Dreams that involve pee

On 20.3.2018 at 8:37 PM, PissDude said:

But I occasionally have a dream where I'm with a girl who has to go. And sometimes in the dream, she does, and it is a huge turn-on. I don't get those very often though.

I also have this sort of dream occasionally - being with a girl who is getting more and more desperate and slowly running out of options..

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

OK, so this morning I woke up from a dream that I was at somebody else's house having dinner, then I was to stay the night in a tent outside on the pavement (sort of placed in the sort of position a parked car might be) with some friends. Anyway there was also some helper/mentor type person with us (female) who helped us set up. I asked her what we should do if we needed the bathroom in the middle of the night. She then got out to the pavement and lowered her leggings, squatted and pissed right there as if explaining by way of demonstration.

The dream was then ruined a bit, by a child coming out of another house at the moment the "helper" finished her wee. The child asked what she was doing with her leggings around her ankles, to which she responded that she was just doing a wee. For some reason the child was fine with this and went on her merry way. 😕

Still it was kinda hot that the helper just pissed on the pavement as if of course this was what we were  supposed to do. I think this might be inspiration for a story I could write.

The other night i dreamed that i caught Mel C(Sporty)of the Spice Girls behind a skip,just as she was wiping herself...it was quite vivid,she had on blue bottoms with white stripes,a white top,and black knickers.It was a very quick image that came and went,i didnt see her peeing,or her pussy,just wiping,front to back.Then she pulled up her clothing and ran off...if it was real life it was over in 5 seconds,a glimpse of shapely buttocks,with a bit of paper sliding between them...lovely.

Previously in the evening i had watched about 20 mins of "Spice World",so maybe there was the trigger.Wish it had been Geri.Why did i dreamof Sporty,when i want to watch Geri piss?Damnit!

• Hot 1
12 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

The other night i dreamed that i caught Mel C(Sporty)of the Spice Girls behind a skip,just as she was wiping herself

Weird. I was just thinking about the line "If you wanna be my lover you gotta get with my friends" line, and how wise it is.

5 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

The other night i dreamed that i caught Mel C(Sporty)of the Spice Girls behind a skip,just as she was wiping herself...it was quite vivid,she had on blue bottoms with white stripes,a white top,and black knickers.It was a very quick image that came and went,i didnt see her peeing,or her pussy,just wiping,front to back.Then she pulled up her clothing and ran off...if it was real life it was over in 5 seconds,a glimpse of shapely buttocks,with a bit of paper sliding between them...lovely.

Previously in the evening i had watched about 20 mins of "Spice World",so maybe there was the trigger.Wish it had been Geri.Why did i dreamof Sporty,when i want to watch Geri piss?Damnit!

Quite fucking hot

I never asked myself what would I do was I to find a celebrity peeing ahahahaah

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

I don't remember dreams very well usually (although am very interested in them), but I have definitely had some great pee experiences in dreams. Sexual dreams often involve pee when they do happen (and therefore they tend to be more intense/memorable). As a couple of others have mentioned, when I'd had wet dreams in the past, pee would almost almost always be involved. Quite often the point of cumming would be when the pissing was happening. Shame it's such a rare occurrence. 

We all need to get into lucid dreaming so we can control what happens in our dreams and just go on a pee spree with the girls' of our dreams (quite literally).

Consequence-free pissing all over the place? Now that is the dream! 

1 minute ago, Admin said:

I don't remember dreams very well usually (although am very interested in them), but I have definitely had some great pee experiences in dreams. Sexual dreams often involve pee when they do happen (and therefore they tend to be more intense/memorable). As a couple of others have mentioned, when I'd had wet dreams in the past, pee would almost almost always be involved. Quite often the point of cumming would be when the pissing was happening. Shame it's such a rare occurrence. 

We all need to get into lucid dreaming so we can control what happens in our dreams and just go on a pee spree with the girls' of our dreams (quite literally).

Same here.

1 hour ago, Admin said:

lucid dreaming

Contrarily to what most people knows, attain the state of lucid dreaming is among the most difficult feature of mind exploration

Believe a Witch on that

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Last night I had a pee related dream. I was in the bathroom and it was a wall of urinals and I felt myself absolutely desperate to pee and I went to the first one and for some reason I just couldn't pee there and I slowly went down the row with this invisible force stopping me until the last urinal where I woke up literally about to pee myself and ran to the bathroom xD 

• Like 1

Yes,quite a few times i have dreamed i was going for a pee,only to find im actually peeing,wetting the bed.Quite well aroused as well..Not for quite a few years im happy to say,but i remember doing this...

14 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Yes,quite a few times i have dreamed i was going for a pee,only to find im actually peeing,wetting the bed.Quite well aroused as well..Not for quite a few years im happy to say,but i remember doing this...

Oh shit this remember me of some alcoholic nights...

What can I say, I am not a drunkyard at all, that's not the mindset of me, but I love to drink!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1