Share a toilet with someone

Dr.P wrote
"She told me to sit down on the toilet. I did as she instructed. Then she straddled my legs and sat on
my lap, facing me. She scooted forward, until our bellies and genitals touched, then hugged me, rubbing her lovely breasts against my bare chest.

Suddenly, I felt her delightfully warm pee, first as a gentle sprinkle, then a hot gush, all over my cock and balls."

That sounds like fun, I believe that I would enjoy that if it could happened to me.

• Hot 3

That a very hot story lucky to pee with a women. Five hours long trip is a long time holding you both must be in a lot of pain.

You are lucky to see her pussy and pee with her. That crazy she like watching you pee.

• Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser

renderTimingPixel.png

For your enjoyment a real life account of one of Bonnie and Jim's early wet experiences.

After we dated for a couple of months we'd decided to live together as our libidos, life styles and personalities were compatible and we just couldn't keep our hands off each other.

We both wanted sex a lot -- and that meant we had to be together a lot. As my apartment was the size of a shoebox, we shopped for a joint place that was in much better condition and had more room and was more convenient for Bonnie to go to work.

As pee was part of our relationship, the bathroom was most important. And as such, we both took the opportunity to use the commode at every apartment we went to.

One older place had a large toilet, made in the 20's , huge by today's standards. It was also higher off the floor than a modern crapper--ancient overhead tank. It had an oversized seat as well, which suits Bonnie's ample ass perfectly.

As we looked at it, Bonnie whispered (as the rental agent was nearby outside) "Hey babe -- lets try this out", and lowering her panties and hiking up her dress, sits on the seat. She invitingly spreads open her huge outer pussy lips and adjusts herself so that she's seated forward on the bowl.

I unzip and flop out my fuckstick which is already stiffening and move towards her, skinning it back to expose it's reddened head, knowing that I need to pee and waiting for the first drops to be released. Bonnie is now licking her fingers and transferring that moisture to her inner lips and clit, getting it lubed for masturbation as is her habit. ..

Bonnie now takes out just one of her voluminous breasts and flops it over her dress top, its ruddy nipple the size of my little finger jutting towards me invitingly. At that moment I take my wanger and rub it on her nipple. She moans as her fingers continue the circling of her now engorged clit frequently moving down to masturbate her protruding butthole.

Now I feel the pee starting, and move back as she grasps my balls with her other hand and I aim my stream directly at her moist gap which she widens to receive my foamy pee. It cascades down her meaty flaps into her crevice onto her clit, down past her cuntal opening where it makes the sound like the blowing of air across a bottle, and then rushes along her 'taint, swirls about her butthole, and into the toilet noisily.

Suddenly Bonnie's piss begins to flow and mixes with mine in a golden river of urine, hers hissing as it loudly does across her pissflap, furiously now roiling the waters of the toilet, her gasps and moans of pleasure urging me to greater hardness and urgency.

Now I am almost finished pissing and my cock is in her hand as she continues her stream and leans forward to take my convulsive shaft and head into her full and generous mouth, her tongue lapping the underside of the head, directly on the man-clit, which is my most sensitive part as she pulls down on the shaft and up on my balls.

As her final drips leave her asshole and pussy, my balls spring open their valve and copious quantities of my whitehot spew fly from my engorged cockhead and into her gasping mouth,where much of it slides from her lips and drains down my shaft to moisten my ballsack.

We both collapse in each other's arms, mopping up the remains of our ejaculations and urine with toilet paper, then reassemble our garments. The air in the bathroom is full of the aroma of piss and cum and pussy, and we hope the rental agent doesn't notice. If she did, she didn't say, but her cheeks were flushed as if she had heard something. It's pretty obvious that we've both just cum as we try to walk normally and breath regularly.

• 2 months later...

Misslittlecutie1

Wrote "I have done this many times with an ex and currently a guy I've been seeing now. I'll sit on the toilet and he'll be standing in front of me peeing his stream between my legs. I love it when he pees on my clit. Sometimes he'll tease me and piss on my stomach or chest. I also love it when his stream sprays off to the sides accidentally peeing on my legs or something."

That sounds like fun, I think it  would be nice to try that with someone who likes that.

• Hot 1