Voyeur and hidden cams and websites ....your opinion

wetmanjf

Over the years I've seen a lot of "Hidden cam" video sites...I've always wondered if a lot of them are set up and the girls know the cameras are there. One site called Voyeur Dorm had a "Toilet cam" but you could tell it was a video clip being played because things would change around every time a girl came in to pee...it was a fake. The only real live toilet cam site I ever knew was a site called "SeeMePee.com" but it was not a hidden cam...the girls knew the cameras were there and chatted with the guys watching ...you had a choice of either seeing a "Bowl cam" or a regular Toilet cam filmed from in front. The girls would sometimes do special requests if you asked them nice enough...

Anyone else seen these types of sites?

wetmanjf

Interesting thought, I'm guessing most are faked but there are undoubtedly some voyeur/hidden camera videos that aren't. Personally, this isn't something that particularly turns me on, but to those who do enjoy these kind of videos, does it bother you that some of them are staged and that in most cases the girls know they're being filmed? Or like Kevin implied, does knowing they've given their permission actually put your mind at ease?

Who knew there could be all of these moral issues over something like peeing! :eek:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I think where sexual issues are raised,morals go out the window.As long as no one getting hurt.

As a fan of girls pissing in naughty places - and as someone who enjoys stories about this and pics and vids depicting this even in situations where carpets are being peed on without the owner's consent - I pretty much have to agree with that statement even though I do understand any moral implications or objections.

Insofar as hidden cams are concerned, like others I suspect that most such vids are staged and therefore not morally objectionable at all. In regards to any real ones, I guess it boils down to this - and Egwalrus has explained this point very well before - if a girl is peeing in a public space even if trying not to be seen, being secretly observed, even caught on camera, is an inherent risk that simply goes with the territory. But filming women using locked toilets where they have every right to expect not to be seen or observed, let alone filmed, is much more morally objectionable - and filming this is indeed illegal in most countries.

But I also understand that those who enjoy watching this stuff cannot help finding it a turn on, any more than I myself cannot help finding the sight of a girl pissing all over someone else's carpet without their knowledge a turn on. So I guess that as long as we ourselves are not doing anything illegal or immoral - and what we are viewing on screen or writing in a story is not illegal to view or write - then on a fetish site like this we should just accept it and not start coming over all preachy and judgemental, let alone condemnatory, towards other specific members.

Such moral debates can of course be had in threads like this which are begun specifically for the purpose, and these add to the forum, and are very interesting in their own right, attacking no individual members and derailing no one's erotic postings. It is when - as I have seen on other sites in the past - the moral grandstanders start making negative public judgements about specific other members and derailing every erotic posting which they disapprove of by attacking the poster and turning their thread into a comdennatory moral debate, that it becomes damaging, driving away far more potential members than it attracts. Because the primary reason why most people visit sites like this is not for moral debate, still less to be judged and found wanting. They come here to be turned on. And they want to share their erotic interests without being attacked or condemned personally for doing so.

I am very pleased to see that thus far this forum appears to have got it all exactly right.

As a fan of girls pissing in naughty places - and as someone who enjoys stories about this and pics and vids depicting this even in situations where carpets are being peed on without the owner's consent - I pretty much have to agree with that statement even though I do understand any moral implications or objections.

Insofar as hidden cams are concerned, like others I suspect that most such vids are staged and therefore not morally objectionable at all. In regards to any real ones, I guess it boils down to this - and Egwalrus has explained this point very well before - if a girl is peeing in a public space even if trying not to be seen, being secretly observed, even caught on camera, is an inherent risk that simply goes with the territory. But filming women using locked toilets where they have every right to expect not to be seen or observed, let alone filmed, is much more morally objectionable - and filming this is indeed illegal in most countries.

But I also understand that those who enjoy watching this stuff cannot help finding it a turn on, any more than I myself cannot help finding the sight of a girl pissing all over someone else's carpet without their knowledge a turn on. So I guess that as long as we ourselves are not doing anything illegal or immoral - and what we are viewing on screen or writing in a story is not illegal to view or write - then on a fetish site like this we should just accept it and not start coming over all preachy and judgemental, let alone condemnatory, towards other specific members.

Such moral debates can of course be had in threads like this which are begun specifically for the purpose, and these add to the forum, and are very interesting in their own right, attacking no individual members and derailing no one's erotic postings. It is when - as I have seen on other sites in the past - the moral grandstanders start making negative public judgements about specific other members and derailing every erotic posting which they disapprove of by attacking the poster and turning their thread into a comdennatory moral debate, that it becomes damaging, driving away far more potential members than it attracts. Because the primary reason why most people visit sites like this is not for moral debate, still less to be judged and found wanting. They come here to be turned on. And they want to share their erotic interests without being attacked or condemned personally for doing so.

I am very pleased to see that thus far this forum appears to have got it all exactly right.

Yes,i like this site BECAUSE no one is judging anyone else.We can all say just about what we like,and i hope all other members are equally broad minded-if not WHY the hell are you on this site?To my mind the only wrong fetish,is paedophilia.Thats disgusting and rightly you go to prison for it.All other what you could call "bizarre" fetishes,as long as between consenting adults,no one else should condemn.
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I like voyeur style videos, but I can appreciate that there are ethical issues with true hidden cams. I'm fine with the women knowing that they are being filmed, if they can avoid making it obvious that it's staged. I think the rule for good voyeur style videos is to keep it simple. There was a site that I liked called Sorority House Toilet, in which the women knew they were being filmed, but there were still some good voyeur style bathroom videos. The kind of faking I don't like is when the pee sound is faked or artificially enhanced. I also feel a little let down when a desperation video ends with just a trickle.

I just take the view that with hidden cameras,no ones getting hurt,you probably dont know the girls using the toilets-and its a great way of increasing your score of vaginas that i have seen.:)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/8/2015 at 11:23 AM, fannywatcher said:

I love the idea of the girl not knowing about it,thats the turn on.Ive seen the vaginas of about half the girls of Russia,Czechoslovakia,and Japan!:laugh:

We certainly have seen our share of thighs, butts, assholes and vaginas!

Another possibility which would be less intrusive, though probably illegal in most jurisdictions,   would be to hide a microphone in the women's toilets (preferably one without hot air hand driers) and record/stream the sound of the various women peeing.  A website which had a realtime streaming from a microphone in a busy womens room might be interesting.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

I only like the staged videos.

There is an added erotic element of intimacy when the girls are letting you watch them pee, which adds to the arousal.

I do not like the true voyeur clips.

I always thought that  nearly all theJapanese voyeur videos are staged, but that the Russian and Eastern European videos were true voyeur clips.

Many of the Eastern European and Russian clips feature older and overweight women.

I doubt that these are staged.

True voyeurism in the states would be a costly crime if one is caught.

You would be thrown in jail , and bail would be in the hundreds of thousands.

You would have to register as a sex offender and your career  would be over. 

Your life would basically be ruined, so doing anything voyeuristic would be very foolish.

Therefore, I often wonder how these voyeurs with the peepholes in women's toilets actually get away with it.

My guess is that  while this is a major crime in the states, it might only be a misdemeaner in Eastern Europe and Russia.

Or maybe it is not considered a crime at all, but merely a form of mischief.

Yes,good points,but you cant beat the thrill of seeing a girl take a piss without her knowledge,she might never normally let a guy ever watch her.There she is,knickers down,vagina all exposed,yet YOU are seeing it...ha ha!:15_yum:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

The way America seems to be going,i reckon that sex between males and females will soon be considered illegal.Everything in the states seems to be based around "equality",you will soon have women saying "its not fair we cant ejaculate,why should we get pregnant?Down with the X or Y chromosomal sex determination!"This will happen...

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Yes,good points,but you cant beat the thrill of seeing a girl take a piss without her knowledge,she might never normally let a guy ever watch her.There she is,knickers down,vagina all exposed,yet YOU are seeing it...ha ha!:15_yum:

Love it when her pussy comes into view.  And then when she starts her stream, wow!

whatever... "moral" or not, film girls in toilets is NOT fine....

Girls peeing in public places, and caught by security cam, and oe anybody with a smartphone camera is o,k, the girls know about this risk.

at last I dont like to see girls peeing in toilets, because most they do some other

disgusting stuff to, like pooping, change tampon, to them toilets are disgusting stinky places.

I like it, when nice, cute, slim,  young girl girls enjoy the rush, of naughty peeing, in

places they shouldnt.

About this stuff, I only see a few clips over all the Years in the web, are not staged,

most are staged.

On 7/9/2017 at 4:34 AM, fannywatcher said:

The way America seems to be going,i reckon that sex between males and females will soon be considered illegal.Everything in the states seems to be based around "equality",you will soon have women saying "its not fair we cant ejaculate,why should we get pregnant?Down with the X or Y chromosomal sex determination!"This will happen...

Agreed but for a different reason. The present administration seems willing to allow the religious right to dictate sexual mores like they've always wanted to.

Ive never understood how anything to do with adult sexual behaviour can be regulated.we all are male or female,we all know what our various body parts do.Why the assumed secrecy?

But i really love it when a girl actually enjoys her body and will take pics or video of herself peeing,enjoying her own naughtiness.We are lucky we have some lovely ladies who share it with us.Thank you girls.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...