Nurses Pee

pee01

Anyone know of any women nurses ? I used to talk to some nurses that hold there bladder a long time. They work 12 hours shifts and dont have time to at all. To me they have the biggest  bladders to hold it for that  time. Some women can pee over 2 minutes long. Hard hearing women pee in stalls and nurses desperation standing in line.  think this hot holding it for a long time. All the women bursting at the end of the time night fight over the toilets and hover over toilets. Its not good to hold it for that time but some times no chose at the job.

• Like 2

That a good point you bring up here. Nurses cant leave who they are working on and have to hold it in. Other site women say she a nurse 25 women holding it at the end of the time two toilets and fight the toilet. Some women pee on the floor.

I bet she would leak holding it for a long time. That crazy she flooded her pants letting it go. I guess she cant hold drinking so much at the time. Some women may have to go during there shift and must be bursting cant talk about it.

I would love being in a car with a women in traffic jam need to pee bad that hard. I bet you like her being in the car desperation in a traffic jam.

1 minute ago, pee01 said:

Ya but sometimes no place to pull over or pop one. Va trip rest stop closed because of working on it. Found a food store stop there.  She would probably  over flow it if desperation.

Considering that it only holds 16 ounces (or is it 19 ounces?), many girls would have no trouble filling it to capacity...  

Yes that right any women can fill that up quickly and over flow it. I would love to see a women fill it up and hear her go. That does not hold a lot for women bladder on a normal day and worst off desperation.

It may be only good for a child not adult. Still better off pop a squat if she can or stop  somewhere.

I know they can hold it a while. Just not always good holding for a long time. I love it when they brake the steal. Some women can hold a lot depends on the person. That true some women drink  2 or 3 beers and can hold it in.

I just tough 12 hours is a lot and if they have water they must be bursting. Coffee for example cant hold that too long I know make everyone go.

When I am working on the ladder truck there are usually a few empty water or gatorade bottles up there with us. I have used them in the past. When i have to pee at a fire scene i will tell everyone that i am going to check the back yard for fire extension with my 3/4 inch hose. One our guys took a crap in a bathroom of a house where we just put out a fire. We were pulling ceiling out in the hall and we hear the toilet flush. He comes out with a big grin on his face.

• Haha 1

It's a while since I last heard from her but I used to correspond quite regularly with a lady who is a nurse in Australia.  She told me about her holding exploits and she often held for hours on end during hospital shifts which could be quite long.  Also I had a brief exchange with a male nurse and he used to hold it for 8 hours or so.  Another chap, a teacher, told me he was sometimes bursting for a wee by the end of the school day.  

• Like 1