Cinema rules

• 4 months later...

I might have to remember some of these for when I next go to the cinema. Although, I think my favorite with a date is to purchase an extra large drink on the way in. Then, while watching the movie, we share the emptying and refilling of the cup.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 12/27/2017 at 8:57 PM, Paulypeeps said:

I have my own rules too:-

1. Go to the film at the end of the run (even if it is popular).

2. Go to the last house (plenty of time for the seat to dry).

3. Drink plenty before I go.

PP

We really should go see a film together.

I'll even wear a kilt, so I can try out your rules.  :p

On 12/27/2017 at 11:22 AM, Lilipee said:

I love this.  Would be even sexier for me if you pissed into your empty cup and left it there in the theater when the show was over.  The cleaning crew would know of your deed,  but no real mess for them to clean up.

You're more than welcome to join me at the cinema any time.  You can hold the cup for me.  :)

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, Illpeeforyou said:

I usually go for skirt no panties for easy access or skirt with panties and when I feel like letting some pee spurt out I just pull them to the side!

The very thought of that sends me wild! Its such a real and honest description of how you really enjoy yourself in the cinema and I thank you so much for sharing it with us. Its truly exciting!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Riley said:

You guys are making me really want to try this! I've never peed in the cinema and always have to leave the movie to use the bathroom 2-3 times if not more. This sounds like amazing to me xD

You definitely should try it there’s lots of ways it can be done aswell! My favourite place to naughty pee! 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Due to the increasing number of cinemas with assigned seating, I need to add a couple of new rules:

13.  Arrive close to the start time so you can find an unoccupied seat with a buffer zone around it (unless you're feeling particularly risky that day 😉)

14.  If possible, sit one or two seats away from your assigned seat.  A wet spot in another seat obviously wasn't caused by you.

I like to use a variant of Rule 14 and deliberately pee onto the seat next to me.  When I leave, I lie my empty drink cup on that seat and, voila, spilled soda.  One time I took a gamble and peed onto the seat next to me with a girl in the seat next to that.  I hid my activities with my popcorn ... then had a panic when my stream actually hit the popcorn making a loud drumming sound.  Luckily, she couldn't/didn't differentiate that sound from the noise of the film ... but I was a lot more careful after that. 😈

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Cheeky 1