"Lisa's" Story Part 1: Nice Girl

Introductory Notes: This is a fictional story of my relationship with "Lisa," based on some of the same facts as my memoirs, posted in the Real Pee Stories forum, as well as additional facts and stories that she told me about herself. This story is told by "Lisa," from her point of view, as I imagine it. So it is fictional, in the sense that she didn't actually write it, but it is based on real events, and her comments on them. I think that telling our story from her point of view adds depth and completely different insights, as well as detail, to the story. I'm reporting her feelings and her background, as she described them to me, and as I imagine them to be, as well as some of the things that we did together, told as she experienced them. So it is fictional, in those senses.

I have divided the story into two parts. In Part 1, "Nice Girl" she reveals details of her background, and her early history with "Dr.P,"  In Part 2 "Adventures with Dr.P,".she talks about the things she did with "Dr.P," from her point of view, and how she feels about them and about him.

"Lisa's" Story Part 1: Nice Girl
by Dr. P.

I met "Dr P" when I worked briefly as a secretary, or executive assistant, in industry, after teaching for most of my career. He was an engineer. We hit it off immediately, and became lovers, even though both of us were married to other people, at the time. I soon returned to teaching, but our relationship continued, for several years. I was totally unaware of his interest in women's peeing, when we first got together. Even without it, the sex between us was great to begin with, and just seemed to get better, as we became closer and more intimate with each other.

I had grown up in a middle class family, in Southern California, brought up to be a "nice girl," meaning that things like sex and excretory functions were never discussed openly, in my home. I married a man from a similar background, but the marriage was not a happy one, especially sexually, so I had a succession of lovers, over the years.

In addition to the usual admonitions about the filth and germs in public restrooms, which all young girls are taught to some degree, I was also taught that female excretory processes, like menstruation and urination, were very repulsive and disgusting to ALL men. This was a guiding principle that I grew up with, regarding peeing, and I accepted it, for the most part.

There was a couple in my extended family, either distant cousins, or an aunt and uncle by marriage, I've forgotten the exact relationship, who made me wonder a little about whether female peeing was as much a universal turn-off for men, as I had been led to believe. This couple always went to the bathroom together, at family gatherings! She would whisper something in his ear, telling him she had to "go," I guess. Then the two of them would walk to the bathroom together, in front of everybody, go in, and close the door. They would come out together in a few minutes, and everyone would act as if it was the most natural thing in the world. (Maybe it was! ;) I came to believe that later, when I was with "Dr P," and we wished we could do things like that! But I'm getting ahead of my story.

When we became teenagers, my younger sister and I wondered what this couple was doing in there together. Did he watch her pee, and/or did she watch him, or even hold him while he did it? Did she wipe herself, with or without his help, or did he wipe her, himself? Neither one of them had any obvious physical impairments or disabilities which might require assistance, in the bathroom. So why did they always "go" together? Our curiosity was endless, but the older generation wouldn't say a word, and just pretended there was nothing unusual about their behavior. We talked and giggled about them, for a long time. If her peeing was really as repulsive and disgusting to him as we had been led to believe, it occurred to me that he must have loved her very much to go with her every time she went to the bathroom! That didn't make much sense to me, somehow.

I had several intimate relationships with men, as an adult, but none of the men I was involved with before "Dr P" showed any interest in peeing, mine, or anybody else's. Those men included the man who became my husband. So I had never thought about it in a sexual context. This was very much in keeping with the other things I had been taught as a "nice" girl, and served to verify them, in a way.

Just before I met "Dr P," I did have one devastating, emotionally traumatic, sexual experience involving my own peeing, which verified to me, and served to emphasize, everything I had ever been told about men's revulsion and disgust with women's bodily fluids and functions.

I had had an ongoing sexual relationship with a guy who happened to be a cop. We had been seeing each other for a year or more. On this particular day, we had already made love, and I was well on my way to another orgasm with the help of his very talented hand. I really got into it, and had a mind-blowing orgasm, during which I peed all over his hand! (It really was pee, not a female ejaculation!) He gave me what can only be described as a hateful look, full of disgust and revulsion, shook my pee from his hand, and washed it immediately. Then he took a shower, and left. He never called me again, and I never saw him again. I was totally devastated, emotionally, and resolved to be very, very careful to never, ever let anything like that happen again.

"Dr P" did not reveal his interest in my peeing, until we knew each other very well, liked each other a lot, and had been together for several months. I had never told him about my relatively recent, traumatic experience with my former lover, or how it had affected my feelings about peeing and other bodily functions in intimate relationships.

He first began indicating his interest with little joking remarks, "Hope everything comes out OK," when I left for the restroom, or "Did everything come out OK?" when I returned, offering to come with me and "help," etc. I laughed these off, with basically no definite response, and I continued to close and lock the bathroom door, when we were together, and I had to "go," which was the term I usually used when I had to pee.

Sharing your most intimate sexual fantasies with your partner was a fad, during the time we were together, in the late seventies and early eighties. He began sharing some of his with me. Not too surprisingly, they all involved female peeing! Needless to say, this was beginning to make me a little anxious. The sex we were having was fantastic, and I didn't want to risk changing that, or losing him. But the revulsion and total disgust I had experienced from my former lover haunted me. Would my "Dr P" be disgusted and revolted by the sight, sound, or smell of my pee, or the warm, wet feeling of it on his skin, if something happened by accident, no matter what he was saying now? I couldn't answer that, and didn't want to take any chances, after what I had been through with my previous lover.

I got the feeling that his fantasies were probably not just dreams. He gave the impression that he may have acted some of them out, in other relationships, although he never mentioned anything or anyone, specifically. He talked about the increased intimacy that would come with sharing the bathroom, and how much closer he would feel to me, if I would share that with him. His arguments were very eloquent and persuasive, but I was still too apprehensive and totally unsure, to risk losing or damaging what we had together.

We made plans to go to San Francisco, for a long weekend. Although I looked forward to it as a romantic adventure, I was a little worried about living in a hotel room with him for several days, with the bathroom in such close proximity to the bedroom. So I was especially careful about closing and locking the bathroom door, while we were there. We did have a wonderful, romantic weekend there, with no problems. He had become a very sensitive, attentive lover, in such a lovely place.

About a month after the San Francisco trip, on one of our usual date nights, we made slow, sensuous love, for more than an hour. It was very warm and intimate, and I felt even closer to him than usual. After we both came, I realized that I needed to pee, and told him so, using the word "pee," rather than "go," as I usually did. He begged me to let him come with me, and just leave the door open a crack, so he could listen to me pee, and feel close to me, sharing the act with me, but not actually watching me do it. He promised that he wouldn't come in the bathroom, while I was doing it. I thought for a minute, and decided that would be alright, as long as he kept his promise. I knew he really wanted to watch me, and see how I did it, but if he would settle for just listening, I could live with that. After all, hotel walls and bathroom doors are often notoriously thin, and he could have been listening to my peeing through them for months. So there was no real point in refusing him now. I finally agreed, and we walked to the bathroom together, hand in hand.

I went into the bathroom alone, closing the door almost all the way, but leaving a narrow crack of an inch or two, for him to listen. I was still extremely nervous, almost in tears, as I sat down on the toilet, wondering if I was making a huge mistake. Although I was totally nude, I tried to find a way to pee as modestly and discretely as possible, not knowing how much he could see through the gap around the door. I turned slightly sideways, so I wasn't facing the door directly, and pressed my legs together tightly, so nothing could be seen between my thighs, which was very different from my usual peeing style. I bent forward at my hips, to aim my stream downward into the bowl, hopefully keeping my legs from getting wet. Then I finally let it all come out. My bladder was quite full, and I peed a gusher, with lots of hissing, slowing to a melodious tinkle, at the end. When my tinkle finally stopped, he opened the door, very slowly and gently, and asked if he could help me wipe. His voice was so hoarse, he could hardly talk! His hands were shaking with excitement, and he had a raging hardon, for the second time that night!

I was still sitting with my legs pressed tightly together, turned slightly sideways on the toilet. And I was still so anxious, anticipating the worst, that I couldn't talk. But since he had heard me peeing, and was obviously turned on by it, rather than off, it seemed safe enough. So I slowly turned toward him, hesitating before opening my legs a little bit, slowly and cautiously, then nodded, saying "yes," almost inaudibly. He got me to open my legs further, very slowly and gently, then patted me dry with t.p., very tenderly and lovingly. Then he stood up, and looked into my eyes, and a profound message of love seemed to pass between us.

By that time, I realized that not only had the worst not happened, but he was more excited over just listening to me pee, and wiping me, than I had ever seen him, in all the time we had been together! And rather than being turned off by my pee, he had found all of my little dribbles, and wiped me with tender, loving care, obviously enjoying it! I suddenly regained my composure, met his gaze, smiled, and said, "You really liked that, didn't you?" "Yes, yes!" he stammered. "I loved it!" I reached up from the toilet, to hug and kiss him, and he reached down to hug me, then kissed me passionately, picked me up, and carried me back to the bed, where we spent another hour, making slow, sensuous love, and talking about what had just happened between us.

He asked me why it had taken so long for us to share this sweet, intimate moment together, since it hadn't worked out badly, at all. I answered by telling him all about my devastating experience with my former lover, before I met him. He understood immediately, and was more than sympathetic, holding me in his arms, hugging, kissing, and caressing me, telling me nothing like that would ever happen with him, because he loved me, and everything about me, including my pee. I felt very moved, loved, and reassured by his actions and his words, which I believed, and I actually cried tears of relief, in his arms.

Since I wouldn't be seeing him for another week, I wanted to leave him with a visual image that he could think about, remember, and anticipate, over the coming days. So I told him that I had to pee again, and invited him to come along and watch me. I told him I didn't have much, but I wanted to show him how I actually did it when I was alone, so he could see what he had been missing, all the time he had known me. He was only too happy and excited to come along with me to the bathroom again.

I took his hand and led him to the bathroom, sat on the toilet and spread my legs wide apart, as I normally do, when I pee alone. He knelt in front of me, and watched me intently. He wasn't kidding about his curiosity, and his desire to see how my pee came out. He was on his knees in front of me, with his head almost between my knees. Having him there, so close, made me a little nervous, so it took me a little while to get started. But I finally did, not gushing and hissing, as before, but my stream was much stronger than I expected, almost reaching the front of the toilet seat. For a moment, I was afraid that I might accidentally pee in his face, between my knees! By way of warning, I said, ""I had to go more than I thought I did." But it arced into the bowl, without wetting his face, or the seat. He was absolutely fascinated, and completely unafraid, maintaining his position. As my stream weakened, it touched one of my lips briefly, and sprinkled a few drops on my inner thigh. He said that was incredibly sexy, to him. I was surprised at this turn-on, but I let him know that it happened occasionally, which is true, and he would see it again.

I invited him to wipe me as soon as I finished, handing him the t.p. He asked me to spread my legs a little wider, and I was totally surprised, when I felt his warm tongue on my thigh, lovingly licking the little golden drops off of it, where I had sprinkled! I felt very, very loved, so incredibly different from the way I had felt with my former lover, who was so disgusted with my pee that he couldn't wash it off of his hand fast enough. Now this guy was licking it off of my leg, and loving every drop! We had a very hard time saying good night and separating, as we always had to, that night.

This new level of intimacy introduced a whole new set of very erotic, fun things for us to do together, on our dates. Whenever I used a public restroom, I would go back to him and tell him a "story," letting him know what I did and how I did it, plus any juicy details (pun intended!). I told him some very intimate, personal stories, with details, immediately after they happened, and he absolutely loved them. I could tell that my stories really turned him on, although he would much rather watch, directly, if possible. I wasn't the least bit embarrassed or shy about telling these stories to him, knowing how much he enjoyed them. In fact, I felt that they gave me a little bit of power over him, which I have to confess that I enjoyed!

He showed me how I could sit on the running board of a car, lift my skirt, spread my legs, and pee almost anywhere, in parking lots, or on streets. I had never done that, or even thought of it before, and he helped me the first time, so I didn't get my legs or my clothing wet. He would always place himself on my side of the car, watching, and simultaneously protecting me from the view of anyone else, with his body. This was really a lot of fun, and I did it as often as we could find places and opportunities. Within a few short weeks, it seemed that I had gotten into pee sex as much as he was!

Of course, now that he had seen me pee, he had a dozen questions, which he asked me, over a period of time. I think that my sharing my secrets with him turned him on, too, so he loved asking me. He first asked me how I peed in public restrooms. I described my way of wrapping my hands with t.p., grabbing the front of the seat for balance, and squatting. Then I did it for him, right there in the motel bathroom, and he loved it! He asked me how I peed outdoors, and I said that I did it in a very high squat, essentially standing up, with my legs apart, and my knees bent slightly. Since that might get pretty messy in a bathroom, I promised to show it to him sometime, in the real outdoors. (I made good on that promise, a month or so later.)

He loves my usual seated peeing style on toilets indoors, because I spread my legs so wide apart, and he gets a very clear view of my pussy and my stream. He told me my style was very sexy. He wanted to know why I did it that way. Was it to keep my legs from getting wet? I told him that my legs rarely get wet, no matter whether I spread them or keep them closer together. Spreading them when I pee sitting down just feels good to me.

He had noticed that I did it with my legs pressed tightly together, that first time, when I let him listen to me, with the door cracked. He asked me why, since I really liked to spread my legs, and I was behind a nearly closed door. I told him that I was just feeling shy and very self-conscious, in case he was able to see me, which turned out to be true. I didn't want to let him see my pee actually come out, if at all possible, since I didn't know if it would turn him off. I had never shared any of this with any man before, until I met "Dr P." It was actually kind of fun, and a turn-on, for me to share these intimate details with him, and see his reactions.

Another thing we discovered, in our new-found intimacy, was my peeing during my period. It started one time when I had my period when we were together, and I visited the Ladies' room. When I returned to the table, he asked me if the string on my tampon got wet, when I peed. I told him that I didn't know, and he could check it out for me, that night. In our room, I sat and peed in my usual style, legs wide open. He watched carefully, and told me it most certainly did get wet. So he licked me dry and sucked on the pee-wet string, too. From that time on, whenever I had my period, I let him know by asking him if he wanted to suck on a string!

Dr. P.

• Hot 3

Thank you for sharing those intimate details.   It was obviously very difficult to overcome the barriers set up by the previous relationship and it is great that it all worked out well even it if did take some time.

• Like 1

Thank you. It turned out that just about all of her apprehension and resistance to sharing our fetish arose from that single, emotionally traumatic incident, in her previous relationship. Her social conditioning as a "nice girl" didn't really affect her very much. She was actually a very open, adventurous, creative lady, as I have tried to portray her, in this story.

• Like 1