Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams
by Dr. P

After their visit to the bathroom, they made love and fell asleep in each others' arms. Sometime in the wee hours, she awoke, with an urgent need to pee. She knew he would want to go with her and watch her, and she wanted him there. She remembered the warmth and intimacy of having him kissing her thighs, while she peed, in the middle of the night, and wanted to experience that again.

She awakened him with a whisper, "I have to "go" really bad, and I would love to have you with me, if you want to come."

"I would love to go with you, but why do you want to go all the way to the bathroom, when you can do it right here?" She looked surprised. "You can do it in my mouth," he said, "I would love that." She didn't want to get the bed wet, so he put two thick bath towels under his head and shoulders. Then, he helped her kneel over his face, facing him, with her thighs on both sides of his face, and let her pee go into his mouth. It was dilute, but delicious, with the various drinks she had consumed that night. She was able to control her stream, after a while, so he was able to swallow quite a bit of it.

He started licking her pussy, before she was finished peeing, and she stopped, as she started to get aroused. He continued licking her, taking full advantage of how wet and open she was. She was soon moaning and writhing, humping his face, finishing with an incredibly intense orgasm, during which she released the last of her pee into his mouth. "That was way better than the toilet." she said. Then she collapsed on top of him, and they fell asleep together again.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1