Any pee meet up networking and dating sights?

sillyme

Hi, I have been on the forums a lot. I have talked to people a lot on here on the internet and am noticing hardly anyone goes onto the chat room on peesearch anymore. I like socializing on the forums on here, and am with looking through other pee websites, and am wondering if people on here have any recommendations of web sights for making friends, dating and getting groups together who are into pee? Particularly do people on here know of any online dating chatrooms with people hoping to meet up in person that welcome people of all genders, sexual orientations, and try to get a balance in there, and are specially designed for bringing people in who are into naughty peeing? 

• Like 1

I've not seen any, and since I've been here, I've kind of stopped looking.

I was signed up on Alt.com a while ago, and was told rather abruptly that golden showers didn't meet their community expectations. They were more into whips and chains, pain and torture. I was advised to leave, lol.

Good luck with your search, hope you can find what you're after.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have met up with fellow pee enthusiasts occasionally in the past and am still open to doing so.  They have, however, only been social meets for coffee or a meal which at the outset I feel is what it should be.  Personally I would only contemplate any kind of action, particularly involving bodily fluids, with someone I'd got to know very well indeed.  

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Adyguy6970 said:

I have met up with fellow pee enthusiasts occasionally in the past and am still open to doing so.  They have, however, only been social meets for coffee or a meal which at the outset I feel is what it should be.  Personally I would only contemplate any kind of action, particularly involving bodily fluids, with someone I'd got to know very well indeed.  

I would enjoy meeting up at a cafe for tea or coffee some afternoon, and have a public social with you and other's who are into pee. Want to meet up at a cafe sometime?  

• Like 1

Great that meet-ups can happen like that, and I'm sure many go on privately with members we don't know about. 

I do think any pee dating sites are hugely flawed because the amount of men will always be vastly higher than the amount of women. Without being too biased, a site like this is the best way to chat with the opposite sex about pee (and potentially even going further than just chatting). Spamming the women here will never work, but engaging in an interesting conversation could lead somewhere far more promising. It's the same as people who join and post their kik's or whatever app they're using - it's illogical to think horny women into pee will just jump at every randomer's info that is posted, but there is a very real possibility to have some great pee conversations with a little more effort.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/30/2017 at 11:14 AM, sillyme said:

Hi, I have been on the forums a lot. I have talked to people a lot on here on the internet and am noticing hardly anyone goes onto the chat room on peesearch anymore. I like socializing on the forums on here, and am with looking through other pee websites, and am wondering if people on here have any recommendations of web sights for making friends, dating and getting groups together who are into pee? Particularly do people on here know of any online dating chatrooms with people hoping to meet up in person that welcome people of all genders, sexual orientations, and try to get a balance in there, and are specially designed for bringing people in who are into naughty peeing? 

Try these

http://www.peesearch.net/

http://www.peeingcupid.com/

• Like 1
On 4/28/2018 at 12:39 AM, jslim986 said:

i dont think i'll ever find anyone. 31 yearold dude in Washington State and been single nearly 11 years now. 

I lived in Washington State, and may again at some point. I imagine you are only looking to date females however if you're looking for male friends to talk to about pee with message me. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, sillyme said:

I lived in Washington State, and may again at some point. I imagine you are only looking to date females however if you're looking for male friends to talk to about pee with message me. 

I was on my own for a lot longer than 11 years, partly because I wasn't looking and partly because fortune wasn't on my side.  Eventually I found someone and I was a lot older than 31 - in fact I was well into my forties.  Although I can't guarantee that you'll find someone, I certainly wouldn't abandon hope of doing so yet.  You're far too young for that.  

14 hours ago, Adyguy6970 said:

I was on my own for a lot longer than 11 years, partly because I wasn't looking and partly because fortune wasn't on my side.  Eventually I found someone and I was a lot older than 31 - in fact I was well into my forties.  Although I can't guarantee that you'll find someone, I certainly wouldn't abandon hope of doing so yet.  You're far too young for that.  

I at one point had an online lover who was into pee. I have talked to friends from time to time I met online who are into pee. I am bisexual which works to my advantage. I also am as much into doing naughty peeing as I am into watching. Single straight guys who just want to watch girls naughty pee, yet don't do it themselves, have it hard. Even though I'm bisexual videos of women spraying hotel, and restroom floors turn me on way more than ones of guys doing it because women doing that looks way more exotic. Also even though I'm single it also works to my advantage that even when alone peeing all over a public restroom floor, and leaving it there, that still turns me on hella. When I've made a mess in a one person restroom, I take a picture, and then jack off to the picture when I get home, and have a huge orgasm. To some that doesn't seem like much, but it's better than nothing, and still a lot of fun!

I'm hoping to live on a nudist colony within the next two years. I think people who are ok with being naked all the time are more likely easier to talk to about my love for peeing on the floor. 

• Like 1
On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:39 AM, jslim986 said:

i dont think i'll ever find anyone. 31 yearold dude in Washington State and been single nearly 11 years now. 

BULLSHIT

never stop searching

I SAID NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
On 5/9/2018 at 6:44 AM, spywareonya said:

BULLSHIT

never stop searching

I SAID NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ehhh i have for now til i get my anxiety/ocd worked out  if im not my best then nobody deserves that 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, jslim986 said:

ehhh i have for now til i get my anxiety/ocd worked out  if im not my best then nobody deserves that 

bullshit again

I read your stuff on the forum, perceive you

you are sensitive,smart, and with a greatpower inside, that locked in becomes anger

you are highly appreciable

demons exists in order to kick their asses

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1