Hotel peeing

Guest WetFetishCat

I peed in a hotel room once and made a video of it (plug- ask to see my list ha)! I was sharing a room with a few other people so I couldn't do anything too daring, but I did pee near a chair in the corner. I always wondered if anyone saw me. Our room was pretty high up but the way the curtains closed, I suppose if someone was on the ground at the right angle, they could have caught a glimpse. I wish I could get a hotel room by myself for a night and do a bunch of videos!

I wish I could get a hotel room by myself for a night and do a bunch of videos!

If you do, I'd be interested in buying the videos. :thumbsup:

As to the morality of it, if you or anyone else were pissing all over someone else's carpets or furniture in their own homes without their approval or knowledge, that might be morally problematical. Tiled floors that are easy to clean, though, what does it matter as long as it's properly cleaned up? And to piss everywhere in your own place or in someone else's house with their permission and approval is fine. On sites like this you could probably find guys - or even girls - who are willing to let you do it. If you had lived anywhere near me, I'd have let you.

But hotel rooms? I know many people make no distinction between businesses open to the public as private property and people's own homes. But I do see a big moral distinction. A hotel room is not the property of anyone staying in it, nor does the owner live in it. It is purely a business designed to make money by selling somewhere to stay temporarily to the public. A degree of collateral damage goes with the territory. Of course, the hotel owners would likely never condone such behaviour, any more than they'd condone anyone coming in drunk and puking somewhere. But it happens and is always going to happen when letting places out to the general public. And anyone staying in a hotel room takes their chances as to what might have gone on in there before, whilst hotel staff have the task of ensuring the rooms are in the best condition for new guests, whatever the last ones did in there.

I don't have a huge moral problem with it, to be honest. It's just another business cost to be absorbed. I know many won't agree, but I have always made a distinction between a business open to the public, and a private home.

So as far as I am concerned, WetFetishCat, if you want to piss in some hotel room, go right ahead.

And if you ever find yourself in southwest England, feel free to get in touch. I have carpets, floors, and furniture I'd happily let you christen, in return for no more than permission to watch and a free copy of the resulting vids, lol.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

This girl - who went by the name of TamTamSouth - was renowned for selling vids of herself pissing in hotel rooms. Many of them are in our video gallery for those interested in buying lifetime membership.

In the meantime, here are a few pics of her in action......

2.jpg.2f9919eb216b0b085c641a3d867ec8fa.jpg

6.jpg.98f57f13179eb826604a2c8e768b8b92.jpg

23.jpg.e5dcfcc114f0ee48f6d6c200189f7051.jpg

1520.jpg.99de111a37fc3b87db600fc80095920f.jpg

1580.jpg.d628767192c5bf64756a8b581902e8bd.jpg

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just recently stayed in a room I'm pretty sure someone took a lot of pisses in and then it wasn't cleaned very well. It smelled like old pee and it was a shame because it was a really nice hotel. You'd think they would have cleaned it better. It STANK the whole time. NOW that being said. I've always wanted to piss in a hotel room. Just squat and wet the carpet or urinate in a drawer. I was so tempted, but my friend was paying for the room and I didn't want her to get charges on her credit card in which she'd be told someone pissed in the room afterward. She knows I have this fetish, so she'd know it was me. NOPE.

So that last comment up there about not wanting it to be in /your/ room, yeah, I can agree with that. Like if it'd been a motel 6, I guess I would have expected it, you know? But a room that's $400+ a night, should definitely have come with a bit more of a cleanup before we got it. I searched for pee stains, but I didn't see any. So whoever did it, hid it well. Maybe that's why it wasn't cleaned up. I guess.. pee obviously if you're gonna so it at least gets cleaned?

i have peed in hotel rooms. I regularly pee in the shower, bath, sink without any quarms. i have no problem peeing on the bathroom floor and then mopping it up with towels. sometimes I lie on the bathroom floor and pee all over myself and then mop it up. i always rinse the towels. my wife would never pee directly on the floor, but I once sat on the toilet with my legs together and my wife sat on top of me facing me and peed. because my legs were together, her pee soaked my balls and then ran down my legs to the tiled floor. it made a lovely puddle (which I cleaned up). she was a little shocked when she saw it but then laughed. if i am well hydrated, i have peed small amounts around the room on carpets and i have peed a little in the bed - enough to get a warm wet feeling, but not enough to soak it completely. the nearest i got to that was when I had a room which had a oull out sofa bed. i had only booked the room for me, so I guessed the cleaners wouldn't even think about checking the sofa bed. i pulled out the mattress from it and laid it on the floor, laid on the matress and peed all over myself, allowing the pee to run down and soak the matress. i then left the wet matress on the floor to air whilst i went down for dinner. when i got back, I stood the mattress up to dry and was quite shocked to find that the wetness had soaked right through and left a ouddle in te middle of the carpet. i dried as much as I ciuld with towels, then used the hair dryer on he carpet and matress. I left the matress standing up and by the morning, it was almost dry. i out it back on the sofa bed. i never heard anything back from the hotel, so i assume it was never discovered. again, i was very well hydrated, so i don't think it would have left any major stains or residual smell.

I have pee'd in many hotel rooms. I enjoy the the complete naughtiness of it. However, I do have "rules" about where and when.

• Pick an out of the way spot where no one will walk barefoot
  • Never on the bed
  • Make sure everything is dry before I leave
  • Clean up as I go
  • Drink loads of water to make sure my pee is as dilute as possible

I have pissed in the middle of the room if it's got tile or hardwood floors (easy to clean up afterwards).

I'm trying to have fun but I'm not into wanton destruction.