Greets from Bavaria

Niko91

Hello everyone,

I am Niko 26 years old from Bavaria - Germany. I am into naughty pee stuff since I am 14 years old. When I was 14 I started experimenting with pee. For example I kept shut my foreskin while I peed. Used my pee to wet my glans for masturbating. I also started to get into seeing females peeing. I started peeing in naughty places. Holding it as long as I can and so on.

I don't like drinking pee, I don't like the taste.

I didn't found a female to share my kink yet. I once found the courage for a outing at one girlfriend but she didn't accept it. Now I am afraid I will never find a female who share my kink.

Looking forward to get to know each other, especially girls ;)

Greetings Niko

I'm Alex.

Niko, listen carefully to me. Sex, when understood from a very deep meaning, is addictive. I have always felt absurd needs that compelled me to masturbate even five to ten times a day when I was younger. Martial arts became a distraction for a bit but eventually, afterdark, the "fire" was still lingering. My sexual aggressiveness was so strong that a terapist even hypnotized me to talk with "it" like a separed personality.

Therefore, I ABSOLUTELY understand how you feel about pissing. But you HAVE to believe me: a LOT, and I mean a real FUCKING lot of girls love pissing, some of them already know about it, some others still haven't yet discovered they like it. It did not passed so much time between my first actual intercourse and my final settling with my actual mate, about three years, they're not so many. Still, I have found up to ten girls who actually liked pissing and at least five of them happily accepted drink mine. Very important: I did not met them on websites or in clubs. Our encounters were utterly by chance, at a bar, at a cultural event, one thing led to another and we ended up having sex for a few weeks. Only one of them were already into pissing, the other never know they liked it, I turned them into it.

So believe me, you only have to keep on searching. An advice only: do not wait excessively to talk about it with her; as soon as you feel it is likely, introduce the subject, and quit if they do not comply. Never try to make them change their mind. Pissing is related (I have acquaintances with the study of deep-psychology) to amazingly ancient and "spiritual" side of our psiche: ancient religious rites (and modern occult ones) involved men drinking the priestess's piss. It is linked to our more alien side of the brain, and those who love it are somehow more evolved than those who do not. You could never obtain anything from a believer explaining him/her that regardless of the fact that divinity may either exist or not, he/she is very probably using faith as a shield and would never endure a life as an atheist. He simply would not be READY. Same is for pissing. Many girls are ready yet they still do not know it, and you can lure them into it. But if it doesn't work, do not  waste any more time.

Keep it up, you are not alone :-D

• Like 1
  • Love 1