Concerts & Music Festivals - best places

Music festival are great places to see long lines for rest rooms . Reminds me the time I was in Va I had drank water before the show but desperation halfway though show. I held it four hours long mega ticket hurt I needed to go so bad.

You should see long ladies room.

• 2 weeks later...

The third one was on her own.  She walked past the stand of toilets towards the fence.  I thought that she was going to pee in the grass there but she must have decided it was too public.  She turned round and came back.  She then sat down on the ground at the side of the beer tent, legs straight in front of her, and pissed.  There were some signs that showed that she was wetting herself.  The expression on her face was a bit of a give away.  She kept very still, as if she dared not move her legs.  I'm sure she was hoping her skirt would hide what she was doing.  She moved her handbag to put it beside her, to hide the puddle in the grass, but keeping her bag dry.  She also kept looking down.  It's a bit of a giveaway, and something I like to see when a woman is peeing in public, and trying not to be seen, she will look at her own crotch.  

Then she changed position, started to get up.  Clear liquid, her own pee she had released, poured from the bottom of her skirt and splashed around her feet.  I'm not quite sure what had happened.  Perhaps before, when I thought she'd been peeing, she might only have been leaking, and she had only just got to the point where she had lost control.  If so, she had decided to try to squat, perhaps to limit the damage to her skirt.  Or, and I think this is more likely, she had only just won back bodily control and managed to stop pissing in her knickers.  She had started to get up but hadn't realised how much pee had pooled in her skirt until it all poured out.  She stayed there, squatting very low, for quite some time.  She may well have still been wetting herself, for all I know.  Her bum was too close to the ground, and the light too dim, for me to be able to see how much more pee was dripping from her bum.  I like to think that she had decided that she had stopped too soon, still needed the toilet, and had decided to wee through her skirt until she was empty.

She was there for some time, squatting low, as if she was still having a piss, fully clothed.  Then she got a couple of tissues from her bag and mopped her thighs dry.  She must have wanted to to make sure she wouldn't drop another pooled puddle from her skirt when she stood up, as she took her time.  When she did stand, she felt the back of her skirt, and looked behind herself, to try to see how wet it looked.  She was lucky.  There was not much light, and her short denim skirt was dark enough that it didn't show where it was wet.  When she walked away, I'd have liked to have looked at the puddle in the grass, but I didn't want to draw attention.  It was quite a public place where she had wet herself.

I saw many other women peeing that day.  All the others managed not to wet their knickers.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

At concerts one overlooked place where there is often peeing are areas where people congregate to smoke outside, granted its mainly men, but at one popular northern venue smokers tend to hang around the side where there are several skips next to the perimeter fence and I've seen several women often blatantly peeing there.  Also look out for quiet areas near the venue itself as they will often get used after the concert has finished and everyone leaves.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
3 minutes ago, glad1 said:

In your case, it's not the ones on stage who are giving the best performance! 

hahaha thank you my fried, Tomorrow night there is black metal concert in a town near mine, hope for some pussy action...

• Like 2
  • Love 1