her shorts where we are standing.

Sometimes, and this gets her really turned on she will do a small poo in her panties, and walk around talking to people with the poo nugget in her panties.

When I take her panties off later, I am well rewarded, she is incredibly slippery and eager

• Hot 4

Certain body smells can really turn me on so I guess I'm with you sniffing people. Glasses are a big thing for me as well, they're just a big attraction feature on some women,

Naughty stuff in public too. If I ever do get into a relation the thought of doing things in dangerous areas is something I dream about.

• 3 months later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 11/28/2017 at 8:08 PM, Grizzly Man said:

I have a few. I love to lick my girls asshole. Panty sniffing, panty wearing, pantyhoses. I like to have my prostate played with, it makes for an intense orgasm. Finally cumming on her glasses.

All those things. Eating a creampie,  pegging.

Everything that goes along with „keeping control / losing control“ - for example teasing / edging / „ruined“ orgasms, breathholding, etc.

Being a lover of female desperation, I understood that all these things are about „control“..😉

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 11/28/2017 at 8:08 PM, Grizzly Man said:

Wife and I also get off on those things, cumming on the exterior of her asshole makes her hot as does me servicing her bunghole with my tongue both before and after.  Sniffing a pair of her freshly cummed in panties can get me hard and stroking when I'm out of town on assignment.

Love having her thumb up my bum when I'm discharging.

On 8/15/2020 at 6:04 PM, UnabashedUser said:

Wife and I also get off on those things, cumming on the exterior of her asshole makes her hot as does me servicing her bunghole with my tongue both before and after.  Sniffing a pair of her freshly cummed in panties can get me hard and stroking when I'm out of town on assignment.

Love having her thumb up my bum when I'm discharging.

On 7/29/2020 at 12:16 PM, UnabashedUser said:

All those things. Eating a creampie,  pegging.

Love doing all of these! Me cleaning up her ass after a messy creampie gets us going again! Lol

Guest UnabashedUser
27 minutes ago, Grizzly Man said:

Love doing all of these! Me cleaning up her ass after a messy creampie gets us going again! Lol

Ever eat another dudes pie?

• 2 weeks later...

My wife isn't into anal intercourse but is fine with me playing around the rose bud so currently licking her bud and a little penetration with my tongue, a little finger play is ok.  I have no interest in receiving, just giving.  

Decades ago I was looking after a neighbours dog while they were away for a weekend. I went to school with their daughter who I had a crush on but it was never reciprocal. She was into the "bad boys" in high school and I was a bit on the nerdy, introverted, awkward side. We were friend's but that was it. It was a great weekend of jerking off into her underwear while lying on her bed butt naked and pissing into her sink & tub. I enjoyed that but haven't done it since.  Also had a thing about jerking off in porta potties. Haven't done that in decades either.

The only real fetish that has stuck with me is pee play. 

I love the taste of a women's pee. I prefer women in the forty to 60 age group. The two exceptions are miley cyrus and a niece of mine (35 ish). I've seen pictures of both of them peeing in public, and would give ANYTHING to have them squatting over my mouth and alowing me to drink streight from the beautiful source. I also love tongue wiping women after they have sloppily peed and there are droplets all over there thighs, pussy, butt, and butt hole. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 2