Piss lover

tommcam

I'm new here but I have experienced piss and pee fun and games and extreme medical urine issues.  I had diverticulitis and had to have a urinary catheter up my dick in to my bladder for six weeks.  I had no control over when I pee it just comes out into a bag that catches the pee.  Fucking nightmare!!!!  

Now for the sick part sometimes I will take a tube and slid it into my dick and all the way in to my bladder it's about 15 inches.  Once I get it into my bladder I how no control over pissing it just starts shooting out of the tube until my bladder is empty and here's the exciting part I take the end of the tube and put it right inside of my mouth and the ? Hot piss just flows into my mouth and I swallow it as fast as it comes. 

download (3).jpg

Edited by tommcam
Add image
  • Like 1

Hi and welcome, tommcan.  Thanks for sharing with us your experience of catheter play.  Please be very careful though because unless strict hygiene is followed, catheters can be a quick - and not very pleasant - way of introducing infection into the urethra and/or bladder.