Voyeur and hidden cams and websites ....your opinion

wetmanjf

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:47 AM, fannywatcher said:

I love those sites,my favourite.Just watching unsuspecting girls showing all their vaginas,etc.Lovely.

But sometimes you see enormous flubby asses and THAT is the best part of all:'):'):')

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Voyeur is my favorite. Even though these women are having their perceived privacy invaded, there is still an element of protection for them that usually goes unspoken of. Consider this, who will happen across videos of women peeing? The answer is pee fetishists, whom society condemns as perverted and sick. So say I see a woman I know in some pee voyeur video. Who can I tell without outing myself as a sick pervert? The answer is nobody. It's like knowing that if you confess to the police who committed a murder, dangerous associates will see that you or someone close to you is killed. You tell no one.

Other than that, when it comes to when the women are aware of the camera, I sometimes enjoy those if it's a random occurrence, where maybe a woman pulls over to piss on the road, and her friend decides to record it and they have a laugh about it. When it's planned out as a work of film art, I find that the models are annoying to me because they tease for so damn long and over exaggerate every word, emotion and movement to absurdity. And they often don't even have an impressive stream but a quick little tinkle, thinking that they need to look cute. I want unfiltered reality. I want long loud streams, farts, big nasty asses, bushes, tampon strings hanging and getting wet, wiping or lack thereof, and all the dirty things and habits that women do in the toilet. 

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, Brutus said:

I want unfiltered reality. I want long loud streams, farts, big nasty asses, bushes, tampon strings hanging and getting wet, wiping or lack thereof, and all the dirty things and habits that women do in the toilet. 

Completely see your point

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

I like voyeur pee stuff not so much because it is voyeur, but because it allows you to see how women pee in a candid, unposed way.  Although my preference is for younger, fit females; as Brutus says, there's still a nasty, almost primal urge I experience watching a girl urinate unposed. 

Edited by whiz kid
  • Like 1