Dreams that involve pee

Not many people have talked about dreaming of peeing. I enjoy dreaming of naughty peeing as much as I enjoy doing it in real life. I want to have more lucid dreams of peeing where I'm not supposed to. 

I had a dream that was the first of it's kind involving pee. I dreamed I was at a speed dating event for people who are into pee. (Speed dating is where a group of people get together, and then talk to each other in pairs of two for five minutes each asking ice breaker questions until everyone has talked to each other.) 

I was at the event, and there were a lot of interesting people, one lady in the room was gorgeous with beautiful dreadlocks. I was hoping in that dream that she was going to date me, and that she was as into naughty peeing as I am. 

Unfortunately my alarm woke me up part way through this dream, and the whole thing did turn out to be a dream. I would love to go to a speed dating event in real life for people with pee fetishes. 

• Like 3

I have not really had many dreams involving pee that I can remember.

But one that I had quite a few years back now I can vividly remember.

I was in this redneck type bar in America, with loads of men and women sat or stood around wearing cowboy hats. Country and western music was playing. I remember sawdust being scattered upon the wooden floor, whilst a waitress in a cowboy hat, short sleaved shirt and hot pants was weaving amongst the tables with a tray in one hand with glasses of beer on it. Then at some point I became aware of a cowboy-hatted lady who appeared to be naked from the waist down, just standing there with her legs apart and hands on hips, and peeing right there on the floor in front of everybody as if this were the most natural thing in the world. And no one else was paying her the slightest attention as if this were perfectly normal and typical behaviour. 

Sadly, I woke up in mid-flow, though that might be a blessing in disguise because it is probably why I remember it.

• Like 2

Earlier this year I had a pee dream that I remember quite well. Like most of my dreams it wasn't particularly interesting or sexual. I dreamt I was in the ladies bathroom sitting on the toilet. I had a really long wee and then woke up absolutely bursting. It seemed like my brain was trying to tell me something. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

Earlier this year I had a pee dream that I remember quite well. Like most of my dreams it wasn't particularly interesting or sexual. I dreamt I was in the ladies bathroom sitting on the toilet. I had a really long wee and then woke up absolutely bursting. It seemed like my brain was trying to tell me something. 

Had those dreams as well. A full bladder cannot be denied =- it wants to let you know.  Also recurring is a dream about being in a major city and not being able to find a legitimate restroom,  and finally going into an alley and hanging it out to pee and just as the flow starts having to jump up and get to the toilet asap.

48 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Had those dreams as well. A full bladder cannot be denied =- it wants to let you know.  Also recurring is a dream about being in a major city and not being able to find a legitimate restroom,  and finally going into an alley and hanging it out to pee and just as the flow starts having to jump up and get to the toilet asap.

I found it interesting how I had the dream instead of just waking up. It was like my brain was saying "Okay, I tried to be nice and give you a subtle hint but that didn't work, if you want to be like that... wake up!"

Ive only ever dreamt of myself peeing.Usually it signals im about to wet the bed,like i get the sensation in my dream,and then it becomes a reality!I do remember a dream in which for some reason i was walking round the shops in my pants and  i had wet myself,and i was always trying to hide myself..it probably was dealing with feelings of embarrassment or something?.I woke to go to pee,with usual "morning glory",ahem...

Much as i would like to dream of watersports with sexy celebs not one has yet featured in any dream,unfortunately!I wish i could dream of watching Taylor Swift for instance using a squat toilet....but as they say,"in my dreams"!:11_blush:

• Like 2

Last week I'd spent a few days on small boats. And, as I typically do in the course of the day, I peed off the side of the boat. In fact, some days I did so several times. So, it was probably not surprising I had this dream the other night where I was on this yacht and thought nothing of peeing in full view of others, never mind the boat had several toilets and the guests were all the posh set.

Apparently, I can't shake old habits.

Multiple time when I'm in a dream and dreamed of peeing in the toilet I've wet the bed. I've never wet the bed when dreaming of peeing on the floor. If I'm in a lucid dream and I have to pee I make sure to pee on the floor, or somewhere else I'm not supposed to, that way I won't wet the bed, and I'll have more fun in the dream. I had a dream recently of peeing on a dressing room carpet in a clothing store. I woke up thinking that was loads of fun, and then thought of that dream while masterbating, had a huge orgasm which gave me a nice morning wake up boost. 

Taylor Swift featured predominately in one of mine. 

She toured hare, maybe last year now, and in the rather intense dream of her, I was kept backstage, and was used to keep her throat wet (think about it, lol). Apparently it helped her get though a show with out her voice failing. 

The dream was much more intense , believe me. Girls paid out on me big time, played Taylor Swift songs in the car, cast her videos to the tv, I was ridiculed (in a fun way) for weeks. I loved it, rofl.

• Haha 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 9/21/2017 at 4:24 PM, fannywatcher said:

Much as i would like to dream of watersports with sexy celebs not one has yet featured in any dream,unfortunately!I wish i could dream of watching Taylor Swift for instance using a squat toilet....but as they say,"in my dreams"!:11_blush:

Feast your eyes and fantasize on this clip of her on stage picking her asshole: 

taylorswiftass.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Funny, I just had a pee-dream the last night!

I was with some people.. friends? ... i think we were 3 all in all. We were investigating an old abandoned underground complex of some sort... I remember old, gray concrete hallways. At one point the hallway did a 90° bending to the right and after a few yards ended at a door, which lead into a larger room, about the size of... well.. two omnibuses would be able to fit in in side by side. Oh, btw, halfway between the bend and the door there was another hallway leading of to the right... 2 or 3 steps lead down into it, but it was... clogged... I don't remember details. Some kind of debris after like a dozen yards, it was rather dark, and the floor was  covered in water, I think.

Anyway, back to the large room. It was full of... stuff. Some tables, some control panels, and mostly cables of multiple colors on the ground, in large knee deep piles. The other people decided to leave, I came with them, but returned to the room just after they turned the corner. And I started to pee all over the place. The tables, cables, the control panels. Just everywhere. I did not move around very much, just turning around, aiming my stream where I wanted. I think I was mostly nude at this point.

The interesting part of the dream ends here; I left the room, switched of the lights. Oddly, there was a switch-box just outside the room at the left wall where I could switch of the lights.... I did not wonder at that point where the light was coming from as the rooms  were lighted just... normally. And I did not wonder why there was still electricity, either. ;) I realized it was getting to dark, and so... as dreams go, I suddenly had a flashlight. I followed the way to catch up with the other people, then I woke up.

Somehow I am under the impression that this complex was an old Russian bunker of some sorts.

Weird stuff. Wish it was an old abandoned, fully furnished hotel. ;)

• Like 1

I had a pee dream last night

Myself and a female friend were staying at another female friend's house whilst she was away, and we ended up peeing everywhere - mostly all over the carpets - for fun. The pee patches on the carpet were blatantly obvious but it was assumed there'd be time to somehow clean it all up. But then the lady in question suddenly came home early with a load of guests, and they were all stood around sipping beers and glasses of wine, chatting and laughing, having somehow not yet noticed the blatantly obvious wet patches on the carpets. I was feeling anxious by now expecting that they'd surely notice  it imminently. I then woke up feeling anxious - and relieved to realise that it was only a dream.

• Like 1

There are a few i can remember. One dream involved a juvenile me strolling around with a group of people, mostly girls. And they had to pee and since we were in a residential area they knocked on a door to ask for permission to use the toilet. I remember looking at the girl crossing her legs in desperation as she was standing in front of the door. One old creepy lady lets us in and we all went to the bathroom, but i think it was dirty and creepy or something and they wouldn't go there....so we formed a plan and "escaped". And the girls ended up pulling down their pants and started peeing right on the little street paved with cobblestones outside. I remember feeling excited by the sight. Those huge streams were just shooting out of them and forming huge puddles. And thats when i woke up.

• Like 1

Normally, when I dream that I have to take a leak, it involves doing whatever I can to find a place to let it go. But there are usually people around, and I have to zip back up and run away. That's good, because I wake up and just about run to the bathroom.

I've had a few dreams about girls who have to go, and I always enjoy them. But if I have a dream when I'm taking a leak. I wake up and check the bed.

Given my love for the outdoors, it's probably not surprising I have dreams involving women I've recently met where I've invited them on a hike with me. While in real life I may not have even have gone out with them for coffee, in my dream  we're out on the trail and at least one of us is bursting for a pee.

What's interesting is that sometimes they're shy and other times they're showoffs. I'm pretty sure these dreams factor into whether or not I'll date them. And I often find dreams come true.

This was just last week. I was being chased by a group of women through a tall office building, and remember seeing desks and cubicles. Somehow I end up smashing through the glass and hanging onto a metal beam or something, dangling several stories above ground. One by one, a handful of women, say 4 or 5, came to the edge of the opening, a few feet away from me, lifted their skirts and started peeing really hard out of the building while standing straight up facing forward like men. The first few seemed to not notice me and then one of them did and then she turned her body and aimed her stream right at me and pissed on my face as I struggled to hold on to the beam. She laughed and then another woman came over and sprayed all over me. I remember feeling the heat from it and gagging from my nose and eyes being flooded as they laughed at me. Then a loud siren started and they ran away. I was hanging there and stuck hearing the deafening siren, which turned out to be my alarm clock when I finally came out my deep sleep.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

This may be a tl/dr for some & I don't like to comment-hog, but this can't be shortened & this seems the best place to share it. I've been holding it for too long, lol! :readpee:

I have fairly frequent pee dreams. I've come into being aware of when I'm dreaming, & was able to get over the "fear of being caught" complex: I was in an old fast food restaraunt, had to piss so BAD. The rest room was thrashed, the toilet was broken & the sink was in pieces on the floor -but there was a floor drain, so I went to use it. I struggled with the fear of getting caught so much that it hazily clicked that I was possibly dreaming & my normal obstinate-when-pressed self kicked in, I said "screw it & who cares if anyone sees", & had a long whizz into the drain. It felt SOO GOOOD, & I haven't had any negative association with pee in dreams since. 

From that instance I've had many sexual pee dreams. One in particular was incredibly intense, and a little mind-blowing in the aftermath. (Relevant side note) One of my favorite bands has a singer with the SEXIEST voice ever, imo. I've had many fantasies about him, of course involving pee. I felt weirdly guilty about it for a while, not knowing if he was into that..then this happened... 

In the dream, everything glowed & shimmered like reflected heat, but it was more than just temperature.. The air felt electric & there was a heavy sense of expectation that make my heart pound & my cheeks flush..
I was standing on a porch that sat a ways back from a forest line, the smells of fresh pine & fecund earth filled my nostrils and gave a strong sense of belonging there. I stared into the forest, waiting..  
suddenly movement from the trees caught my eye & a male figure came stalking forward, wearing only camoflaged shorts, dripping with sweat, & exuding a predatory, wolf-like aura..It was HIM!
I watched as he moved straight towards me, feeling giddy as a teenager on a hot date. My breath became deeper as he drew closer, to the point of being ragged & shuddering like from an orgasm. Once he reached me, we embraced without words (none were needed). We kissed gently at first, but tumescent arousal drove us to pawing all over each other, growling, licking, & softly biting. Someone in the house kept trying to make noise to interrupt us, so he turned me to the side so we both could be seen, unzipped his pants, took out his cock & pissed onto the concrete for a moment before pressing on my shoulder to cue me to get on my knees & drink -which I gladly did- & then returned the favor.

Feeling quite horny & a bit obsessive after I had woken (despite getting myself off 3 times), I looked up the band to see if there was any new material within the 3 years of the last time I'd looked. None from the band, but the lead singer did start a side project, and one of the songs is Golden Shower!!! I was crazy over the whole thing for a solid week. :11_blush: 

• 2 months later...

I've had several but one in particular that stands out.

I dreamed I was at the church I used to go to as a child. Now the chairs here were upholstered. In the dream I just let go and wet the chair. I've had others involving pee but I can't remember that well. (My memory sucks). But one interesting thing is that when I pee in a dream I often jizz in real life. I know because whenever I start ejaculating in my sleep, I always wake up before I'm done, or as soon as I'm done and as a result feel like I just did it. Idk. Maybe some part of me associates jizzing with peeing. I have mistaken the two before.

Another dream I had recently was where I was trying to pee in the garden with an erection, I was squatting to pee and trying to push my erection down when suddenly I decided screw it and let my piss spray everywhere, including on my chin.

Damn I just had another pee dream today during an afternoon snooze. So my boss at work is a really sexy shapely blonde, 50 years old and doesn't look a day over 40. Huge chest and I just discovered that she wears thongs so I think this is what had her on my mind. (I'll tell that story sometime in another thread.) So in the dream, she came into my office furious about some of my monthly reports. Red faced anger and shouting at me, "do your fucking job or you're out of here!" I started fumbling through papers on my desk to show her why the reports were wrong and she slapped them out of my hands, making them spill all over the floor. Then she kicked them into a pile, spread her legs into a wide stance and lifted her skirt up, with a thick blonde bush covering everything. She peed all over my papers and soaked the carpet underneath, swaying her hips in a circular motion. As she pulled her skirt up, she said, "What the fuck are you gonna do about it?" and walked out. Another woman I work with came into my office and started laughing in my face really close and I could smell coffee on her breath. Then I woke up...

I really have a thing for my boss, I'd say.

• 3 weeks later...

I just had a weird dream. I was in this big room and in the corner it had a kind of small room inside the big room. It wasn't marked as a toilet, but there was one in there for some reason.

Anyway, I was in this room and I sat down on the toilet, with my legs wide open to pee. Now I was in the room with a woman and I wanted to be a bit of an exhibitionist for her, despite not knowing her. She then commented on it in a matter of fact way, and not even offended like "quite the exhibitionist I see there" or something. Then I started getting erect and pushed my dick down as best I could.

I don't like the dreams where I'm the one who has to piss. Those usually involve being very desperate to take a leak, but there are always people around and no place to go. And they're usually my brain trying to wake me up because I really do need to go that bad.

But I occasionally have a dream where I'm with a girl who has to go. And sometimes in the dream, she does, and it is a huge turn-on. I don't get those very often though.

• Like 1